Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Sekai
Ikkitousen
Class: Archer

Post by Sekai » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:20 am

>.>

Yeah, uh, my laptop decided to kill itself; smoke and everything.
\
So, without access til further notice. Have fun with the riddles guys.

Name: Sekai
Level: 54
EXP: 0000/1000
Class: Archer
Clan: Army of Darkness
HP: 835
SP: 347

Currently Equipped:

Einherjar: Kira, December, Zorya

Head: Bat Earrings (Ola Repth 40, Rip Maen 40)
Body: Saint Cross (Rue Zot 10, RaJuk Zot 30)
Arm: Protect Ring (Ap Vorma 15, MeJuk Kruz 20)
Leg: Ninja Anklet (BiVak Rom 20, GiGan Zot 30)
Add-Ons: Forestlore, Wood Magic (permanently raised Wood Offense/Defense by +3 total)

Wishlist: Levels, Summon: Wood, Archer Weapons, Light Armor

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:29 am

Early Thanksgiving at a friend's place this weekend, Friday and Saturday. My next post should come Sunday at some point.

Fuzzhead
Elevated Player

Post by Fuzzhead » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:49 am

I haven't posted in a while, and it looks like that shall be extended for around five days more. The family's coming to my house for Thanksgiving starting tomorrow; the reason I haven't posted in the last several days (even though I told Nighthand I would be posting on Monday) is because I spilt lemonade all over my computer, and have only just got a replacement (via sweet insurance policy I already had) on Thursday. Incidentally, this replacement doesn't have Microsoft Word, something I consider essential for writing.

I'll be back and posting hopefully by Wednesday or something.
Level 25 Fist Fighter
Boxing Gloves | Nny Scales | Dice Gloves | Iron Anklet | Time Headband

Skills: Ap Corv, Ap Torv, GiVak Don, Ap Torma, Ap Do, Repth, Kiwami, Double Mortal Scorcher

Wishlist:
1.) Rare Foot Armor
2.) FF Belief
3.) Any stat-altering items

Zhao Xun
Elevated Player

Post by Zhao Xun » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:55 am

Hey-oh, this is kind of retroactive, but I realized I forgot to post before I left. I'm in Tennessee visiting my girlfriend, have been since Tuesday. Be back on Monday. Don't have enough time to write a post while I'm here, very busy with the whole "meet the family and friends" thing.

Have fun without me, guys!
Zhao's Profile

Wishlist:
Levels
Slayers
Other level 16+ Twin Blade Weapons
Cougar Bandanna
Snow Panther
Level 16+ Twin Blade Armor

Miakita hazu no tasogare ga
Konna ni kirei dato naita

Zhao Xun
Elevated Player

Post by Zhao Xun » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 pm

M'back. Back from Tennessee and done with family obligations.
Zhao's Profile

Wishlist:
Levels
Slayers
Other level 16+ Twin Blade Weapons
Cougar Bandanna
Snow Panther
Level 16+ Twin Blade Armor

Miakita hazu no tasogare ga
Konna ni kirei dato naita

Nighthand
Master of Games

Re: There and Back Again: The Official Leavetaking Thread

Post by Nighthand » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:23 pm

This is why I love my new web host. They're doing a server migration/upgrade to their servers and, since it affects me, sent me a message. So I refer the relevant information to you so you can be aware of it.
Please be aware that the migration of your hosting platform of the contract(s) listed below to the new environment will be performed early March 06, 2008 between 12 am EST and 6 am EST. At some point during this period, your website / server will be temporarily unavailable for approx. 15 minutes. This migration has been planned to take place around midnight in order to avoid undermining your site's services.

Raquar
Ikkitousen

Post by Raquar » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:25 pm

As of Sunday Night, my harddrive took official leave. It died. So. Yeah, down until I can replace it except for between the hour of 1 and 2 PST during 5th period during the week.
Level 28 Long Arm
Archspear, Newt Necklace, Smith's Gloves, Wyrm Scale, Kuja's Thong Dress
EXP: [700/1000]

WISHLIST
Levels
Weapons: - All
Armor: Head - Scarab Earring
Body - Nothing until Mid 30's. Ninja Garb Hand - Nothing until Mid 30's. Leg - Nothing until Mid 30's.
Items: Cooked Biles, Darkness Scrolls (Any and All)

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:08 am

As I just posted on subs, my lappy's hard drive is officially dead (read-write arm is gone--for those who don't speak A+, that means that unless I drop $250 into repairs, everything from that drive is gone for good). I'm posting from one of the school's computers right now, but that means that I'll only have limited posting access for the next couple days until they can ship me my replacement drive.

Oh, and don't worry about my RP files. Those are all held on my flash drive, and so are not affected by the crash. It's just everything else I've gotta worry about...

@_@
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 pm

Not gone, per se. Finals coming up, and with it a move, and all kinds of work (I work almost every day of finals week).

So, between now and... May, my posts will be a little erratic. Or rather, they'll continue to be a little erratic.

My delays won't count against you guys reward/round/participation wise, though, so feel free to continue posting if I haven't quite yet.

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Fri May 09, 2008 9:18 pm

Driving back to MA with my dad in the next couple days. I'll post tonight, probably, but after that don't expect to hear from me until Thursday or Friday.
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Raven
Player

Post by Raven » Tue May 20, 2008 5:50 am

Work week from hell. Working long hours, and the only day off from my job I get is Wednesday, and even then I have my other job to work at that day...Then I go on vacation for the weekend on Friday, and will have no internet access. I will try and get a post in on Wednesday before work, but I promise nothing.
Raven
Level 23 Blademaster
2400 Gold
Skills: Rue Kruz, Juk Kruz, Vak Crack, Rai Rom, Gan Crack, Ap Corv | Skill Drain
Items: x30 Health Drinks, x12 Mage Souls, x5 Resurrects, x4 Gale Breaths, x9 Speed Charms, x9 Meteor Swarms, x5 Warrior's Blood, Nightblight, Plasma Storm, Fire Tempest, x4 Ice Floe, Sprite Ocarina, Fairy's Orb, Fortune Wire, Hermit's Bane, x3 Ice Storm, x2 Ice Strike, Cygnus, Matoi, x2 Dark Night

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat May 24, 2008 4:50 pm

My roommates made the decision today to cancel our cable and internet so they can then buy faster and cheaper internet. So at some random point in the future for some unknown amount of time I'll be internetless. I should have a post up before then unless it happens today, but... We'll see.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:16 am

Same internet deal as before, but with a new addition to my roster.

This weekend I'm going to be a groomsman in my friend's wedding. So Friday I'll be going to their house (where, conveniently, the wedding is being held) for the rehearsal, and for the actual wedding on Saturday. I might be staying until Sunday evening, or possibly even Monday afternoon, depending on whoever gives me a ride.

The thing about that house is they don't have internet beyond dial-up, which I think my computer doesn't even understand how to use at this point, and besides I don't want to tie up their phones during a wedding weekend. So, no Internet for the weekend for me.

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:42 am

Sorry I disappeared guys. Bonnaroo(a music festival i am attending) was/is drawing near. So I have been pulling a good 59 hour work week for the past few....my last check was with 97 regular hours and 48 overtime hours....and getting paid 8.75(for fast food) is good lol....so....with that said....I will be gone a little longer from today....right now...until next tuesday. I may be back monday, but I don know.....depends on how I feel. Anyways peace out.....til I return enlightened ^_^
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Raquar
Ikkitousen

Post by Raquar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:51 am

Just as a heads up.

I'm going to be down in LA from September 7th-19th as part of a two week summer program for college, and then I have to finish moving in by the 21st. I don't know currently if I will have my laptop with me, therefore am unsure of what my activity level will be.
Level 28 Long Arm
Archspear, Newt Necklace, Smith's Gloves, Wyrm Scale, Kuja's Thong Dress
EXP: [700/1000]

WISHLIST
Levels
Weapons: - All
Armor: Head - Scarab Earring
Body - Nothing until Mid 30's. Ninja Garb Hand - Nothing until Mid 30's. Leg - Nothing until Mid 30's.
Items: Cooked Biles, Darkness Scrolls (Any and All)