Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Idea!

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:55 am

I have an Idea about the main plots! This is sort of like the Liminality type situation. Each time you guys defeat a certain hackers monster or a hacker him/herself, maybe it could have some result in the Real World? Hehe, it would be fun If I could post about what was happening in the real world. Not something like "Oh no, the computers died blah.." But something that could have a real effect! I could be someone who goes out and researches the strange happenings with the moderan day technology from Street Lights to even mass business computers. Also I could investigate the mysterious comas that everyone was put into.
Considering the fact that they all happened at the same time, and it did happen while everyone was playing "The World" it would be exciting to go and post about meeting everyones real family in stuff and just having a Real World perspective on this. It could also build excitment, if I were to add like me breaking into CC Corp, teaming up with people like Mr. Tokuoka and figuring what the heck happened to you guys and how I can get you out! That would really rock! Well, hope you "main plotters/admins/mods" look at this like I do... It just seems like a good way to boost up the excitement even more!
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:01 am

heh! *laughs* It is an interesting idea!

might be tough keeping up with even more posts.... *laughs* I'm having a hard time with just the one!

It could be really cool... I guess I should start giving more detail in my mind to my "in character, real world" friends & family just in case, huh?

*laughs*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:22 pm

Yeah, I was going to ask that, if I did get this. Like.. which state everyone live in or if they wanted an even more ficitonal character who lived in Japan? Hehe, Im not sure but it would be fun! And like. .about the "more posts to read" issue, I dont have to post like how you guys do. Right after each other, I mean not everything has to happen once you guys beat a side-monster or something.
Level15 Wavemaster
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:39 pm

I would like some feedback on this people! :P
Level15 Wavemaster

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:22 am

Well.... My real character lives in Japan. so yeah. I guess he is in Japan.

i like the idea, but im not really sure on the total awesomeness. toss me more info. Ill absorb.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:20 am

Sure! I can write an example post if thats what your looking for.

Basically: Its like Liminality, the effects on whats in the real world from The World. Whenever you guys defeat a hacker, it could have some effect in the real world. From computer breakdowns, to major business malfunctions. My part is basically investigating all of this, considering the fact that all of you fell into a coma at the same time for possibly the same reason. I could investigate your guys's houses and talk with real family members, (kind of strange but you know the idea). Also just for a little more excitement, get in a grudge with CC Corp! Maybe to a little "Trismestugs" and break into the building, haha! Also it would be kind of neat to meet up with someone like Mr. Tokuoka, Yuki and people like that in my posts also.

Posting: I wouldn't post like you guys would. Right after another, only when it was possible for something to happen in the real world, or if it was a continuation post from something that happened previously. I don't want to make you guys read my posts to add on to your "To-Do list"
Level15 Wavemaster

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:44 am

Alright. I definately like the idea. id say you gotta sway some more folks, but I could give you the background of my character sometime, over a PM.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:06 am

Wooo! Yeah, I think I have Armina on my side with you too! I was going to ask for Real Life Character Profiles, once I got this Idea activated. Im going to need the following for a future refrence:

1.Basic Background on life.
2. Family Description (Parents to Wives/Husbands to Girlfriends/Boyfriends, basically whoever you were living with)
3. House/Neighborhood description (Not so much is needed on this, anything you want detailed for example a favorite room in your house/aparment, or maybe just your room)
4. Family Reaction Descriptions: Will they be calm, paranoid, stuttering, clumsy, unsure about everything, ok with the current situation of you?

I really dont want one from every person, because it would take to long to visit everyones house. Ill do my posts in "Parts" like for example I was thinking of starting off my second or first-mid post like this "Part 1: Significance" -Significance, would be the keyword. Anybody who had a slightly different case from the rest would be investigated first. LIke how Gingi is also sick besides the Coma. Nall has been in comatose longer than most, Armina has a "husband" instead of living with parents like mostly everyone else. Each serve a certain signifcance to add to the story.
There are quite some people who have a Signifcant Comatose, so I still haven't really decided who Im going to investigate first. But Im pretty sure I have a good idea. If you want to send your Characters Real life Profile to me in a PM *now* you can.
Last edited by Wanderer on Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level15 Wavemaster

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:10 pm

You sure about Ruri and Vera? I thought they had sisters in comas, not eachother. I like the idea though. You have my vote.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:50 pm

This actually sounds very intriguing to tell you the truth.
I'm interested in this, and I'll talk with Nall about it ^_^
I'll also send you my details a bit later, hehe, I need to figure out a few things about myself first.

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:43 pm

Our characters aren't sisters, they're friends. I like the idea, sounds good to me. Problem for my character is she lives in California, USA. Unless that doesn't matter(put most of the info on her character bio on subplots) ^.^ The idea sounds good, you've got my vote.

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:55 pm

Yay!
Everyone seems to be ok with this! Oh, heh sorry about the Vera and Ruri thing :P , Ill fix that.
Level15 Wavemaster

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:44 am

coolies! I'll send you an "ooc profile" sometime next week, Wanderer!

Kinda busy right now so I don't want to spend too much time on it now.

now... where should I live... hmmm... good question...

*laughs* this will be fun!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:41 pm

(strange, its not me or my icc so I guess it is as Armina put it, my oocc)

I guess I'll just put my ooc profile here for your idea Wanderer. i'll edit it later to add more things if I leave things out.

Country of birth-Andorra(if you have never heard of it, between Spain and France, only 181 square miles)

Current place of residence-California(might as well since Ruri and Wanderer are from there as well

Type of area-Suburbs

same height, eye color, hair color and look as my in game character

friends/family-no really close friends, family is nonexistent(completely dead(family reunion bad lightning storm), lives at school, basically-alone. There would not be anyone to really react over my coma

lifestyle-travels fairly often(hint, if we ever get out of comas, I could visit one of the others somehow) (Go from school to school, great grades and stuff but is sort of forced to keep moving)

main hobby-rpgs

sub-hobbies-basketball, skiing, pondering

room-wooden walls, green carpet floor, wooden desk in the corner with a computer(laptop), a plain bed with blue covers on the other side of the small room, fairly empty looking

Like I said above, tell me what else you want me to add and I'll add it
Last edited by Rayo on Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:40 pm

Hmm, the only *real* problem I have is the location. It might make things a little complicated for example:
If I were to live in Japan, it might take a bit to travel all the way To Spain. So I was wondering if you could make it somwhere in the States or in Japan? Also, do you think you could be more specific on your "nonexistant parents?" Like are they always at work or they just dont care?
Level15 Wavemaster