Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

more of my stuff.

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:58 am

again, a prop for my website (link below, on that little bar beneath my sig) on which i post just about everything i do.

first, for those of you who may have missed it, the first two parts of .hack//reparations are up. under literature, from the main menu.

also, on the main page, there is a tiny link at the bottom. it takes you to a temporary page with my current piece of art on it, as well as the coming soon new homepage of my site.

i added more poems, and more random works of literature.

i cleaned up the images page, but not much change there. but i did find i have my aura wallpaper, so i may put that up in a day or so. it beats waiting for animewallpapers to update.

umm, that seems to be about it, that i can remember off the top of my head. i have more to add, but it wont be for a few days.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:59 am

oh, and feel free to post any comments/crituques/suggestions/flames/praises/etc here.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:40 am

...You're inviting people to flame you? Why?
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:02 pm

believe it or not, sometimes flames actually have some good in them. and i'm kinda making an enemy character in my mind at the moment, so some flames would get some anger/rage worked up, and in that state it would be easier (at least for me) to make the character more evil seeming.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:09 pm

and just to let everyone know, as of about ten minutes ago, the third part of Reparation is now up. it kinda ends in a bit of a cliffhanger, sooo....