Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Tokki
Enlightened Player

.hack//etc - An Epic Fanfiction based on .hack//divergence

Post by Tokki » Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:21 pm

[ This will be an ongoing fanfiction that I will post links to both here and on the subplot board. It is based on the main plot, though it may not be completely accurate in Nall's mind because I'm not going to really check with him to make sure it's right. Just enjoy it and know that any and all feedback would be appreciated. Who knows-- the more feedback I get, the more motivation I'll have to continue!]

Ahem.. and so without further ado...

.hack//etc - Prologue

Read and Review please!

*I fixed it so that it's HTML and you don't have to scroll to the right because of the ugly lack of text wrapping!*
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:15 pm

Chapter 1 has been added! The link to it is at the bottom of the Prologue! Please read everyone! And don't be afraid to post your comments about it here! ^_^
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided