Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Hi, everyone! Remember me?

Post by Nevaeh » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:31 am

Anyone remember me? The hacker Nevaeh, from waaaaay back when this board was newly opened? I've been searching for the link back to this place for ages, and just now, the URL popped back into my head! It's strange, the way things work like that, no?
Last edited by Nevaeh on Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
the fallen angel.....
.......Tyrian

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:43 am

Hey again!
I remember you! Lol, there have been a LOT of changes on these boards so if you wanna talk about them instant message me!

AOL: Asianmonkey04
MSN: michaels49@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Wanderer0o
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:03 am

Eh heh, sorry, but I don't really do IMs. Nothing personal, I just don't like chatting o.O

Just thought I'd drop by to say hello, see how things were doing. Probably not going to attempt to re-join any RP just yet, school starts in two days x.x

Been doing a lot of art during the summer, though. Changed Nev's appearance, and made two more characters (Felishika and Kelvin). Got a picture of all three of them here. Although, some of Nev's changes are pretty hard to see, not than any of you remember the original very well, I bet ^-^;;;
the fallen angel.....
.......Tyrian

Kaiku

Post by Kaiku » Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:01 am

Wow, I don't really remember you. I think you got on before me...

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:09 am

I know who you are. Me and Hijinx were here from almost the begining, though we didn't do anything to set the site up (wouldn't make a claim like that ever!)
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:38 am

I REMEMBER YOU! Where were you all this time? Still trying to knock that stalagtite down? I was eating shisu! I even got to make tirath take a bath!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Sep 01, 2003 3:43 am

I remember you as well. We never were able to quest together though. Do you plan to rejoin main?
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:40 am

*gasp* Nevaeh! Hi! It really has been a long time! Hehe, you should join back up! Anyway, even if you don't, 'tis nice to see you again!

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:09 pm

Heh, it's nice to know that people still recognize me ^-^;;;

It's been pretty uneventful while I was out, really. I spent more time on my schoolwork, though I still failed Ancient History (which kinda sucks, considering I got a pass advance on the SOL ._.). Took Algebra II during the summer, which hogged more of my time, and aced that. Ooh, I went to Otakon during the summer, that was nice (I'm still kinda disturbed that people were laughing during Battle Royale o.o;;;).

So... yeah. That's a short summary of what's happened while I was away. As for re-joining... I still dunno. I'll think about it, but I'm still nreally not that fond of forum-based RP =/ But who knows, I'll catch up on where the plot is, and go from there. Which reminds me, the place seems to have gone through a few changes while I was away... such as a sister forum going up, new GMs, things like that. could someone link me to any threads that explain what's going on?

And thanks for the warm welcome, everyone =D
the fallen angel.....
.......Tyrian

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:50 pm

I can't think of any great links...it might be easier to just ask and answer. If you want to im, I'm zerohunter35 on aim.

As for your already asked questions:

New GM-Nall dissappeared for a month with no real message to us. I believe someone has talked to him and found he was bored with it all. Thus, Asgard was made the new GM.
Subplots-Bandwidth problems caused the site to go down in late april and once later in June. After the first time...the subplot board was created. It houses the subplots and has everything this board does. It also has things that do not exist in this board. Even if you don't wish to rejoin main...you could still do subplots.
Fair-That was a board made for enjoyment and fun.

If you'd rather not im...ask additional questions here and they will be answered.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:21 am

I remember you too!!!!! I do, I do!!!!!

Miss you!!!!!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect