Talk about anything you want here, just keep it clean, thank you!

Moderator: Nighthand

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:17 pm

This is all Nighthand/Nall's fault. My computer is pretty messed up right now, due to a trojan. So yeah, that's my situation for all ya'll carin' mainers.
Reinier's Wishlist: Sakabatou|Sharktooth
Abraxas' Wishlist: Complementry|Summon
The Hack's Wishlist: Wall lvl 2

Cypher
Exalted Player

Post by Cypher » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:27 pm

I've been remodeling my house now that I finally moved in and got internet, but I think I'll be switching to cable, 'cause SBC is disapointing me with its crappy service.
Wishlist: Ends of Earth (11 BM), Black Sharp Angel Wings, BM Swords (Rare/Common)

New sig coming soon!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:35 pm

I'm going on a weekend trip to visit old friends and have a very nice early thanksgiving dinner. Friday night, all of saturday, and perhaps some of sunday as well. Limited, if any access at all, and I probably won't make the effort to sign on, since i havn't seen these particular friends in ages.

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:34 pm

Internet herpies from Nall's computer can keep me away only for so long. I've got a new computer while the other's gettin' fixed, so yeah, I'm back.

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:58 am

::Blows the dust off the thread::

I'll be gone 'til Wednesday/Thursday. Doesn't matter much, huh? I'll have another post up for your reading pleasure by Friday. Promise.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:20 pm

Our connection is still wonky. We're doing some tests to see if it's the modem or something else, and so, I may or may not be on tonight (or the next day or so). I SHOULD be back in time for friday, and if not then my ISP is gonna have some pretty damn irate phone calls. So, long story short: Best Case Scenario; This message is useless when the connection comes right back on. Worst Case: I won't have the net at all until friday-ish when we get a new modem, and if it's the connection and not the modem, then not even then. I've learned though, that when I send all these posts and messages, preparing for the Worst, I tend to get close to the best. SO. Let's see how this goes.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:55 am

*hugs* Good luck with that.
*sheepish* of course now I don't feel quite so bad that I managed to completely & utterly forget about .hack// this last week. Not that it makes my absense any better... but the guilt is very slightly diminished.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:31 am

You at least have a reprive from the "no completion, no grade" thing everyone else has, since you started so late. Not to worry though, so far it seems preparing for the worst has once more left me with the best.

Lord Canti
Exalted Player

Post by Lord Canti » Sat May 20, 2006 4:13 pm

Bilbo always said that in a story, you portray a character's arrival and departure before the story truly ends...

Hi there. I just wanna say that starting tomorrow, I'm on vacation for about ten days. But before that happens, I'm picking up the slack of the current activities so that I leave you with me having contributed before I'm gone. I'll be back, naturally, and I hope to see stuff going on at that time.
I'll have a doozy of a sig later, I swear. It'll reflect ".hack//CODE" an' everything.

Hey look! A profile! It's got items and stats and things! Cool! If it isn't fully up to date, it will be, so don't worry 'bout it.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Sun May 21, 2006 9:07 pm

Zhao PMed me, he's out for an indeterminate amount of time.

As for me, I have this thing where every so often, Main doesn't work. That's why PMs don't always work the best. If you REALLY have to tell me something, but can't bear to post it in a publicy-like place like here, IM me, or a PM on subs works too. Normally, a PM on main should work, but... yeah.

Dien
Exalted Player
Class: Blademaster

Post by Dien » Mon May 22, 2006 12:51 am

I hope you don't mind it, but during finals for the next week or so, I'm not gonna be able to post anything big (studying, not to mention the teachers felt this somehow insatiable need to overload us students with homework out the wazoo).
Image|||Level 35 Blademaster (+200 EXP)
Wishlist: EXP, Ends of Earth, Armor with Status Effects

Reinier
Awakened Player

Post by Reinier » Sun May 28, 2006 5:02 am

I guess I should use this. Tomorrow is familiy day(whoooo), followed by Graduation from eight to elevenish. Monday, I should be able to fork out a post, school's out. Then, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday is rookie week for incoming freshman(upperclassmen help out), which is eight to noon, then leadership camps that last from one thirty to four. After that, should be clearish sailing.

Lord Canti
Exalted Player

Post by Lord Canti » Wed May 31, 2006 6:17 pm

Well, I'm back and stuff has happened. Excellent.
I'll have a doozy of a sig later, I swear. It'll reflect ".hack//CODE" an' everything.

Hey look! A profile! It's got items and stats and things! Cool! If it isn't fully up to date, it will be, so don't worry 'bout it.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:38 pm

Sorry. been helping my mom with her classes, & am totally blocked mentally for making my second post. I hope to be with it soon, but I can't say for sure when. Will try to tie things up but... :( we'll see.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:54 pm

I'm heading on a college visit friday, to meet with an advisor and see how screwed I'm going to be going back to a college I failed out of with a degree.

So my post, that would be on friday, may or may not be until saturday.