Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:29 am

Hehehe fwah, I refuse to be second hehe, I actually registered for Nall before myself because I was making the site right before going on vacation and wanted him to take over working on it- but then I actually managed to finish it all before I left, by myself... :P
Hehe, that sounds really stuck up, pretentious and selfish of me but... oh well :music: excusez-moi.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:11 am

i find myself torn as people return... i kinda liked being the second-third most senior member... lol

and gingi, currently, nall doesn't really count as active... does he?

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:52 am

I think he counts as dead...either that or Myk counts as living. And being the founder should make you #1 off default really.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:06 am

*grins* thanks, and Nall does count as dead, lol, he's not coming back... maybe it's time to strike him off the list permanently. :calm:

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:45 am

I've just considered myself the first long arm.

Also the best long arm. :wink: :mrgreen:
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:42 am

Hehe...always Kurai...but, who was the first Baldemaster? I can't remember, but I think it was Nall...but, for a while, I came close...and that Tirath!!! *yells at Tirath for being a Blade Master*
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:11 am

Nall was the first Blademaster. Gingi would be the first wavemaster. Kurai is the first long arm. Nighthand would be the first Heavy Blade. Hijinx would be the first twin blade, I think. Myk is a heavy axeman right. So, he would be the first and only heavy axeman.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:41 pm

Phoenix512 wrote:Nall was the first Blademaster. Gingi would be the first wavemaster. Kurai is the first long arm. Nighthand would be the first Heavy Blade. Hijinx would be the first twin blade, I think. Myk is a heavy axeman right. So, he would be the first and only heavy axeman.
Argilus was the first twin blade.

And it was only because he was one, that I chose something different - Long Arm.

I was either going to do that, or Heavy Axeman.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:13 pm

And what's wrong with axe-men, hmmmmmmmmmmmm? :grawr:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:24 pm

there's really nothing wrong with them, unless of course you hate the 'tank' aspect of games. but we really do need a few of them here...

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:11 am

:flopsy: We do, don't we..... gingitsune, you are officially an axe-person. You too kurai.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:18 pm

...I think Myk was the first heavy axeman...though he started as a heavy blade...

He and I used to compete to be the first to greet new players on behalf of our respective classes :D .
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:26 am

Actually I was a heavyblade originally, and posted before Nighthand... though he made a better post and entered the game before I did (due to a decree that entering and exiting the game during the first fight was impossible, that was soon lifted so that new players can get into the game)

Most of that is irrelevant though, but depending on how you look at it Nighthand or myself was the first heavyblade, depending on whether you go by starting date, first post, or first to post about being logged in to the world. *shrugs* I'm the first fistfighter type though, thats for sure! I may even be the only fist fighter type! :)
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:58 pm

I didn't forget Kayin. I think I was forgotten though...

Yeah right, nobody could forget me, could they?
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:08 pm

no, tokki, i doubt anyone could forget you.... and i'm certain you're welcome both here and in subs, whenever they come back up.