Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Armina
Exalted Player

New Home

Post by Armina » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:19 am

As you might have picked up on from other posts of mine... my husband & I have just bought a house. *brilliant grin* This is awesome news for us & our three cats! We'll finally have a place we can fix up & have however we like! *cheers*

It's a great fixer-upper, which is perfect for us both because of our available budget (not much) & our ability & willingness to do manual labor.

Unfortunately, this means I probably won't be able to visit this message board very often (I'm cutting my hubby off from EQ for a while too! lol), much less post well. *pouts*

It's okay by me if you'd like to keep Armina as part of the active storyline, or elsewise put her on a backburner or something. *grins* whatever works really is fine by me. Just don't kill her off, okies?

I'll still be checking my e-mail (hopefully... I think I'll have to be on dial-up for a while once we move... ick!) rather regularly. Even if I can't use the internet in our new home for a while, I should still be able to occasionally go to my Mom's, Papa's, or a friend's house to check my mail.

I'm going to try to keep my website up to date concerning important matters. It's a framed site, so it doesn't work with Netscape, that I know of. Also, there's a picture of our house on it... for those who are curious.

That's it for now! I hope it won't be too long before I'm here again!

Laters!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:54 am

Yay on the new home and having the ability to fix it up how you like! Hope you have fun with that! Are you planning to *ever* come back to .hack//DIVERGENCE? Like after you finish everything up on your house and get settled with internet and such? It'll be too bad if you leave Divergence! You were one of the most regular players here!!
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Jul 18, 2003 7:28 pm

congrat's, 'mina. i'm checking ot the website now. i wishyou luck! hope you can get back soon.