Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Tirath
Exalted Player

Wren be a DJ

Post by Tirath » Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:15 am

Yo...if you get a chance check out his shows...The mix is excelent....I should be able to say this all better...but I can't...so....here's the link...eh...hopefully Wren can come and post the time of the shows:lol:...

http://www.virtuacity.org:8000
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:48 am

Indeed I can, Tirath. lol

Thanks for starting this up for me, though. ^_^

I have a few shows in the works right now.

Here's the schedule for DJ Wren's broadcasting on VirtuaCity Radio:

Monday- 5 or 6pm Pacific = Regular Broadcasting* --- 10pm Pacific (thinking about pushing back to earlier time) Anime Knights*

Tuesday- 5 or 6pm Pacific until 1am Pacific = Game, Too Tuesday!*

Wednsday- 5 or 6pm Pacific = Regular Broadcasting --- 10pm Pacific - Anime Knights*

Thursday- 5 or 6pm Pacific = Regular Broadcasting --- 10pm Pacific - Anime Knights*

Friday- 5 or 6pm Pacific = Regular Broadcasting --- 10pm Pacific - 3am - Anime Knights*

Saturday- sometime between 9 and noon Pacific 'til 10pm Pacific = St00pid Saturdays*, 10pm - 3am = Anime Knights*1

Sunday- sometime between 9 and noon Pacific 'til 8pm Pacific = Sober Sundays*, 8pm Pacific - 10pm Pacific = Top Ten Countdown*, 10pm Pacific - 1am = Anime Knights*1

Regular Broadcasting* - This is when I just play rock / alternative / wee bit of pop. Typically older things, but I'm working on getting more recent songs. I also play a comedy hour, where I weave in soundclips or other parody songs, or just plain old silly stuff, with the regular broadcast. (I'll also set up a poll so people can vote on the songs they hear on the radio for the Top 10 countdown that will happen every Sunday)

Anime Knights* - This is when I play Game, Anime, J-Pop, and J-Rock music

St00pid Saturdays*- Live Broadcasting. I'll be behind the scenes lining up your music for you. I'll even give mini broadcasts (as I call them), where you will hear the voice of the enigmatic hacked player, Wren! Yes, that's right, MY voice! :D lol This is also when we'll be taking requests (subject to start by the this next Saturday)

Sober Sundays*- More Live Broadcasting like St00pid Sundays.

Top Ten Countdown*- The top ten most voted for songs from that week will be played in order from 10 to 1 over a two-hour spread with some requested songs mixed in with them (or the 'wannabe' songs, I'm not sure which yet). Votes taken from Monday to Friday, votes tallied on Saturday, and then the Countdown played on that Sunday.

Anime Knights*1- This will be like St00pid Saturdays and Sober Sundays. We'll run requests and what-not. And if Anime Knights becomes very popular, I'll run an Anime Knights Top 10 Countdown on Saturday Night. - voting would be from Sunday until the following Thursday, votes tallied on Friday, and the countdown done on Saturday.

** All Requests will be taken via AIM in a chat titled "VirtuaCity Radio" (But please don't start requesting until I say over the radio that it's safe to request. Too many requests at once would freeze up my machine). And all polls will be done on a separate website, which I will specify later on in time.
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |