Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Should hijinx be allowed to finish the pandora quest upon returning?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:29 pm

Of course! We love the jinx!
67%
No! Hijinx is stupid and we hate her and want to make her cry!
33%

Total votes: 3

Hijinx
Exalted Player

What horrible timing!

Post by Hijinx » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:29 pm

Okay, here's the story. A relative is away for a week and needed their house watched, along with her dogs and the cat blah blah blah. Somewhere along the lines me and the tirath were drafted for this. There's no computer, but there is web tv. Web tv can't run the site, so that's out. I'll try to keep active as much as I can, but I can't make any promises.

Nall or gingitsune, I'll need an extension on pandora if it's at all possible. I had intended to finish this week, but this turn of events more or less screwed me over. We can start the next quest, I'll just work at both once I can.

This post is brought to you by the campus computer in my expensive and important college writing class. :cry:
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:27 pm

Extension...hmmm

Why don't you leave the rest of the quest with someone outside of the quest? I could help, or anyone else not involved in the quest. We don't want to extend too much though because the new quest is ready to go, and this has gone for awhile.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:25 am

I'll have a talk with Nall about it... We're rearing to go, I know the news here are all chomping at the bit... I rather like the idea of doing both at once though. Since it's just myself, Jinx, and Phoe in the pandy still and not much left (a post or two) it'd be a simple matter to end... And meanwhile, we can start the in-town stuff for the next quest. Nothing decided yet, but we'll talk.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:13 pm

And no...you aren't stupid and we wanna make you cry...

>.>

Night, the quest, if she feels she could make it good, could be postponed, like a "to be continued" type thing...
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:25 pm

in case you hadn't noticed, that's really what we've done. Pandora is on hold until she returns to finish it, and we've already started the next one.

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:51 pm

Yes, I didn't notice >.>

New sig coming soon!