Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Wren
Elevated Player

Resigning...

Post by Wren » Tue May 25, 2004 12:46 am

I regret to inform you all that I will be taking my leave of Divergence's vaunted Main Plot. It seems like the place is rather dead, and I could be furthering my character and level situation in Subplots. I've been contemplating this for a few months now, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to just abandon my responsibility here in Main. Alongside that I didn't want to insult the wonderous invitation to MainPlot. I've always felt a sort of an obligation since my entire clan was invited over, and most of them have left. But I just can't sit back any longer.

Leaving Main, I am prepared to give up all the perks of being a Main Plotter. If Gingi sees fit, I will not use the hacks which she had approved for me once I leave Main (nor will I use them until I hear one way or the other from her or someone else of note). And I am prepared to give up Kaze if I cannot keep my pet back in Subs.

Unlike some of the other "new" additions to Main, who just upped and left, I felt it only proper to post this here so as to make my absence known. I thank you all for your friendship, and I hope that we may continue to be as such. Well, thank you for inviting me to Main Plot, but apparantly I just can't cut it.

See you all,

Wren

P.S. ~ If it's alright with everyone here, I'd still like to keep in touch with you all via the GD here. Possibly, even, if main picks back up this summer, I'd like to return. But again, that's really up to you guys.
Wren | Blademaster | Lvl. 30 | Ap Raio | Ap Do | Ap Vakz | Ani Slash | Vak Slash | Miu Lei | GiVak Kruz | Rai Kruz | Rue Rom | Repth |

Kain
Player

Post by Kain » Tue May 25, 2004 1:17 am

I have made the same decision as Wren- leave Main. I already spoke to Gingi about the matter. I told her I'd give back my pet. I will miss you all and Main Plot a lot. I hope this won't damper our friendships.

Kain
Kain//Level 20// Heavy Blade//Calamity, Juk Rom, Gan Zot, Repth

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue May 25, 2004 2:56 pm

-sighs-

apparently, we need to get some good new members. not meaning to insult any of the ones that have left, you're all excellent players, but what Main Pllot needs is a group of Dedicated players. I myself have decided not to leave no matter what. i've waited out worse than this...

I believe we either need to scour subs for people who play alone, and would be likely to have little reason to return to subs, or we need toopen main back up to new members from the outside. i'll be talking this over with gingi later, but for now i thought i'd get some comments from you people.

on another note.... when you two leave, how many of us are there left? Gingi, Myself, Ramza, Asgard, Hijinx... Kurai and Arg aren't likely to be back, Phoenix i don't know where your story is taking you... it's awfully small for a forum, isn't it? even if we are supposed to be the 'elites' of this rather unique dual-board.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Wed May 26, 2004 12:20 am

*Raises his hand*

I'm here. As Asgard knows, I'm just doing my thing with a few events I am holding with my clan. But once those are done, I'm here full swing. Works gets big in subs, but I'm highly active.

Count me in loves.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu May 27, 2004 1:47 pm

Very nice bullfrog! Now, if it's okay with you people, I'll begin to search the subs for the best of the subplots! I wonder if rayo did anything to try to curb my random encounters... :?
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri May 28, 2004 1:33 am

i've already conscripted shugotenshi to scour subs somewhat... she knows more than most of us.

so far, we have Rhilla, Retn, and Hacomy with interest... if we can perk up a few more of our slackers in pandora.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun May 30, 2004 4:32 pm

Bleh I know subs more than anyone *sides rayo* since I actually grade their duels, quests and regs. I have a few people in mind...
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun May 30, 2004 8:32 pm

in that case, anyone who thinks they know who can come, can talk to me. that way gingi's not flooded with suggestions.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:37 am

I'm back...fully I hope :P
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)