Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Tokki's Banner Poll

Post by Tokki » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:09 pm

Everyone please go to this link and vote on my banners! I'd appreciate the feedback!

http://invisionfree.com/forums/DIVERGEN ... ed2937a026
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:24 am

Posty!

though, its not much...
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:40 am

I posted too! *laughs* wish I could do stuff like that Tokki!

I suppose I could if I bothered to get the programs but I'm a cheepskate. *laughs*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:36 pm

Actually, Armina-- though I used to do serious graphic design while I was into webdesign to the max, I haven't used the expensive programs I used to have in a long time. I was actually given some programs by a friend of mine who co-ran my site! Since he couldn't figure out how to do any real good with it, he just-- gave it to me! So nice of him, eh!? But now, I don't have it anymore-- I've been using a free program, believe it or not, to do all of this! I figure it would be good to pass it on to all who want to try or who don't know.

In order to try and see if you can teach yourself some graphics abilities, go to http://www.jasc.com to download Paintshop Pro 8. You can also get Animation Shop Pro! They're only 30 day evaluation programs-- but that's okay, I'm pretty sure you can download them again and again-- that's what I used to do. If you can't-- oh well! Have fun with it anyway!

Just thought I'd share that with you guys ^_^
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:36 pm

in our somputer class at school we used paint shop pro 7 and animation shop. psp i have nothing to gripe about, but if you want to make animations, animation shop is awful. i suggest flash, 5 or mx for animations. i think you can get a 30 day trial from macromedia.com for that.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:45 am

I like it! They all look so pretty. by the way, nice picture nighthand!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:57 pm

okies! I'm downloading my very own trial thingy now! I'll try & see what I can do with it soon!

Thanks Tokki! *hugs*
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect