Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:31 pm

Everyone add Happypod to their gunbound list NOW! I have a bomb, and I know how to use it!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:58 pm

The Divergence guild has been made!

to join, you must be at least the rank of metal axe. the order is noob->wood hammer->2xwood hammer->stone hammer->2x stone hammer->metal axe.

once you are of that rank, go to the gunbound website, (http://www.gunbound.net) log in, click on my guild. search for Diverge. Send me an application. you can also post here if you want, but you have to post there in order to join.

in the application, put your divergence name so if i don't know who you are, i'll find out.

that's all... except one thing. not all members of the guild are divergence members. there's a few from here at my college that wanted in a guild but no one else would start one, so i will be letting them in. if you have a friend that wants in, i'll have to test them first, but by all means, let me know.

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:10 am

I'm on my way there.

I'm at 1500+gp so I should be 1xiron by the morning. Hope I can score some quick wins in 4 on 4's. I just hope that all my teammates aren't COMPLETE idiots tho :P

-Asgard
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:09 am

eh, good luck with that. 80% of GB players are complete morons... coincidentally, 80% of GB players are under the metal axe rank... but i've seen some very stupid battle axes, so i think they're there to counter the cool noobs i know.

like you guys... =) -group hug-