Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

What do YOU want for Christmas? (Divergence-wise)

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:39 am

Just humour me. I already thought up all of your presents, but I want to know what you want anyway, I'm just a curious evil kind of person, just ask Asura! Don't expect to be told what you're getting though, hehe, it's going to be a great surprise... j'espere.

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:59 am

Well... I have some ideas in mind for my 'hacked' junk, which I guess I should discuss with you at another time.

But since we're just humoring you and such: a nice (rare) blademaster sword with wind powerzeses :D

(lol)
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:18 am

I already told Gingi what my hacked powers are going to be but I want either the Phoenix's Wing or a strong, rare blademaster sword.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:59 am

Oooh. Gifts. For my gift, 'I' would want a super rare sword. However, ebil Gingi-sama be plotting to give me some evil gift and I know that much. Rargh.

As for hacked powers... I should probably talk to Gingi about that. Nighthand has heard me rant about my idea though.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:09 am

indeed i have been privy to that rant.

and as for me, i would say i want, well, some other kind of armor. so far, since the very beginning of divergence, i have been going without hand armor, or foot armor. so basically, i have no gloves and no shoes. i'm starting to feel a bit naked here... lol

and nall, well, he always awarded me with helmets and armors...

but, if i really had to pick something, i'd love some kind of darkness or fire element armor, or possibly hands. hehe.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:28 pm

I think I'll do this with flare. Think christmas carols.

On the first divergence christmas, gingitsune gave to me-

A brand new class.
With a pretty bow.
Neverending arrows.
SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER COOOOOOOOOOOOOL SKILLS!
Lots of glittering gold
heaps of evil fun,
And a bag of Nine Lives for nayru!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:37 pm

*thinks* Already have the best weapon and armor I could have for the thunder element. I personally already like (and know) what the gifts shall be so I won't say anything.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:42 pm

I wish I knew, I wish I knew, I wish I knew....

For me, I would either like a really super Blademaster rare (something w/o fire or water, but definately with a revolver attack, since that has become like my signature move besides the dragons), or some hacked armour that levels up as I do....Please, Santress Gingitsune, grant me a good wish! I think I've been a good boy...it was Xero, not me...hehe..

Z
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:57 pm

I had to post here again. The best idea came to mind. A stabbed, burnt, sizzled, (dead by now) Nayru in a box.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:01 pm

Rayo wrote:I had to post here again. The best idea came to mind. A stabbed, burnt, sizzled, (dead by now) Nayru in a box.
@_@;;;; yesh

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:40 pm

i don't see what you guys hate in him. i mean, he's kinda cute ^.^;

hehe.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:34 am

Nighthand wrote:i don't see what you guys hate in him. i mean, he's kinda cute ^.^;

hehe.
Haha, don't let Rayo hear you, or you'll be in the same box :)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:48 am

*heard it shortly after it was said actually* But that would be like going after people who think a politician isn't corrupt. I'm not against the idea but its not practical. And it doesn't have to be a box, a trash can works too.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:04 am

Rayo wrote:*heard it shortly after it was said actually* But that would be like going after people who think a politician isn't corrupt. I'm not against the idea but its not practical. And it doesn't have to be a box, a trash can works too.
Ah, true, if you're taking that approach, though I thought you were against the Nayru supporters *grins*. Anyway, a box is much more fun that a trash can, and you can wrap it up nicely and put it under the tree ^_^

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:20 am

hehe...he.....

*looks at Gingitsune....nervously...*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=