Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Argilus
Twin Blader

Curious of outcome

Post by Argilus » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:54 pm

Now, reading up on everything and checking on how enthusiastic you people truly are. I'm going to ask how everyone is doing and how they feel about the story so far. I need to know so I can come to a conclusion with my character. Anyway I'll check back later
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:02 am

Well, I think it's progressing nicely. :twisted:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:21 am

<B>UGH.</B> Ive been ultra busy working, lately. They got me working in another store. I'll try to get in a post tomorrow, but if i cant,I'm free on sunday, mostly. I'll try then, if not before.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:47 pm

well, other than the significant lack of speed this quest has been moving on, i'd say it's turning out very well.

it's intricate, it's thought out, it's unique... overall very original. especially considering that up until Garaa's tournament, main was just fighting one giant monster after another.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:14 pm

the imprints in sand is taking way too long because someone, asgard, wren cough cough., will not advance the plot or tell someone how to advance it
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:55 pm

Dood it's plain ridiculous...man more than one week?!?!?

*hangs his head*

It just took all my activeness away...I've never been in such a laggy quest.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Wren
Elevated Player

Post by Wren » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:39 am

... Okay, I'm going to be rather frank, mainly because I don't have a whole lot of time to sit here and post a lengthy, roundabout, 'politically appeasing' lump of jargon explaining the whole bit. But here's the truth:

I'm sick of the bickering.

My dad is dead, okay? No will, no living trust. Just a dead dad with a widowed woman and 3 kids, two of whom are still in college, one of whom is not even legally an adult yet. We're working with lawyers and all sorts of crap and will continue to do so for the next couple of months. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe my entire financial future and the future of my family is significantly more important than the posting on a forum RPG.

I will advance the plot As Soon As I Can. But until then, can you sit back and be silently patient for just a little while? Hmmm? Patience is a virtue, you know.
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:24 am

I did not know about your father's death...a big loss. My condolences.

But at least give us a hint on what it's about, seeing as ramza and I have been on since my last post. An IM wouldn't hurt.

I know I'm invited in, and it's your quest. Just want to move it along.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:25 pm

It happens sometimes, Main is different from Subs in that players usually don't have a large amount of time and plots often move along rather slowly at times. It'll speed up, we'll hunt Asgard down and beat him with pointy sticks. :grawr:

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:27 pm

Nighthand wrote:well, other than the significant lack of speed this quest has been moving on, i'd say it's turning out very well.

it's intricate, it's thought out, it's unique... overall very original. especially considering that up until Garaa's tournament, main was just fighting one giant monster after another.
I love Asgard's plot, it's very interesting...

And think of Main as an anime series, all anime series start out with the 'heroes' fighting one monster after another- then it progresses and adds enemies that the heroes must fight themselves, not simply monsters. It's just simple anime-nomics. ^_^.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:12 am

It was once said "A stick is your friend. A pointy stick is your good friend. An army of pointy sticks is your best friend."

This has nothing to do with anything, but sometimes you have to throw out a little randomness. :kitty:
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:23 pm

that's actually printed on the Magic the Gathering card Wall of Spears.... i know, because it's in one of my decks.

probably not the first time it's been said, but still.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:20 pm

Nighthand wrote:that's actually printed on the Magic the Gathering card Wall of Spears.... i know, because it's in one of my decks.

probably not the first time it's been said, but still.
I know! Isn't it wonderful?