Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:16 am

My internet connection has been on and off. lately and will not decide whether to stay on or go off, so i may be gone for awhile. So....yea
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Wed May 25, 2005 2:13 am

*hates to double post*

I will be gone from this saturday to next saturday. Also, finals are this week so i wont be able to post til thurday(yes i know its already tuesday so half my finals have passed) Ill try getting posts in for everything by then.
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:04 pm

It's like Nall's curse has spread to me. SOMETHING broke in my laptop last night, so my access will be a slight bit limited. I still have my desktop, but a good portion of my time will be spent trying to fix/recover this laptop before anything else. Please be patient, I'll try to be on whenever I can. I'll still be doing my best to keep up with the plot and the recruitment, which shouldn't be too hard... But we'll see. This is the kind of thing that makes me sick for a few minutes, and then makes me incredibly angry.

So yeah, I may or may not be here or gone. It's up to the whims of a busted electronic set.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:56 pm

Well, this royally sucks. I dunno what the problem is, but hopefully I'll be taking both my computers to the shop soon to get the fixed. Yes, that's right, BOTH my computers. The desktop died today.

I am not sure how my access will be. I'll try to use my brother's computer at least once a day to check up and, if need be, add things, buuuut, we'll see. Hopefully I'm not screwed in a long-term basis.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:53 am

Yet another me... @_@ This is turning into Nighthand's Excuse Thread or something.

Anyways, i'm visiting a friend for the weekend. Might check in once or twice, probably not. Be back sometime either late sunday or sometime monday.

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:41 am

Makes me laugh because I almost forgot to post here again ^_^ I will be gone from now until Sunday, don't have too many parties while I'm gone :3
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:27 am

Guys, I just moved into residence and I've got like no time to myself with orientation XD I hope you'll forgive me, I may be away until next monday ^^; If I get a chance to come on I will, but my schedual is packed ^_^
Nall//Blademaster | SWORD | Time Headband | Kagayuzen | Hands of Life | White Boots | {Life Drain}{Skill Drain} <Rue Crack> <Rue Revolver> <Ap Do> <Miu Lei> <Ol Repth> <Rip Maen>

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:36 pm

Pish posh, they don't schedule orientation events at midnight, so you're clear. Just interpret that schedules "sleep" times for divergence times and you'll be all set.

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:33 pm

Sleep is overrated IMO.

I usually find time to sleep DURING classes :p
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:17 am

Computer whacked out again. Currently posting from the as-yet stable Safe Mode.

I still have bi-weekly access at school and semiregular to regular access at home depending on the situation, so I hope I can continue everything fine; however my AIM time may be limited or nonexistant.

Note to nall: When you get back to activity PM me, I have a great deal to discuss now. ^__^

Nall
Elevated Player

Post by Nall » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:19 pm

Actually, sleep time is reserved for party time ^_^ I'll be back monday.

and wow night, you're starting to have computer troubles as bad as me XD

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:07 pm

even more computer troubles. unstable desktop reached critical mass, unknown problems, possible inability to use it for any prolonged usage. Will still check when able, on desktop or laptop, or other computers. At best, this message will beuseless by the end of the day. At worst, I'll be relegated to one-two logons a day, more on tuesdays and thusdays at web design class.

We'll see what happens. Friggin computers.

(oh, and yes, i'm posting right now from my dead laptop. no, i don't know how it's working or for how long. -keeps this short-

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:28 pm

update: it's at it's worst, basically. We decided to eliminate all possible software causes, and reformatted.... and now we know it's a hardware cause. Cuz, you know, can't keep stable long enough to install windows. So that's TWO hard drives full of stuff that's locked to me... @_@ Ah well. I have all the divergence-critical data on my thumb drive, and thankfully, THAT can't get locked to me. At least not without some major catastrophe.

Anyways, I'll be spending most of my energy on fixing the machine, (and probably most of my money) and we'll see how it turns out. Best case, switching processors today fixes it. Worst case, need a new motherboard, in which should be by the end of the week.

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:32 pm

Worse comes to worse you can comunicate through the meat bag Ross.
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:58 am

The day I write my will is the day I'll become i mmortal, I swear. It's like this machine only breaks when I'm unprepared for it breaking; the moment I add all my disclaimers and preparations, it's fine.

Of course, changing out the bad processor may have had something to do with it. we'll see.