Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Wren
Elevated Player

Sick! Noooo!!!

Post by Wren » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:02 pm

Okay, just a heads up: I got sick last night. It was something I ate for dinner, probably bad chicken, but not sure. Woke up at 2:30 and didn't go back to bed until 3, woke up again at 4, didn't go back to bed... period.

I won't tell you what I was doing, because I don't think you need to hear all the nasty details. Anywho, I'm incredibly ill and probably shouldn't be on the computer. So I may be incapacitated for the next day or two... maybe three (eww...).

So if you don't see me much, that's why. :(
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Re: Sick! Noooo!!!

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:59 pm

Wren wrote:Okay, just a heads up: I got sick last night. It was something I ate for dinner, probably bad chicken, but not sure. Woke up at 2:30 and didn't go back to bed until 3, woke up again at 4, didn't go back to bed... period.

I won't tell you what I was doing, because I don't think you need to hear all the nasty details. Anywho, I'm incredibly ill and probably shouldn't be on the computer. So I may be incapacitated for the next day or two... maybe three (eww...).

So if you don't see me much, that's why. :(
Aww! Get better soon Wren! *tries to think of advice* Drink lots of fluid, get some sleep, and watch Furikuri! As helpful as that was... Anyway! I hope you get better soon ^_^!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:23 pm

Yes, listen to gingitsune-sama. You could always take my advice too. I pretend to be a doctor, so I know these things. I recomend a healthy dose of anime, with manga for severe symptoms!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Asura
Elevated Player

Post by Asura » Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:51 pm

O.o Honestly Lord Wren. Going and getting yourself sick like that! Who will keep the ebil at bay now!

Oh yeah. I hope you get healthy soon. I recommend a healthy dose of ramen and seafood. Though I'm rarely sick, so I'm not a good source of information on how to get better.