Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Show Off Your Pet Here @_@

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:47 pm

Hehe, since I'm going on random vacation for about a week, Nighthand and Asgard are in charge, and not much is going to happen, so let's have fun customizing our pets shall we >_<?

Here's mine:

http://www.glasscharm.org/smallsphinx.jpg
(Drawing by Gingitsune)

Name: Jocasta
Species: Sphinx
Level: 5
Element: Light
Eye Colour: Yellow (Cat-like)
Fur Colour: Tawny Gold
Wing Colour: White

Description: A Mythological Creature of Greek and Egyptian Origin with a womanly face, the body and tail of a lion, and large wings. The tale of the Sphinx is that she she sat guarding the gates of a Grecian City, asking each person that wanted to pass a riddle- those who could not answer were ruthlessly killed. It was finally Oedipus who answered the Sphinx's riddle, causing her to throw herself off a cliff in anguish- however my Sphinx isn't quite so... dramatic >_<.

Personality: Coy, sly, and clever. She's tricky and mysterious, and loves nothing better than to tease people. Very cat-like indeed. She has a regal bearing befitting a Queen, and can sometimes be haughty and cold, but she is loyal. Her power lies in both her physical strength and magic, being equally well endowed in both.

Weapons:
Physical: Claws, Teeth, Muscular Strength
Abilities: Flying
Magic: None Yet (still need to make chart -_-)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:57 pm

Name: Shard
Species: Cerberus
Element: Darkness
Eye Color: Dark and Shifting among many colors. Strangely human-like.
Body Color: Shifting, always looks black, but in bright light is really a dark red, blue or green. Has no fur, instead, is almost lizard-like, being covered in scales. He is large, a bit larger than the average grunty adult. unless Mistress Gingi say's otherwise, he is suitable for riding on.

The cerberus was a creature of myth, though offhand i don't know the exact one... it's basically a large dog with three heads.

Shard is the Cerberus of Shadows, endowed with the powers of Darkness. He is very loyal to his master, but also has a strong sense of what is right and what isn't, and will disobey Nighthand if needed. It is physically very strong, and can make long and large leaps. It also has a long whip-like tail, usable as a whip.

Weapons:
Physical: Claws, teeth of three heads, physical weight sufficient to crush smaller foes, whip-like tail.
Abilities: Leaping, three directional attacks with three heads.
Magic: We'll see from Gingi's chart-to-be.
Last edited by Nighthand on Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

strato
Elevated Player

My unique pet!!!

Post by strato » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:28 am

My pet could have been many different things based on different religions but I'm going to use the basis of a snake with many heads.

I'm not an artist so I'm using a picture of a stone tablet

Name: Vasuki
Species: Naga
Element: Water
Height: 3 ft. long
Eye Color: The left eye is gold and the right is silver.
Color: He is covered with green scaled snake skin and has many different colors covering the whole of his body.
Comments: Vasuki the Naga King has the gem, Nagamani, on his head. It is a universal panacea [cure-all] and is a bestower of fortune. Like many Nagas it has many heads but the center head is the main one.

Weapons:
Physical: Sharp deadly fangs in the mouth of every one of it's many heads.
Abilities: Slithers around to avoid harm, many different heads to attack with. Immense speed. Able to leap out at enemies. If Gingi says it's ok then he has the abilitiy to make people invisible underwater. It is also said that nagas will give ones they favour soma. a drink that will grant the drinker great strength.
Magical: None as of yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's some information that I gathered on the Nagas. They are very unique creatures indeed:

Living in the watery region under the earth called Patala, nagas are serpentine creatures from Hindu mythology. The are semi-divine and number one thousand. They have human faces and serpent's tails, and reign in great splendor and guard treasures. There are four classes of naga: heavenly, divine, earthly and hidden depending on their function in guarding the heavenly palace, giving rainfall, draining rivers, or guarding treasures. It is said that nagas have the ability to make men invisible underwater. It is also said that nagas will give ones they favour soma. a drink that will grant the drinker great strength. The King of the nagas is said to have either seven or 1000 heads. It is said that nagas will destroy the world with fire eventually.
Nagas were said to have raised their hoods to protect the Buddha, and other jinas [spiritual victors] like the Jain saint Parshva.

Because of its shape and its association with renewal, the serpent is a phallic symbol. This powerful emblem of fertility is thought to bring plentiful harvests and many children - images of nagas adorn houses and shrines and temples. It is said that when a king once banned snake worship, his kingdom suffered a drought, but the rains returned once the king himself placated Vasuki.

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:44 am

Name: Sukuza
Species: Phoenix
Element: Fire
Eye Color: Green/Yellow
Feather Color: Dark Red

Comments: The legend of the Phoenix began in Egypt but the name Phoenix itself was Greek. The Phoenix lived for 500 years and built a nest as it was dying. The nest was set on fire and it died in the fire. From the ashes of the Phoenix, a new Phoenix arose from those ashes and the cycle continued to repeat itself. The Phoenix is a symbol of death and rebirth of the sun.

Personality: Suzuka is loyal to its master. She would give up her life to protect her master. She can be reborn but it takes awhile before she could rise from the ashes.

Weapons:
Physical: Sharp talons and a powerful bite.
Abilities: It could fly and could resurrect itself after two weeks from its original death.
Magical: N/A
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:02 pm

My lazy little idiot is called Urbosh. Isn't he cute?(updated picture,just imagine it being blue)

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/agnostic3/ ... thfull.jpg

He's a nasty little ankle biter of the water element, and as legend would have it, is extremely poisoness with a stinger resting at the tip of the tail. It can speak, at great length, and gets into constant biting matches with hijinx. Being singularly immune to it's poison, she has no fear of tormenting the poor beast, although it's more than obliged to try to return the favor. Looks sleek and slippery because of an affect called "microscaling". I means the scales are so small that it looks like skin, while providing a dragons defense.

Name: Urbosh
Element: Water
Color: Blue in hue as the Mac Anu
Height: 1 foot 6 inches
Weight: Practically nothing to hijinx, can feel like it weighs anywhere between 50 to 100 pounds for anyone else.
Last edited by Hijinx on Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:40 pm

Description: A mythological creature of Japanese and Native American Legend. The bringer of thunder, lighting, and rain, is a great beast of creation and destruction. In the form of a great ealge, sometimes raven in color other times a mixture of green, red, blue, and brown. This midjestic beast soars high in the sky.

Personality: Extremely loyal, well do anything for his mistress. With a great sense of honor and self-respect, Raicho most of the time looks down others that he feels do not hold themselves to his stanards. Waits for oppenent to move then attacks, allows listens closely to his mistress commands.

Name: Raicho
Species:ThunderBird
Element: Thunderbird
Color of Feathers: A vast combination of green, red, blue, and brown
Abilities: When flying brings with it a small field of thunder clouds that surround it.
Height: 1"11
Weight: 75[img]
Last edited by HackerNuse on Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:11 am

Editing later tonight.....hopefully

http://www.danscott.20m.com/images/Roc.jpg

Name:
Species: Roc
Element: Wind
Color: Standard roc coloring...brown, black and gray shades....
Abilities: Can communicate telepathically with its master(me :wink: ), holding a feather from a roc in each hand is said to allow one to fly...
Height: 2"
Weight: 50lbs...
Personality:
Last edited by Tirath on Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:41 am

:(
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:26 pm

Argilus wrote::(
Awww, *gives hug* I sent you a PM about pet-ness ^_^

Neo...
Player

Post by Neo... » Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:03 am

... pets? I got no PM about pets... *weep*

Neo | Twinblade | Lvl. 18 | Tiger Claws | Staccatto | Gale of Swords | Repth | Vak Kruz | Juk Rom |

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:47 pm

That's because mine ate yours. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:52 pm

HackerNuse wrote:A good picture of this guy is so hard to find so I think I will drawn him

Description: A mythological creature of Japanese and Native American Legend. The bringer of thunder, lighting, and rain, is a great beast of creation and destruction. In the form of a great ealge, sometimes raven in color other times a mixture of green, read, blue, and brown. This midjestic beast soars high in the sky.

Personality: Extremely loyal, well do anything for his mistress. With a great sense of honor and self-respect, Raicho most of the time looks down others that he feels do not hold themselves to his stanards. Waits for oppenent to move then attacks, allows listens closely to his mistress commands.

Name: Raicho
Species:ThunderBird
Element: Thunderbird
Color of Feathers: A vast combination of green, red, blue, and brown
Abilities: When flying brings with it a small field of thunder clouds that surround it.
Height: 1"11
Weight: 75
Sounds like mighty quezacolt, god of the skies.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:20 pm

Neo... wrote:... pets? I got no PM about pets... *weep*
Hehe, just PM me and I'll send you one ^_^

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:08 am

just to let everyone know, the magic chart is in the works, soon to be completed. so far we have created a point system, where each spell opens up at a certain level, and each level get's you a certain number of points to spend on the skills. each skill/magic costs a certain amount, as well. so far, in order to have EVERYTHING, the pet would have to be between level 45 and 50, depending on which pet and which element.

other than that, please people, continue posting your pets!

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:44 am

I've been trying to get a picture of mine for ages, but can't find one. Think a recolored Onion Knight Doll from FFX.

Name: Hanse the Warrior
Species: Onion Knight
Height: 1'9"
Weight: 95 lbs (Armor cannot be removed)
Element: Neutral
Eye Colour: Brown
Armor Desc: Knight Armor (Full Plate, legplates, armplates, heavy greaves, gauntlets, skull cap, arm strapped tower shield) All armor is a dull grey and the undermesh is a bronze color). Hip sheath, bow quiver
Weapons: Long Sword used with both hands (No element). Shield can be used to bash enemies. Long Bow for long range hits (no element)
Abilites: Incredible physical offense and speed. Average defense. Can imbue sword/long bow with fire or earth properties for a battle. Needs to defeat 5 enemies before he can imbue again.
Magic: N/A

Description: Hanse was brought into the game at the will of the swords that Asgard possessed (explained later). Onion Knights from tales past have been proven as small, but fierce opponents. They excel in physical combat and some have even diverted from the path to take a field into the magical side. Hanse, however, never took liking to magic, and honed his skills in hand to hand combat.

Personality: Hanse is self conscious. He can make decisions on his own, decide between good and bad and even has the will to disagree. He is not shy, as he will stop at nothing to make his voice heard and heard well. Being an Onion Knight, he follows a code similar to those of the knights of old.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)