Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall
Elevated Player

We are teh back yo!

Post by Nall » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:23 am

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkk!

Yes yes, the imfamous Nall has returned from his very lovely vacation ^^;; I had a wonderful time! And now I'm back, ready to rock! Buuuuuut, I came on and was saddened... I hate to be a royal pain in your asses but 3 weeks and only a page of posts... tsk tsk, I don't like being a nag but we wanna get things moving a little faster no? *kicks you all in the bum* I know summer is a busy time of year for some and I know I shouldn't be one to talk as I took a 3 week holiday *halo* but chop chop~! Lets move your bootey's! *shakes his bum as he dances around* Everybody dance now!

I've been around my insane friends too long :D anyhootsers, I'm once again not in Pandy's box, BUT I am around, quickest way to reach me is either a PM or saying something in GD ^^;; I havent read the new posts in theta yet, I might do that tommorow, but I usually read GD first anyways cause it's just shorter and easier ^^;; yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss, not that any of you would have anything to say to moi ^^;; till we meet again!

-Nall
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:28 pm

*Has idea for Main entrance based off of our sub quest*

Interested?
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:12 pm

I welcome you back on behalf of the twinblades!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:06 pm

Well, I always love to hear suggestions :) PM me or write it down here ^^;;
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>