Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Cypher
Exalted Player

STRATO NOOGIE!!!!

Post by Cypher » Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:28 pm

First Tirath, now Stato!

Yup, you guessed it, it's stratos b-day!!! Let's all how him what a birthday boy gets!
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

HackerNuse
Elevated Player

Post by HackerNuse » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:28 am

HAHAHAHA :D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRATO :D well well well you're another year older and with that another year wiser. Hey hope is cool one for ya. . . . hmm haha your born the day same day as my lil sis, but this isn't bout her , its your day. So live it up and if you get some good stuff share the wealth. XP
Temepst | Lv. 15| Whipmaster|200 Gold

strato
Elevated Player

Post by strato » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:49 am

Woo!! Happy Birthday to me!!! Well, it was an interesting day for me. I spent 2 hours driving back and forth out of town to go get my driver's license renewed. Then I went and put in an application to get a job. *Uber-big gasp*

Anyways, I got what I wanted most. Which was my Special Edition DVD of Galerians: Rion. And I also bought me a new copy of the old school classic PS game, "The Legend of Dragoon" for $15. So it's alright so far and I'll get more stuff tomorrow when I go shopping for school clothes and such. LMAO, I also got a coupon from Dairy Queen for a free blizzard. I mean it's not like I get everything there free anyways since all the people who work there are my friends so EVERYTHING is free, from ice cream to full meals to drinks. It's great fun having friends who work there. Anyways, that gave me a good laugh when I got it in my Inbox.

Anyways, thanks for all who have wished me a happy birthday and for anyone who may after this...It is greatly appreciated.

THIS SIG NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

Name: Lakely

Lvl 23 Heavy Blade (110 SP)

9,000 GP

Equipment: Life Sword, Face Guard, Wrist Band, Noble Cloak, Safety Shoes

Skills: Gan Smash, Death Bringer, Rue Zot, Juk Rom, Ol Repth, Ap Ruem

Spare Equipment: Light Giver, Absorber, Horse-Killer

Guardian: Vasuki the Naga King (Lv. 9)

Golden Orb is: A bit more intense.