Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:52 pm

*laughs* this is going to be like Survivor, hehehe, going ot be so much backstabbing XD

As for the part about advantages, are the random items special? or are they just like a health drink or something? :) lol
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:15 am

Nall wrote:*laughs* this is going to be like Survivor, hehehe, going ot be so much backstabbing XD

As for the part about advantages, are the random items special? or are they just like a health drink or something? :) lol
If you seen or read Battle Royale, then you would know the range of the potential items. It could be what could be an useless item to an equivalent version of a fully automatic rifle.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:13 am

Phoenix got it right. Items range from a variety of things.
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:35 am

i know we've for the most part covered hacks, but what about our inventory? do we have access to all the items we have there, or just the special item you give? And if we do have access, I should probably stock up on things like antidotes... -plots to spend all his time in danger zones-

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:02 am

There will be a limit to how many items you may bring into Battle Royale, right now I am going with two. So you will won't to choose what you bring into the game very carefully.

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:20 pm

Hmm..good. So, if a team went in, everyone should bring their random item and a ressurrect. Too bad ressurrects don't happen on yourself...
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:10 pm

Alright, I've seen BR and I remember the random item part, but the only thing is, how is that gonna work .hack style? Are you gonna get a random machine gun lol or is it gonna be real .hack weapons, items etc.... and if you get random wepaons or armor, does that mean you can't bring you're own equipment?
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:30 pm

.hack still weapons, and you are more than welcomed to use your orignal armor and weapons. But if you happen to like the item you get than use it.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:35 pm

ahhh I see I see, and does the item you get count towards your 2 item limit?

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:59 am

That's the benefit of having hacks guys, you get to use them! Your abilities that are special to you have been allowed...

As for items, how bout 4? There are alot of people...I'm worried this will over load.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:11 am

and another question about the special items... i assume we'll get something not COMPLETLY random? I mean, it'd be a bit of a jyp if say, nall got a wavemaster's wand, or i got a fist fighter's gauntlets or something.

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:33 am

No Nighthand. Your items will be completely random meaning they could be completely usesly to your class, they could be just usesly period and my not even make sense.

Nall the item does not count toward the limit.

Cypher 4 is okay.

Everyone rules shall be added and changed and posted on Wednesday, because it was brought to my attention that some of them controdict with one another.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:39 pm

This game sounds fun! Sorry about the lack of posting peoples, but college kind of picked up and I had to adapt. I should have the next post up by the end of the night! :bunny:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:17 pm

I should post too, except I have no freakin idea on what to post about x_x

I'll join this battle royale too. I have no hacks, not anymore anyways (decided to give up Dualist for Fist Fighter).

Also, for those trying to reach me on my AIM, I can't seem to load it up anymore and reinstall has failed, so I will either be going on express or on MSN messenger. (taurus_2010@hotmail.com)

-Asgard
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:14 am

Battle Royale Rules revised or added.

1. Players will start at the Gotta Statue of the dungeon, each player shall leave this area every five minutes. The Gotta Statue area will then become a danger zone Your goal is to get out of the dungeon by reach the top floor and getting out the entrance. But all players but one must be killed before you can leave. A barrier is erected during the battle time.

2. There are 13 levels and every 2 days or so each floor, working its way up, will become a danger zone. Meaning death, poison, charm, sleep, paralyze, and slow for those who stay in that zone to long. It is random so you never know what will happen in that zone. So it is best you get out as soon as you can. All of these shall be announced by pm and within the event, so don’t worry if you don’t know what’s going on.

3. Status aliments can be cured.

4. There is a two day posting limit basically which coinsides with the danger zone activations. If you don’t post within in this time your turn will be skipped and the current duel if you are in one will be nullified.

5. If a winner is not decided by October 28th all players shall be eliminated(killed).

6. Players may bring up to 4 items into Battle Royale. A random item shall be given to each player. The items will vary, this is to elimante natural advantages among participants.

7. There will be three monster portals scattered throughout Battle Royale.

8. Battle Royale will not be a turn based duel. Instead it is random. So anyone can post at anytime of Battle Royale but at least one post must be made from everyone within the two day posting period.

9. A layout of each floor of the dungeon shall be given out on Friday.

10. On Friday 7pm pct/ 10pm est Battle Royale will offically begin.

This is the current list of participants

Males:
#1 Asgard Nall
#3 Cypher
#4 Phoenix
#5 Nighthand
#6 Strato
#7 Zavier
#8 Wren
#9 Lugiablaster
#10 Ryok
#11 Rico
#12 Fuzzhead
#13 Kiwi

Females:
#1. Vera
#2. Hijinx
#3. HackerNuse
#4. Rhilla
#5. Cerisah
#6. Yuna Angelflow
#7. Mirelle Tsuruga
#8. Arin

And there will be one mystery player that shall make themselves known when the time is right. So watch out because they are out for blood.