Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Kodel
Elevated Player

No, I'm not dead

Post by Kodel » Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:41 pm

Yo. Back from the dismal hellhole that is college. I hope I can get in on the current thread, but if the current GM wants me to wait until the party gets back from the current field, thats alright as well. Heck, even if I cant go with you guys, I have an entire personal thread I can work on, explaining why I fell off the face of the planet
"Goodness for the most part is an illusion... Little fables people tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming to much."
Kodel | Level 20 | Blademaster | 45000 Gold | Pheonix Wing | Thunder Armor, Silver Bracer, Time Headband, Safety Shoes, losta items and some scrolls | Ani Slash, Ani Revolver, Ap Ganz, Ap Corv, Ap Do. Gan Zot, Rai Rom

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:01 am

Its most likely too late for the current quest but it should be too long...judging by how few people are in this quest.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty