Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Wren
Elevated Player

Taking a leave of absence.

Post by Wren » Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:26 pm

Okay, I gave subplots the run around, because the whole dang WORLD doesn't need to know what's going on. But I'm going to be forward with you guys and trust I don't take any crap for this.

That said, on with what I'm posting this for:

To keep things breif, my dad died this morning. 8:27am PST was his time of death. So I'll probably be gone from DIVERGENCE for a little while. Please continue on without me, and use my character in whatever way you feel is best, though please portray him accurately. If you need any help, I may be on AIM from time-to-time when I need to talk to people, you can IM me then, or ask Asura. He's probably a pretty good judge of my character.

I normally wouldn't waste time posting this, whenever someone goes online to say that someone dear to them has passed on, I'm usually the first to think: "Well what the hell are you doing online?" But I felt that I should let you all know, and there are two people I wanted to talk to, but *TALKING* about it is too hard to do right now. So I figured writing would be easiest.

Thanks for your time,

Wren
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:33 am

Just an update. Naturally, I'm sure you can all tell I'm back. Going to school tomorrow morning, too. But I'm not 100% up to all the writing and stuff. I've been trying to write all week and nothing noteworthy is coming out. So I'm still gonna be on a little IC break until my writing is back up to what I feel is "par".

Thanks for your time and patience. :)
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |