Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

G'bye from Gingitsune

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:46 pm

hey everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been on very often since school ended, but there hasn't been a lwhole lot to do with the tournament and everything! I know things have been slowing down- a lot, but I really hope that that's just due to summer, and not disinterest :cry:! I can't wait to get back after vacation, hehe, and I hope Nall-kun get's moving :wink: !
Anyway, I'm leaving for vacation soon, and I wanted to say goodbye, hehe, I'll try and check up on the site whenever I can, and whenever I can get my hands on some internet ^^;;!
I'll really miss all of you, and have a great summer- Gingitsune can be used in any way you guys want- except if it's... erm... bad, by my standards, heh. If you need some good ol' fashioned admin-ing, ask Nall, and pray he hasn't forgotten my password ^_^!

Ciao Bambinos!

love, Gingitsune

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:22 pm

byeee!! we'll miss you!!! for the time you are gone, that is... i mean, we wouldn't need to miss you when you're here...

aw hell. i went and scrambled my thoughts. oh well. you know what i mean. i hope...

*slaps self* "Shut up, nighthand. let someone else have a turn."

*backs away from voice that suddenly started slapping him with his own hands.*

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:58 pm

Ack! Gingi before you leave, PLEASE check your PM on this site! I need you to make me an Admin on the Fair or I can't run it at all for the subs!

I suppose I don't need to be all urgentish, cuz if you're reading this I trust you'll do it for me anyway, lol.

The link to it is in your PM box, so PLEEEASE do it!i
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:20 pm

Have a fun time on vacation. Come back soon.

We'll keep things running and normal.

(Stops Nighthand from slapping himself any longer, wonders if someone hacked into his arms...)
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:06 pm

Main is dying! Come on peoples, we need the support of you mainers!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."