Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Wren
Elevated Player

Difficulties

Post by Wren » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:08 am

Just to give you guys a heads-up. The reason I'ven't been posting much this week is because I'm at my dad's house. I switch houses every week between my Mother's place and my Dad's place. At any rate, the puppy (who is now 11 months old) took it upon herself to gnaw through the AC Adapter for my laptop (my main source of the internet at my dad's house). So I'm forced to jump on my dad's computer every-so-often. Typically about once a day for maybe an hour or two. Perhaps this weekend if he goes on a trip I'll be on more. But probably not.

Though next week I'll be at my mom's house (where I was last weekend) so I'll be able to post more often.

Just a little update on my situation incase anyone cares / was wondering. :)
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:12 am

Hehe, that's okay! Sucks about the puppy though, when my cat was little I remember we had to hide everything from him ^^;; dogs must be even worse!
Anyway, thanks for telling us :)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:08 am

Some animals will chew on anything. One of the turtles I had chewed the filter until the filter died. Wouldn't let me clean the tank the easy way.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:16 am

my brother had gineau pigs, and one of them enjoyed chewing on the ps2 controller cords. i have electrical tape over it all now.

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:06 am

Okay... I'm headed back to my Dad's house now. So this week will be filled with posting difficulties, as usual.

So if I disappear for long stints of time, that's why. ^_^

Hopefully he was cool and bought me a new power cable! :D

Doubtful... very doubtful... those things are 85-95 bucks a pop. :cry:
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |