Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Taod NynE

What the HELL is wrong with the Forumn

Post by Taod NynE » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:16 pm

How come, in the past few days, the forumn is either down, or is upgrading...or something. Its annoying...making a post...then when you go to send it and you get this...

There appears to be an error with the board you are trying to visit.

This error has been reported and will be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience
-The InvisionFree Team

FIX IT FASTER! >_<

ayame

Post by ayame » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:19 pm

Same for me! It's taking to long to fix. I need to finish my subplot!!!!! Any time soon! I'm not even close to finish!!

Taod NynE

Post by Taod NynE » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:20 pm

-Mumbles something about that damned server- It has done that alot in the past few days as well....awwwwwww man...

ayame

Post by ayame » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:24 pm

Ah!!!!! If this keeps up I'll never finish my subplot!!!! Also forget what I'm going to write, too. * Fogets* Oh, no! *angry* Any time today?!?!?!?

Taod NynE

Post by Taod NynE » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:25 pm

I have an idea for you. Type out your subplot story into Word or something, save it, then when the forum is back up, just copy and paste. :)

ayame

Post by ayame » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:27 pm

Uh......I just got on to the board. Oppsie. :oops: That was sort of quick. Okay, I'm happy now. :D Yippee! *prances around* I'm on!

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:28 pm

Hmm, I haven't experiancd anything like that yet. You should write in word pad first or whatever word program you have, so you wouldn't run into that problem. I've been rpging enough to know that's just the safest way to do things.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

ayame

Post by ayame » Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:32 pm

That's useful I have to keep that in mind. For me and my brother and my friend too. (who's like in a dilemma.) Actually that would be me.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:33 pm

I always copy my post first. The invision board has problems time to time. Work with what we have.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Taod NynE

Post by Taod NynE » Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:11 pm

-wimpers so much that his throat bleeds- I just had....the longest post to date...and thought that by sending my current post, I would be ok............but no.........the damn.....thing.....is uprgrading. -cries- I actually feel sick right now...I spent close to an hour on that...and didnt save it...