Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:43 pm

Well, from what his brother told me, we'll get some good laughs when he's back. Don't wanna spoil anything, he'll be able to tell it better then me anyway.
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:24 pm

My connection isn't as good here, and I may or may not be occupied by work. You'd think I'd know, but...yeah. <.< *call me back store!*
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:50 am

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Common sense says 11 hours after the operation I shouldn't be awake and online. TAKE THAT COMMON SENSE.

I always knew you were overrated anyways. Bastard.

The operation went smoothly, as far as I can tell. I'm not quite all here, right now, though. At least I'm not drooling blood?

I had Laughing Gas for the start, then an IV of some kind of drug I'd never heard of, but that took me about 12 second to say bye bye with.

I wrote, too. Which will be sweet. I intend to scan the little page I wrote and post it on subs, to see if any of you can interpret it.

DIEN! GIVE ZAN BACK HIS WISDOM TOOTH. You two can talk and understand that.

I have a bottle of 24 pills of Dr. House Candy, and one refill. The 24 is currently down to 22 at the moment, I think. The pain isn't bad, no more than if you clenched your teeth for ten minutes.

I DO seem to have a little trouble staying in one upright position. I'm swaying.

This is fun. *hits post*

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:07 am

Nighthand wrote:DIEN! GIVE ZAN BACK HIS WISDOM TOOTH. You two can talk and understand that.
Been there, done that (at least I think). :P

And welcome back (albeit only halfway) to the land of the living!
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Zan
Exalted Player

Post by Zan » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:04 am

Looks like the nurse never recieved the poison IV I payed to switch for the knock-out shit. That's a waste of two hundred dollars....
Lv. 50 Heavy Blade
Wishlist
Special: Levels, GR Sendai, PL Sakai, Darklore.
W: Tonosama Sword, Mineuchi, Jundachi.
A: Samurai Helm, Able Hands, Rare Greaves.
I: Holy Sap, Treebane, Cooked Bile, Nightbane.
EX: Elemental Summon (Lv. 2), Overdrive (Lv.1), Elemental Attacks (Lv. 2), Enhance Dark, Elemental Breath (Lv. 2).

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:22 pm

Let me tell you. Let me tell you something here guys. This generic vicodin? sucks. Not only doesn't it take away all, only most, of the pain. But not one single hallucination! How shitty is that?

Oh, and it might be a reaction to the coating of the pills I have to take, or it might be the fact that there's little beside blood in my stomach for 30+ hours now, or it might be the pain or a reaction to it, but... GOD DAMNIT STOP HICCUPING. I've been hiccuping for the better part of... all night. >.<

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:22 pm

Painkillers are bad for me. I tend to hurt myself without knowing it when I'm on those things :P . I'll see about getting something liquid that makes you see things sent out right away, night!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Lord Canti
Exalted Player

Post by Lord Canti » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:49 pm

You'd better not moan,
You'd better not groan,
You'd better not kill all zombies around,
Santa Brains is coming...to town!

Merry...BRAINS!!...Christmas.

Canti hangs up his fire and brimstone for the holidays, starting on the 25th and ending in January. I'm not worried, though. This Flare Hydra is a big nasty, but it's only a boss monster and not even as important a fight as the next room, or what lies after. I figure my absense is well-timed. I will return, though, so the first one of you that steals my stuff will be a dead man (or woman).
I'll have a doozy of a sig later, I swear. It'll reflect ".hack//CODE" an' everything.

Hey look! A profile! It's got items and stats and things! Cool! If it isn't fully up to date, it will be, so don't worry 'bout it.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am

/loot.exe
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:03 am

I'll be gone from Saturday to Thursday on the account that I won't have any internet at all.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Dien
Exalted Player

Post by Dien » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:14 pm

8-hour intensives all week next week: I'll be lucky if I get to sit down to even think about Divergence during that time (still don't know how I'm getting from the airport to the school). After that comes my relatively busy schedule (full block of 18 units @_@).

Phoenix512
Exalted Player

Post by Phoenix512 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:37 am

I'm back now.
Phoenix
Level 48 Blademaster
Equipped Skills: Vak Revolver, Gan Revolver, Dek Vorv, La Repth, Juk Kruz, Rue Kruz, BiVak Rom, GiGan Zot
Other Skills: Rue Kruz, Rip Synk, Rip Saem, Crack Beat, Rue Slash, Ani Slash, Gan Crack, Gan Revolver

Wish List: Phoenix's Fire, Gold Necklace
EX-Spheres: LV 3 - Overdrive, LV 3 - Curative, LV 3 - Elemental Breath

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:52 pm

*waves* Just thought I would make an appearance and say hi. As well as I guess do the waving thing...Yeah, so Senior Year is quite hard in terms of all the scholarship filling out and stuff...luckily it is almost over.
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Dien
Exalted Player

Post by Dien » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:28 am

Posting on behalf of Reinier.

Early this morning, his computer encountered a serious error in its boot process. Not even Safe Mode allowed him access to the computer, as the problem was centrally located within the OS itself (C:\WINDOWS\system32\system\). Such a problem is not easily solved, and Reinier asked me to post about his situation here. Currently, his computer is trying to sleep off the problem, but tomorrow it's going to be taken to a friend's house to be properly diagnosed and treated. If all goes well, he'll be back tomorrow evening, but otherwise it could be a while.

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:39 am

Thanks Dien.

I'm at my Aunt's right now. Thank God for working computers. Hopefully it's not too big of a problem, but I'll report later on. Worse comes to worse I kill a person and steal their internets.
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2