In need of some reading material? Buy powerful scrolls here.
Librarian: Neona

Moderator: Nighthand

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Stolen Accessories: Converging Paths

Post by Hacorie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:27 am

(OOC: Before reading, this happens after Hac getting cut in half a long long time ago. I tried to start this with Senna a long long time ago, but then we both lost interest so this will now be my solo ^_^...so if your powers have changed, sorry or if I did not describe you correctly in here...it has been a long time. XD)

A large blade is dropped....but how long can it stay down with no bearer?

A pair of brilliant florescent blue eyes opened. The small black pupils moved around trying to figure out what had happened. As they continued to circle the peripheral views, the pair suddenly shot open wide. There, beside them, was a bunch of feathers which seemed quite familiar. The trail of feathers led up to a gigantic body. They were from the bird called Oumonotori. This bird was a great foe, and it seemed to be dead. The eyes jolted with a lightning fast blink. As they reopened from the quick closure, the eyes were at a higher standpoint and could see the bird in front of them, alive once again. The mountain top scenery was back in the eyes vision. Blood quickly spattered everywhere and the blue couplet were doused with the red liquid. They then felt lighter than air as they soared through the air, trying to attack the bird. A bright gleam of a sword was coming from the right. Watching it fall toward Oumonotori, quickly and powerfully. The eyes of the unknown player opened wide as a red liquid started coming from beneath them. As this happened, the eyes closed slowly as they watched the sword fall from the grasps of a pair of hands.

Everything then went black...

With another quick blink of the eyes, the surroundings changed back to what they had been moments before the unexpectant flashback. The bird was still there, and its feathers looked stiff, proving that it really was dead. Of course, that observation was the only vantage point the eyes could see. If they were a little higher, they would find that the bird had a pool of blood under its head along with many slash and stab marks over its body. Another major factor was that the monster was not breathing at all. It was entirely lifeless, devoid of a spirit and a soul. This monster was no more and would no longer plague the freedom fighters.

The freedom fighters were a group of selected individuals who were, mostly, trapped in the game due to circumstances beyond their control. This group consisted of many members who had great strengths:

The first was named Gingistune, but most called her Gingi for short. This woman was a Wavemaster who seemed to have incredible powers. This lady was awesome, and her powers were beyond comprehension. She seemed to be one of the leaders of the group, not to mention one of the first to help create it. A true unknown legend is what she could be declared as by all that knew her.

Next, was a hothead Blademaster named Nall. Not much was known from this person about Nall. He just seemed to be one of the leaders of the group with the might of an ox, but brains of a bird. He could be declared the main character of the events that these certain eyes had noticed lately. His powers seemed to revolve around time. He also had another attribute, well two. Nall had a special golden card which let him and his party to go to forbidden fields that the administrators had locked so basic players could not go. There was one piece of clothing that made him invisible, and it was called Kuja’s cape. From this standpoint, not much is known about it. It was also noted that Nall helped form this loose organization of fighters whose true purpose was still a mystery to most.

There also was third leader of the group. His name was Nighthand. He was a Heavy Blade who seemed to have a lot of power. First, was his alter personality, Silverblade. The memory of these eyes did not know much about it, or even if it was an alternate ego, but it was ruthless. Another one of his great feats was that Nighthand could control almost every element by pulling out threads of what they were made up of and reforming them. It could be compared to DNA transfiguration. There were also other powers that could not be remembered, or ones that have not been seen yet.

There were also other members, but there was not a lot known about them. The only thing that was known was what their powers were. Tokki, the woman who could control the very essence of water along with her trusty spear the Mistglaive. Zavier was another who was said to have dragon powers along with his dual wielding capabilities. Phoenix, a partner from Hac’s past, could control gravity. Lighteria, the human element booster. Ryok, the fire lord. Asgard was also one whom Hac had met in his past. His powers were a mystery. Reinier, also known as Mr. I like to make Hac mad. Reinier had the unique ability to change weapons based on stones that he finds along his journey. Hijinx, a rabbit with an attitude problem whose ability was to make the improbable, possible. Zan, the werewolf boy. Lastly, Vera, the Gunner.

There was just one more character who had not been mentioned yet. He was a Heavy Blade of extraordinary talent. Well, maybe not extraordinary, but it could be considered great in its own aspect. He dressed in a long blue robe, which covered his armor. This armor was all made of the elements of water most of the time. His hair was a bright shining blond which stretched to right above his eyes and curled. His eyes, his eyes were the color of the flowing ocean and the deep night sky. His eyes were gleaming a clairvoyant blue. His eyes were the ones that witnessed all these events. They are the eyes, of Hacorie.

This freedom fighter was a new admission to the group who had been hand picked by Nall himself. Nall was the reason that Hac was in the current predicament. He had caused this Heavy Blade, along with the other ‘recruits’ at that time to get trapped in the game like rats in a cage. Hacorie at first had the power to control water like Tokki, but his powers were not as developed as the water witch. This was proven when the two fought and Hac ended up skewered on the Mistglaive. Soon after, his powers diminished and new ones were discovered in a dream world. A world of reality and imagination at the same time. He became a summoner, a person who forfeited his own life energy to call upon creatures to aid him. These monsters stayed out until the operator, Hac, or the creatures were destroyed. The first time one was used was in the battle with Oumonotori at the mountain top.

It had all been in vain though, answering the cry of a Flashmail for rare items, the questing with idiots, and even helping by using his new found powers. Trusting in the freedom fighters led to nothing but pain and agony for the player. His eyes peered around at where he was. Which appeared to be on the cold ground in front of a dead bird with no sound of help around. No one cared enough to come back and see if he was alive. He was just a tool to them, one to be a meat shield so the main characters of the story could win what they knew as righteous. All the players in the Freedom Fighters were just the same as Hac, no matter how powerful, they were all expendable. Once gone, no one would care about them. They would be the forgotten legends of the forgotten.

This is...is not right.

“WHO, WHO,” called a familiar rolling of the throat sound. So there you are. You were knocked out I guess. I was getting no response from my telepathic communications, but recently I found traces of your brain waves so I came here. I knew you were not dead. After all, I had not disappeared. You are in pretty bad shape though, so let me help. Before Hac could respond to this notion of good help, he watched the snowy white owl turn into pure ice as its spirit came out of its body and started breathing a white breath all over the Heavy Blade. The white cloud made a glowing white aura appear. A sudden surge of energy coursed through his body and rapidly started healing all the wounds left by Oumonotori.

As the white cloud disappeared, the bird of ice was no where to be found, only a gold banded bracelet with white beads made of what looked like ice was left. The bracelet seemed to shine and call for Hac, telling him to pick it up and take it on his journeys. Before he could though, a hand appeared in his peripheral vision and snatched the enchanted bracelet. “Ahh, one down!” called a voice from above. Moving his head in response, Hac saw an archer standing above him. “Give that back!” Hacorie yelled as he turned his body and touched his hand to the spot where his sword should be. “Looking for this?” said a voice from another direction. Turning to look, Hacorie came face to face with his transformed blade, the Oceanic Aura.

Bewildered, Hacorie stood on his feet and turned back to the archer who had been given enough time to take out his bow and point an arrow at Hacorie’s head. “Now be a good boy and stay put as we escape,” said the archer as he moved the arrows position a little and let go of the string. A twang could be heard as an arrow shot right at Hacorie and penetrated his flesh on both sides of his arm. A thick and crimson liquid began to ooze out of his arm. This was accompanied by Hac yelling in pain as the archer smiled and disappeared behind three golden rings. The Heavy Blade who was with him did the same.

Hacorie fell to his knees in pain and grasped the arrow with his unhurt arm. With a quick pull, the arrow came out of his arm. The red tipped arrow was then thrown to the ground as Hacorie stood up and gated out of the field just like the two players before him.

Coming back into Dun Loireag, Hacorie looked around to see if he could find the players who had stolen his weapon and bracelet. With them no where in sight, Hac started to go and ask Nighthand and the other Freedom Fighters for help. He quickly obliterated that idea from thought because he could not rely on them at all. He was just a pawn in their cause. No more would Hacorie rely on their help.

Remembering what they looked like, Hacorie asked a nearby NPC for help.

“Excuse me, did you see two men just come by? One was an archer and the other a Heavy Blade. It was just a few seconds ago. The archer had a brilliant looking long bow with gold embroideries all over it. His arrows were fine tipped with a light steel compound as the tails. He was wearing a black cloak. His eyes were purple with small horizontal lines in them. He also had a Mohawk which was black with red tips. The Heavy Blade was a large man with green eyes. The sword he was carrying was a deep blue color, almost the color of my eyes. His hair was long and black. He was also wearing a black cloak. So did you see where they went?!” Hacorie yelled as he looked into the NPC’s eyes.

After a few seconds, the Non Playable Character replied in a cheery voice

“Welcome to Theta Server where your dreams come true. Feel free to visit any of the available shops for upgrades. Good luck, and thank you for playing the WORLD.”

With a sigh, Hacorie turned around and started walking up to the Chaos Gate hoping someone had seen the players of whom he was speaking of.

All I have now is myself...I do not need any help....
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade
Gold: 21237

Equips
Oceanic Aura/Sharktooth-Ice Helm-Winter Coat-
Shiva's Rings-Bondage Pants
---Water Magic, BL Yokohama

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up
Weapons: Sakabatou/Rock n Roll/Peace Blade
Body: Knight's Armor
Other: Earthlore/Feng Shui
--------Water/Earth Scrolls

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:00 am

With this one thought echoing through his mind, Hacorie contemplated on how to go about retrieving the items which were taken from him. The correct option would be to contact a system administrator and have them retrieve the items in question. However since both of these items expanded beyond the initial settings of the game, this would be impossible. The administrators would quickly destroy the items in question and maybe even destroy Hac as well. With this option as the most likely one, Hac knew he had only one alternative, rely on his own senses to track down the thieves. With this thought process now in motion, the Heavy Blade stopped his walk toward the blue gate and listened for the slightest clue. Shutting his eyes, to fool himself that his other senses would be heightened, the picture of the two bandits flashed in front of him. As this happened, the crunching of leather was heard. Hacorie was closing his hands into a ball as if to punch someone. Opening his eyes, the tension in his hands was released as they dropped motionless by his side once again.

Exhaling a breath, Hacorie slowly started to walk toward the Chaos Gate once again to see if the players had left any trace of existence. The walk was in vain, however. For as soon as the Heavy Blade reached the swirling yellow rings, he took a glance around to see the normality of the surroundings. Nothing was out of place or new, everything was just the same as it had been the last time he had been to the Chaos Gate. Having almost lost all hope, which was one of the only conscious emotions he had left, Hac turned around to come face to face with a fellow Heavy Blade. “Oh...I’m....” Hac started, but then suddenly stopped as the vision of the theft flashed in front of his face. With a sudden inhalation of air, Hac choked for a second before he could regain his lost composure. Without another word, Hac stepped out of the way, as if to let the player through. The ‘fear factor’ quickly overtook Hacorie as he watched the player walk past with no words said.

The innards of the blue gloves slowly began to moisten with sweat as a blade appeared at the side of the Heavy Blade named Hacorie. His mouth quickly became dry as he swallowed what seemed to be the last bit of spit he could produce. He felt the warm liquid slowly pass down his esophagus. As this was progressing, his eyes began to glow a darker color, they almost seemed to resemble the sight of a navy color. Trying not to make any rash movements, Hac continued to watch the Heavy Blade pass. One more step... He thought as his hand began to move toward the katana at his side. Shutting his eyes one last time, Hac heard the sound of a foot hitting concrete. With that sound now stuck in his ears, his eyes opened and his hand fully grasped the hilt of the sword known as the KK. The slight sound of the blade unclasping its self from the hilt was heard as Hacorie withdrew the blade from its sheath. Instead of stopping and slashing, Hac used the momentum of the withdrawal to make a slash toward his opponent as he took a lunge forward. With his opponent facing the opposite direction, the death would be quick and painless.

CLANG

“That would have been bad if you had hit me. Do you really think of me as so dumb as not to remember your face? I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance...looks like I will have to do that now. This time, my commander is not here to send me away. Heh, looks like today has just not been your day...boy.” The Heavy Blade said as Hac stood in shock.

As Hac’s blade almost hit its target, the other Heavy Blade shed his cloak. Grabbing one of his own swords, the man took one step forward and shifted his wait. This let him draw his sword and parry the attack which was coming toward his body. Bewildered by this, Hac’s jaw seemed to drop in amazement. How could such a person block his attack? It was impossible. The movements of the man were too fast for a low level player. As his saliva began to accumulate in his mouth once again, Hacorie just continued to look on in awe. He had failed in his attempt at revenge. As the reactions of the opponent passed through his head several times, Hac seemed to forget he had initiated a fight. Before he could regain his senses, the opposition forced his blade forward, breaking Hac’s hold and sending the player back about a yard. Once this action was over, Hacorie seemed to realize what he had done, and with another exhale he gripped the sword correctly.

The Fight Begins!

Still not speaking a word Hacorie began to stare down his opponent, watching every movement he made to make sure nothing would catch Hac off guard. With his hands tightening around the weapon, Hac slowly slid his left leg backwards, to where his leg and sword were at the same angle toward the ground. With his balance set, Hac pushed off with his back foot and began an all out sprint toward his opponent while at the same time moving his sword horizontally in front of him. This slash was timed precisely to where the tip of the sword would scratch the clothing of his opponent. However, being skilled in the way of the weapon, Hac’s opponent flipped his sword up vertically. He then cupped one hand underneath the hilt and turned the other and placed it on the opposite side of the hilt as Hac was swinging. With a violent thrust, the opponent Heavy Blade pushed the sword with all his might. Another clang was heard as the two metal weapons collided with one another, and once again there was a standoff between the two warriors.

Beads of sweat began to form on the forehead of Hacorie as he kept trying to push his blade forward, trying to break his opponents block. However, the two seemed evenly matched, for each sword remained in the same position forming a ‘t’ shape. The grass beneath them was being violently stomped into the ground as the two continued to push against each other, digging into the mountain. With a quick thought, Hacorie pushed toward the ground and leaned forward. This movement, thrust his blade into a diagonal position, mirroring the one of his opponent. Now that the two were closer to one another, Hacorie decided to speak to his opposition for the first time since the burglary on his precious items. I guess now would be any time as ever to see if I can get any information out of this guy, or to see if I will have to actually continue to fight this worthy adversary. Hac thought as a smirk crept across his face, but quickly faded remembering the reason for the fight.

“So, who are you, and why did you take my stuff? Why?” Hac asked as he gritted his teeth, still pressing on with all his might while waiting on a reply. “Now w...why would I give you such information. All you need to know is that we are after what you are after and that is it. We are people in search of adventure, while bending the rules in the process. Some call us thieves, but we like the word treasure hunters. You just happened to have what we wanted so we took it while you were in a weakened state. Now, we could have taken from you regardless, but we like taking the easy way out. As you can see, I am no pushover. I can read you like a book and counter all your moves. You stand no chance against a veteran like me, boy.” Said the man as he stepped to the side. With all his weight on his front foot, Hacorie fell forward and hit the ground. “NOW DIE!” Yelled his opponent as he started swinging the sword vertically toward Hac. Having to act quick, Hacorie rolled over on his back and held his sword up horizontally to block the blow.

Another standstill...damn

The sounds of voices broke the silence of the fight as many a people converged on the fight. Many cheers came out from them wanting to see bloodshed in the fight. However all the noise had caught the ears of the neighborhood “do-gooders” the Knights of War. Within a split second, bells and whistles sounded as a group of players rushed forward through the crowd, pushing all in their way to get to their goal. As the footsteps got closer, Hac’s opponent whispered a few words. “Plenteous Agonizing Trajectory,” With those words he disappeared leaving Hac on the ground. Taking a breath, the Heavy Blade got to his feet as the knights surrounded him, each drawing their weapon of choice.

“STAND STILL AND DROP YOUR WEAPON!” The one who seemed to be the leader yelled as he stepped in front of Hacorie with sword pointed at the Heavy Blade’s throat.
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:16 pm

“Did you hear me boy? Drop your weapon, and no one gets hurt. I do not want to cause a larger scene here in this Root Town.”

With a sword pointed toward his voice box, Hacorie seemed a bit insecure. “Are you all going to stop me if I do not? Guess we will just have to see about that: Plenteous Agonizing Trajectory...Follow if you have the guts...” Hacorie said as his body disappeared behind the golden rings of transport. The Head Knight of War tried to slash the fading image, but he was too late. Hacorie had escaped unto the field his nemesis did. With a challenge to one of the hot head Knights of War, Hac hoped to destroy two birds with one stone, and hopefully even help destroy the thieves.

The whispering winds of fate were set out against Hacorie as the three rings dropped the Heavy Blade in the midst of a desert. Being a Heavy Blade, the sand would more than likely slow him down a bit. Many a bone was scattered throughout the surrounding areas with absolutely no meat left on them. Cacti in the shape of forks were growing up from the ground to heights of a dazzling fifteen feet. This extraordinary feat was brought to the player by his local and friendly administrators. With their imagination running wild, there was nothing to stop them from creating insanities such as the humongous cacti. The scenery slowly began to change a bit as the sky darkened and began to open. Raindrops suddenly began to fall, and steam began to rise up as the hot sand and cold water touched one another. With a sauna like atmosphere now in the field, everything seemed a bit awkward. The sense of sight of all players in the field was now limited, and this would make an epic battle sequence....or something like that.

There was still no response to his entrance into the field, only the whispering of the wind as it passed by. The rain formed a small relaxing sound once puddles quickly began to form. Plip plop was the noise made. Quickly regaining his focus, Hac looked around to examine his surroundings a bit more carefully. This was just in case his opponents began to outnumber and overpower him. He saw a decaying that had holes all over it, and right beside that dead tree was a nice pile of rocks. Of course these would not be for eating: one they were too big and two the rocks would have a bland and crunchy sand taste added to them. These few things were the only objects, besides the giant obelisk that no one could miss, in the entire field. With his new objective in sight, the familiar sound of players gating into the field hit the innards of Hacorie’s ears. One....Two....Twenty!?!? These were the counts of noises which broke the pattering of the raindrops.

With only a grin, Hacorie turned around to face the ones who had just gated into the field. He had no doubt who it was, the Knights of War. Of course it was also Hac’s luck which caused the leader of the troop of Knights to appear right in front of the Heavy Blade. The silver clad knights quickly began to group in a formation, it reminded Hacorie of a half moon in the way they were lined up. This tactic was obviously deployed to help make an easy circular formation around their one goal, Hac. Of course, Hac was able to notice all the moves the knights had, and he quickly drew one of his katanas. With his sword now in hand, and the rain dancing from the sky, Hacorie was ready to do battle with the first of many enemies to come in the field ahead. However, a twist thickened this oncoming plot as arrows began to rain in from the sky. Within a matter of seconds, a platoon of archers converged on the very location in which the player named Hac was standing. An all out brawl was about to begin.

A pair of warriors slowly stepped forward from the back of archers, both familiar to Hacorie. The first of the two was an archer. He quickly showed his power by flicking his wrist. The whole armada of archers put down their weapons and stood at attention. The second was the Heavy Blade whom Hac had fought in the windy city of Dun Loireag. Each of these two players had been present and were responsible for taking the items Hac had in his possession. At the time of the burglary, Hac could do nothing to stop them, but with his power now back to what it used to be, there was hope. With a quick hand raise, the leader of the Knights of War also signaled his men to sheath their weapons for the time being. No one wanted to create bloodshed, but if it were necessary, Hac would be the first to strike a foe down. The Archer and Heavy Blade stepped diagonally of Hacorie, one of each side. This made the group of four make a square: Hac, Archer, Blademaster, Heavy Blade in each corner respectively. However, who would be the first to speak?

Hac stood, calm and confident, though he didn’t draw attention to himself in the arrogant way others would, seeking a challenge from others to prove their might. Instead, he tried to blend in with the crowd of four, letting himself flow with the small mass as he stood in place to hear the first word uttered. Everyone just seemed to stare at one another, two to two that is. Hacorie was staring at the other Heavy Blade who bested him in the city while the Knight looked on at the Archer. Both of these two seemed to have fury in their eyes. As if a kindled flame had erupted into a blaze. Without any hesitation, the Knight decided to speak first as he just continued to stare down the Archer with his words almost echoing through the field, bouncing from droplet to droplet.

“So, finally I have found you, Joyner. How long has it been? Almost a year now, correct? Since you stabbed me in the back and left the Knights to lead this band of...Thieves! You despicable coward, I should slice your head off right now!” Said the Knight as he began to raise his arm, but stopped as archers from all sides began to reset the arrows in their bows. Of course, the archer had a comeback of his own to the obvious and blatant insults the Knight laid on him. “I left the Knights on my own accord, yes. You, Karma, just happened to be in my way at the time so I cut you out...so to speak. Now, you have landed in my Den of Woe’s. Let’s see if you can make it out of here alive!” He yelled as he jumped back and withdrew his bow. At the same time, the Knight named Karma drew out his sword as a small grin crept across his face. It could be seen, just by looking at the eyes of the Knight that he wanted revenge for the dastardly deed which fell upon him due to the leader of the thieves, Joyner.

“Well, I did not think the Knights of War would follow you, boy. Guess I was wrong on that prediction. So where did we leave off? I do not remember. Let’s just start anew. Too bad you will lose this time as well though. Your items will stay with us.” Said the Heavy Blade, who just continued to look at Hacorie with a bit of confidence. Two simultaneous whistles sounded in the field as both sides, archers and knights, began to fight. “Guess we should start as well...”These were Hac’s only initiative words as he tightened the grip on his katana. Both players hopped back a few feet. Hacorie had prepared for the fight this time. He knew he had to be on his toes at all parts of the battle. There would be no one to save the Heavy Blade as last time. However, it would be the enemy Heavy Blade to make the first strike in this battle of tactics and strength.

With a grin, Hacorie turned to face his opponent fully, raising the KK to deflect a carefully aimed lunge from the other Heavy Blade, his blade somewhat bending under the force of the gigantic mass pushing against the blade. With a quick flick of the wrist, he forces himself to the side of his opposition, again almost making the same moves happen from the previous meeting between the two. Hac’s blade began to glow due to the element of the sword, as he quickly made two quick slashes toward the Heavy Blade, the afterglow of the slashes forming an ‘x’ upon the other player’s cloak. As Hac shuffled back away, from the ‘what seemed like hit’, the damage became evident as the other player quickly uncloaked revealing no damage to his under armor. Hacorie, surprised by the quickness, began to formulate his next plan of action for attack. Even though the field was beginning to reap the benefits of dead bodies, Hacorie only pictured himself and his opponent, neither moving at the moment.

At this stand still, Hacorie was glad that he had not shed his cloak yet. For the water seemed to just be absorbed in the mass, keeping the Heavy Blade from sustaining any rain damage. However, Hac knew he had to quickly rid himself of his cliche’ blue cloak for if it retained too much water, and it could slow the timing of Hacorie down tremendously, resulting in a tragic death. With a gigantic sigh, Hacorie dropped one arm and pulled the heavy fabric off his body, revealing glowing armor underneath. With a smile still upon his face, Hac clasped the blade once more time between his hands as he revved the hilt like a motorcycle, but no sound erupted from the sword. Gritting his teeth for a moment, the Heavy Blade named Hacorie decided he would make the next blow, but it had to be precise. Though, the weather could prove to be more of a pain to actually be able to complete his objective.
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:19 am

With the KK grasped between his two gloved hands, Hac slowed his breathing a bit. With slow inhales and exhales, the Heavy Blade’s heart began to slow. He continued with his breathing exercise as he moved his sword in front of his body, pointing it diagonally upward toward his opponent. A green trail appeared and began to follow the blade in all of its movements. This mysterious light was only visible for a second, then it disappeared until the blade was moved once again. This was a strange occurrence though, for normal weapons were not supposed to produce an aura as angelic as the KK. This is what made it easy to tell a common everyday house sword to a not everyday rare one.

However, if Sherlock Holmes was at the scene, he would look to his fellow partner, named Watson and say "Elementary, my dear Watson.” Since it was Sherlock Holmes who was the detective, this would be a correct statement: Even though in the books he never said this phrase once, but back to the light. The flashing enigma was brought upon by the after math of a certain movement of Hac’s tongue combined with the exhaling of a breath. The processed whispering sound, helped also by the moving of the lips, formed one word. The whisking wind and clapping thunder, followed by flashes of lightning, covered the sound.

Violent and hostile winds began to create a circular boundary around the two players, making a wall of sand particles. Florescent leaves of green began to appear from an invisible void which surrounded the katana. As the leaves swayed to the ground, they disappeared to only be replaced by another. A sky blue glyph shot out from the fingers of Hacorie as two small lights shone; its target was the other Heavy Blade whose name was still unknown. The violent winds quickly began to accelerate around the two, enclosing the space and making it impossible to escape. This also made sure that neither would come out of the oncoming skills unharmed.

A brisk coldness enveloped the circular diameter and the rain falling from the sky began to freeze right before it hit the ground. Each droplet not only froze into ice, but also froze in space, defying the laws of gravity set by Isaac Newton. Now in its crystalline form, the water became sharp as ten thousand razors. The puddles made in the indentions of the sand also froze as well, making large, blunt, solid objects. The rotating gust sent these frozen puddles and raindrops in every direction. Since all this happened in a few moments of time, Hac decided it was time to lay his opponent to waste with the Hirameki skill.

With each step putting Hac nearer to his opponent, the katana with a long name which is too hard to say and spell, nicknamed the KK, began to shine even brighter than before. Its color slowly began to change from that of a light green to a very dark one, jumping in a matter of seconds to the other side of the color’s hue. The dark green almost made a person’s pupils want to expand even more while gazing at it. Noticing everything from the lips moving, to the darkening blade, the enemy Heavy Blade was always trying to think of a plan. Looking at the diameter of the ice spell, the Heavy Blade knew he could not escape unscathed.

“So MeRue Rom and Hirameki... what a weird combination.” He whispered to himself as he began to contemplate the perfect strategy. Since one skill was already going to hit him, the Heavy Blade had to make sure he used his skills of perception to his full advantage in the battle to come. Being a Heavy Blade also helped Hac’s opponent because he knew what Hirameki did and exactly how to counteract such a skill. Keeping his same sword at his side, the Heavy Blade placed the sword back in its sheathe, but kept both hands on the hilt. He then stepped his right foot back, and turned his body sideways making a large squatting position. It looked as if he were riding a horse, with the horse being quite small and invisible. This familiar stance made it easy to release a quick draw attack, since all he had to do was shift his body weight and pull the sword out of the sheathe as he turned forcing some power behind the blade at the same time.

Watching his opponent’s every motion, Hacorie noticed he was only a step or two away from finally attacking. A weird look developed on Hac’s face as he had a momentary flashback of a few moments ago when he was back in the windy city of Dun Loireag. This is the same stance I used... Hac thought as a smile quickly transformed from the undescribable look on his face. Hacorie now had seconds to think of a way to dodge the oncoming attack which he knew was coming at him. Hac knew that he had to become his opponent by always thinking one step ahead. To not be rash, but to be precise in calculations instead. After all, the pen is mightier than the sword.

It was risky trying to judge someone else’s movements before they are ever made, but it had to be done if Hac wanted a chance to win this duel. One step away from being able to attack his opponent, with shards of ice penetrating his skin from all directions, many plausible scenarios ran through his head. Knowing he had to act quick, Hacorie began to swing his sword diagonally at his opponent of the same class. Hac’s eyes began to light up as the dark pupils were overshadowed by the bright flamboyant blue color which radiated from his eye sockets. Hirameki had finally been started, but this was not Hac’s only movement.

With the swing nearing its goal, a gleam bounced off the metal of his opponent’s sword which was coming out of its sheathe as the opponent Heavy Blade began to turn his body as a few words came from his mouth loud and clear. “Learn to see your own moves coming, boy!” The unknown Heavy Blade stated as he began his counter attack. A mass amount of leaves began to quickly surge from Hac’s sword as the skill made itself know, but at the last measurable second something happened; Hac’s attack missed its mark...on purpose. At the last moment, Hacorie shifted his body weight to his feet and jumped off the hard wet sand.

His current velocity sent him flying over his opponent’s blade which barely missed cutting Hac’s feet off. While talking as he was attacking, the opponent Heavy Blade dropped his sense of noticing everything. As his opponent’s sword swept under his feet, Hacorie looked at his face, seeing the horror which it held. The unknown warrior knew his time in this duel would be short lived for this mistake which had just been committed. How could I have been so careless as to miss him readying for a jump. His feet would have obviously sunk in the damp sand. It should have been a simple adjustment for me to make. I am known and feared for being able to predict and execute counters to anyone who tries and attacks me. This is impossible. I see all...for God’s sake. I named my character after the German word for precise, Genau.

As Hac landed in the rough wet sand, he quickly turned his body and started the second slash of his modified sword skill. This horizontal slash was a full circular, three hundred sixty degree, attack. As he pivoted and turned on his foot, the blade of the KK easily ripped through the clothing and flesh of Genau sending blood flying from the tip of the sword to the ground a few feet away. As Hac saw Genau’s body in the corner of his eye while circling, he lifted the KK high above his head and slashed diagonally downward leaving a deeper gash in the back of his opponent. Genau let out a terrible war cry as blood began to form from the open wounds. The marking in the clothing, and of the oncoming red liquid, almost looked like an upside down ‘T’ shape. However, the shape quickly disappeared as the winds died down and the rain began to wash the blood unto the sandy ground creating red puddles instead of a murky brown. A small whimper could be heard from Genau as each cold droplet landed in the wound, stinging his insides.

“Well Hacorie....yo...you seem to lear...learn fast. I must say thaaaat I expected you to die from my first strike earlier. You have actually been able to pierce your blade through my skin. I find that amazing to say the least. I never thought I would see the day in which any one would be able to do what you did. It was amazing. You calculated your jump perfectly. It might have just been dumb luck, but I admit I slipped up. Small talk is not for dueling...maybe I was just a little too cocky? I also admit defeat. You win this round, but you have not killed me so I will now re.....” Genau became silent suddenly as his breathing body stopped all together.

Hacorie, with KK still in his hands, was ready to defend against a surprise attack at any moment. He could not trust the words of his opponent one bit. It could have just been a great plot to easily eliminate Hacorie. However, Hac decided to wait and see what would happen before actually trying to strike; he had a bad feeling in his gut about the recent plot twist. A brilliant clamor erupted from the sky as the thunder was followed by a streak of lightning which lit up the entire field with its bright luminous glow. The spark of light let Hac spot a strange metallic object which protruded from one of the bloody wounds of his opponent.

Cocking an eyebrow, Hacorie began to wonder what it could be. As darkness reigned the field once again, the body moved, and the object disappeared. Suddenly, Genau fell to his knees. In front of his body, two glowing objects, about the same distance apart from each other shone through the darkness. The colors of Hac’s blue eyes met these two objects, and both luminescent glows were the darkened form of the original color. Could these be eyes? Hac thought as the objects bounced a little, coming closer and closer. Out of the darkness, a silver clad body appeared, it was the head knight from earlier. Stunned at the sight, Hacorie just stood in the same spot, unable to speak. He watched the rain slowly wash away the bloodstained blade.

As his mouth dropped open, the Knight named Karma spoke. “Article 4, Section 11, Paragraph 2, Line 3: All suspects who disobey the rules, set by the system administrators will be killed, to protect the way the game is suppose to be played. No mercy should be shown to these people. This is quoted word for word in the Knights of War code book given to all Knights of War to memorize. Each trainee must take a test to prove they know all the rules of the trade. It is always standard to quote the exact part of the manual after a killing to make it right. Sir Heavy Blade, I seemed to have misjudged you earlier for one of these fools.But How do you know that I am not worse than them? You seem to be a player with incredible abilities.You have no ideas of my abilities, foolish knight. You should be proud of yourself for helping make this arrest. You were actually the first person to hit this player. He was known as Genau, and he was known for his lightning fast attacks resulting in quick assassinations with his countering abilities. None of his opponents have ever beat him, much less struck him with a weapon or spell. He was pretty tough...and you stole my kill, bitch. Well we should get going to that tower over there and destroy the archer who escaped me moments ago.We, what is this we stuff? I work alone. Not been in a team since.... My men retained all his forces, so they are too busy to go any farther so lets ago. You can be official deputy for the day.Since...the Freedom Fighters....WHAT!?! Deputy? I better be sheriff...whatever. Speaking of Joyner, what did he and Genau do to get on your bad side, kid?”
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:36 am

“It’s really none of your business. I can handle all my problems without the administrators’ puppets helping me. However, since you are here on your own agenda now, I guess it would not hurt to let you know. They simply stole two items which are of great importance to me. Both, I consider quite rare. It happened after a long and well-fought battle. These two appeared out of nowhere and stole two items I had but by me, my swords...and a key item of real no importance.” As he finished the sentence, Karma seemed to look at Hacorie with a bit of disbelief behind his glowing red eyes.

With no real proof of the real incident or who Hac really was, the Knight of war had no reason to try and investigate any further. “So, I am looking for revenge and you are looking for items. It seems as if we are on totally separate agendas. Well, whatever. We really need to get going. I do not want to continue to stay sitting ducks while our opposition is planning for us.” Karma said as he took a few steps forward but stopped to see if more footsteps would follow his own, or if he would be the only one continuing with the great trek. His bright eyes looked up into the dark sky as raindrops continued to dance from the heavens, showing the sadness of the Gods.

The nonliving body of Genau suddenly turned grey and looked drained of all color and life. The gray matter turned to dust and the winds of the rainstorm swept them away into the data stream to be reassembled once again in one of the Root Towns. A slight chill began to run up the Heavy Blade’s spine as he took a step toward the muddy spot in which Genau once sat, dead and lifeless. His white teeth began to chatter as he neared the death bed. Upon the ground lay a small mud puddle with a few spherical objects floating in the mud with a folded sheet of paper attached by a small and unseen string.

The mud worn balls were cleaned hastily as Hacorie picked them up from the puddle of sand and mud. The revealed item left Hac flabbergasted. The Heavy Blade could not believe one of the items he had come in search of was already within his grasps. Clasping them tight, a strange and emotional look came upon Hac’s face, a smile. For once, he was actually happy. Turning back to face his new found half ally half ‘not ally’ Karma, and Hac was met by the usual facial expression: confusion. With a small chuckle he held out his palm, revealing the stringed beads to the Knight of War. “He was holding one of the items I had stolen from me. In Hac’s other hand was the note left behind. He wanted to keep it a secret and read it himself. This was just in case there were secret treasure locations listed or if it named the place where his weapon was kept. Making his smile disappear, Hacorie walked toward the still confused Knight who was continuing to look at the beads.

“That it? I could have gotten you some beads just like that, kid. They look so common, and you cannot even equip them. What possible use could they be?” If any of the smile was still lingering from earlier, it had definitely dissipated by this time. The rude comment from the Knight was not only uncalled for, but Hac felt insulted by the stuck up attitude he had just received. His hands clenched into a ball as the beads pressed against his skin, harder and harder each second. Within his other hand, Hacorie crumpled the piece of paper while trying to clench that hand as well. Even though he was not a Fist Fighter, Hac wanted to knock the Knight’s lights out. This guy is supposed to be a great and chivalrous knight, but he seems to just be a stuck up prick, but guess I should use Mr. Knightboneheadman to my advantage. At least til we get to the tower over there.

“All right Sir Knight, being one who does not follow your orders AT ALL, We will follow my own plan for this, all right? After all, I am the one who struck Genau. It will all work like this. I recommend we watch each others’ backs in this field. Being on Joyner’s turf gives us quite the disadvantage. However, we will not be allies forever. Once we reach that tower where he retreated to, our alliance is over. It will be everyman for himself. If I reach Joyner first, I will find my blade and leave...which will most likely result with a fight between us. I do not want you to interfere. If you get there first, you can have him. If I find my blade without finding him, I will disappear. You two’s quarrel does not concern me at all, so I will not get involved. I do things solo. This will probably be the last time we see each other in the game so I want you to know my opinion on the Knights. Though once honorable, they are now full of pompous players and people who only crave power.” Hac said as he walked passed of the Knight while glancing to make sure his insults were not the cause of a forceful ending.

With a sudden movement of the hand, Hacorie slid the beads into his side pouch with all of his items in it. Instead of doing the same with the note written on white paper, the Heavy Blade decided to open it and read its contents. Skimming it, Hacorie gasped while bringing his now free hand to his mouth. Utter confusion graced his face as he stopped in his sandy tracks. What does this mean? Well this must mean we need to split up at the entrance. I will make sure to still keep this my little secret. I do not need a Knight getting suspicious of me after all. He may kill me.....nah. Hac thought as he crumbled the paper up even more and threw it over his shoulder. The white paper began to turn brown and nasty as it touched the ground due to the rain and puddles in the sea of sand.

Genau,
Get that item to the machine on the B2 floor. Hurry up. Make sure you disarm the traps this time. You were almost massacred last time, remember. Well I am putting this weapon in my safe spot. Come to my office so we can brief ourselves on the current situation....remember 2nd floor. We have no 3rd floor dummy.

As the two began putting one foot in front of the other and walking toward the tower of doom and destruction, another lightning bolt lit up the area showing and giving the two a very eerie feeling in their stomachs. The field was still completely barren. No one and nothing could be seen moving. With the tower growing closer with every step, they began to wonder why nothing was trying to stop them. They were after all, enclosing a fortress...er....tower of Joyner’s base of operations. The awkward silence between the Heavy Blade and the knight was broken as the knight spoke up. Surprise, surprise. I cannot believe he would interrupt the great sound of the tattering rain to talk...Bonehead knight.

“By the way, we never cordially...” The Knight started, but was quickly interrupted by Hacorie who had a feeling how the sentence would end. “You know, just as your business with Joyner is none of mine, your name is also another concern I do not need. In addition, Joyner said your name earlier so you have no reason to formally introduce yourself to me. Though, to return the kind motion, I will give you my name.” Hac said cynically as he cut his eyes toward the Blademaster.

“It’s Hacorie.”

To think, just a few months ago my name was synonymous with greatness. I was competing and winning Special Events hosted by CC Corp and running a clan which was in its flourishing stages. Now, it is a like a ghost clan. Like ancient Rome, I cannot believe it all changed and I lost touch with everyone after I became a Freedom Fighter. Why....why did everything have to change. I should have been strong enough to do everything myself, but I was not. Why did I have to rely on others to help me? Why is my strength not enough...maybe that is what they wanted to....no... that could not be it...That could never be the answer. Why did this have to happen to me?

“Why?” Hac accidently asked aloud as his eyes wandered to the ground in hopes to find an answer. “Why what?” The knight asked shooting another suspicious glance at Hacorie. “OH! Nothing really. Just thinking of the past when I use be in a group all the time. Hac said abruptly to try and end the conversation right then and there, hoping the Knight would discontinue his consistent questioning. After all, if Karma were to figure out who Hac was and what he was considered...He would most likely try to chop me down without second thought. I am a hacker in their eyes. They would follow that rule book to a ‘T’.

Damn it! I really need to watch what I say aloud when I become deep in thought like this. I almost slipped up. This guy is my enemy, but also the enemy of my enemy, and as the saying goes an enemy of my enemy is my ally....until the common enemy is destroyed that is. Maybe I should just forget about the powers that I have. This would eliminate the rest of the old me, the old Hacorie...Yes, I need to forget about all the creepy things that have been happening to me lately and just focus on the future. Yes, maybe I could go to a tropical paradise full of fun and amazement....Ahh, I can dream can I not? Just as he began to think of all the happy things he could do out on his own, a group of players flashed in front of his eyes. Maybe, I should go back to them...NO! I cannot do it. It would be going back to slaughter...what if I get skewered again?

“No! I won’t go back!” Hac yelled out loud as he dropped to his knees gasping for air. A sharp pain began to course through the entirety of his body. An intensified high-pitched note began to surge through Hac’s ears as his arms moved up to his head trying to stop the sound. It was like the sound of turning a T.V. on, except so much louder and more painful to the ears. Just as the sound started, however, it stopped.

“Hacorie, sir, are you sure you are all right? Seriously, if you need to go pop some pills or something of that sort, then go...Please do. I can handle this on my own. I promise I will find and return your blade...” The Knight said as he stooped down to Hacorie.

“No, look, we are at the doors now. I can make it the rest of the way. Remember what I said when we step in those doors. We are no longer allies. We met no resistance which is a shame, but in here....it is his world.” Hac said cautioning his soon to be non ally.
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:40 pm

Another bolt of lightning lit up the dreary sky showing the two players what exactly the tower’s features looked like up close. The walls were made of red brick, tiled one beside the other. Following the tile upward, once could see a great window which was attached to a balcony. Sitting on the balcony was a long, thin, and circular objects. The glass at the end of this object was a quick notice in the millisecond of light. “There is how he was able to sneak up on us...A telescope” Hac whispered as he touched the side of the wall and took a deep breath. Exhaling his long intake of air, the Heavy Blade shifted his blue-covered hand to the door, a magnificent wood door. If his fingers were not covered by gloves, he could run his hands against the wood grains and get a splinter. Two iron rings were bolted into the door for knockers, but Hac decided he would not use manners and just walk in.

Pressing both hands against the sturdy door, he pushed a bit; the door swung open revealing the first room of the terrible tower. Taking his first footstep into the tower, Hac slid his hand from the side of his body to the hilt of his blade waiting for an ambush to come about. At any moment a group of archers could jump from out of nowhere and shoot him full of arrows. I should have let the Knight go in first... Glancing around the room, Hac noticed it to be bare. There was nothing of importance at all, except one flight of stairs which led down to the basement. Normally, Hac would love to find the way up and go after the bad guy, but something about the basement was calling to him. It was as if a force beside him was telling him of the dangers and secrets being held below. Taking a look back at the Knight, Hacorie bowed and started walking for the stairs. The Knight could be heard coming into the room and stopping in his tracks, but after that Hac was already on stair two of twelve.

Disappearing beneath the tower left the Knight in a confused state, but not much longer than Hac had descended into hell, the Knight was at the other exit to the room. The doorway he walked through was surrounded by great vines which came from cracks within the wall. The strong plants had busted through the brick interface and made their new home inside the quiet and desolate tower of death. With his Blademaster sword dangling from his left arm, Karma walked through the doorway. There, he was surprised to see a room with actual decor lining the walls and the floor was not completely barren either. Two large couches lined themselves in the shape of an ‘L’ where the cushions looked to be trapping the fireplace indented in the wall. Van Gogh’s lined the walls giving the room a bit of atmosphere compared to the previous room he had been in. However, the peaceful room was broken as an arrow whizzed by his head striking the concrete wall beside him. The wood-carved arrow miraculously broke the wall and was sticking right beside his head. Turning toward where it was shot, Karma was met by four or five bowmen with bows ready for an attack.

“Well, looks like there will be some resistance after all. That is just what I had hoped for.” Said the Knight as he squeezed his free hand. A brilliant light green glow began to illuminate his taped arms. A circular glyph of the same color appeared beneath his feet and a veil of green shot up from the cold ground, consuming the player as he yelled aloud the words of a spell. “Ap Do!” He called as his muscles began to tense. The heartbeat of the Knight increased as testosterone began to rush through his body giving him the strength of fifty Blademasters. With pumping adrenaline, all his actions increased in speed. With a smile coming upon his face, the Blademaster let out a small chuckle as he pointed his sword at the Archers. “You have this one chance to drop your weapons. If not, I will have to slay you in accordance with the Knights’ handbook. If you resist, your character will most likely by the system administrators for not following the rules of the game. If this is your first offense, you may just have a warning. So what is your choice?” Asked Karma expressing his chivalric ways.

All the archers could do was bust out in laughter, their bows dropped at the same time from the excitement. They could not believe the Blademaster would quote word for word the book in which he was given to become a Knight. “You are such a loser.” They said in unison while dropping to their knees in pain from laughing so hard. Noticing their weapons were down, Karma wondered if they were surrendering. It did not matter though. Anger began to rise within the sped up Blademaster as the insults from the three regulated with his brain. He was a Knight to protect the game’s rules. This was his job, to make sure everything ran smoothly. What was so funny about that? “Nothing...Nothing is that funny. Due to the fact you still have your weapons touching a part of your body, namely your arrows, prepare to die. With that said, the hot-headed Knight leapt forward while beginning his all out sprint toward the three, who just happened to block the exit the Knight needed to go through.

Once the three characters noticed the Knight had been utterly offended by their antics, they tried to reach for their bows. However, with Ap Do in effect on the Blademaster, he quickly reached their position before anything could be done. He was right on top of them, and they were weaponless. “Like lambs to a slaughter...” He whispered as his eyes began to glow a dark red. They almost the color of his ears which looked liked they were ready to process some steam. In fright, the three tried to get to their feet, but were met with the cold steel of the Knight’s blade, quite literally. “Ruem Spiral!” As fifty SP depleted itself from the bar of the Knight, he began to spin in a frenzy. His blade became as blue as Hac’s eyes. Crimson red began to fly everywhere as two of the three players were decapitated. The third however, was just out of range and only sustained a deep cut in his chest. Gasping for air, the third picked up his bow and tried to steady his hand just long enough to shoot an arrow, but it was too late. The Blademaster had noticed then and was already done with the level three area skill. He planted one of his feet to the ground and pushed off right as the archer put the arrow to his bow.

Slice

Two parts of the archer fell to the ground, first being the legs and torso which could no longer balance themselves. Next, were the upper body and head. The Knight sliced right through the wooden bow and hit the same spot from earlier giving him a clean cut with no damage done to himself. Well, that is if the bloodstained sword and clothing did not count because blood is one tough mother fucker to get out of clothing. Wiping his taped hands off on his clothing, the Knight shrugged his shoulders and turned toward the exit. Within a few steps he was in the next room: a room which contained thirteen stairs, one more than the stairs from earlier. With no side railing, the Knight was forced to climb the stairs without something he could hang onto. Stairs had always feared him due to an accident on the outside world which no one knows about. Reaching the top, the cold sweat which had formed from fright disappeared from his brow as he was met by something common of dungeons and towers, a doorway. Not having any doubts, he walked through this doorway ready for what he knew was waiting for him.

“Oh so you finally made it. I have been waiting for quite some time. Seems my insolent three cowards could not stop you, but that does not really matter. I have beaten you once before, and I will now do it again.” Joyner said as he turned around in one of those spinney computer chairs with his pinky finger up to his mouth. Quickly noticing what he was doing, the archer dropped his finger and stood up to face his former partner eye to eye. “So, I guess we should get this dance started with, eh? I have been preparing for this ever since I left the Knights of War that long time ago. Shall we begin?” A smile of evil curled upon the players face as he grabbed the bow which was fastened on his back and pulled it over his shoulder. The great bow was not small and decadent like the ones of the normal players. No, this one was a huge long bow which was almost the size of the player. With his bow in one hand, the archer took his free hand and grabbed into the basket on his back, which was full of finely created arrows.

Taking one between his fingers, the player brought it up to the great bow. Within a second, the air was broken and the arrow was soaring toward the Blademaster. The only indication of this action was the slight sound the string of a bow makes once it releases its cargo. Twang Prepared for just such a tactic, Karma lifted his blade and turned it to where the width was parallel with the wall behind him. ding...thump These sounds followed the quick tactic. The arrow was aimed right for Karma’s head. His quick thinking let the arrow hit the sword and bounce off, but he did not think of the aftermath. The force from the arrow sent the sword back, hitting Karma in the head. “You are such an idiot. You really need to go back to school and take physics. It would really help you to see the error of your ways.” Joyner said as he chuckled more while withdrawing another arrow from the container on his back simultaneously.

Even though he had been knocked in the head with his own sword, the Blademaster was ready to continue the bout. He had seen the reaching for another arrow and was prepared for just such an occasion. He laughed a bit as he sidestepped, seeing if Ap Do was still in effect from moments ago. To his great thanks, it was. Smiling, the Blademaster pushed off from the ground with his back feet while letting his Blade face directly behind him as he switched his grip. Instead of holding the sword with his thumb up, the player reversed his hand and pointed the thumb down. This created the illusion he was a Twin Blade, but with a much better weapon to use. As he ran, the Blademaster strode from side to side hoping to avoid any arrows which would come in his direction. Joyner, watching this unfold, did not stand still or try to shoot like a normal person did, but instead he moved. Noticing the blade change positions, Joyner jumped into the air while his shoulder broke the air to his right, the direction he was traversing in.

“Trying to avoid me?” Joyner asked as he stepped his left foot a bit further than normal and leaped toward the jumping Archer while bringing his sword out in front of him. Because of the way he gripped his sword, Karma’s elbow was giving the force to the weapon. As he neared the Archer in the air, another bow sound was heard in the almost empty room. The Blademaster felt a sharp pain erupt in his stomach. His breath quickly left his body and the player was left gasping for air, in midair. His movements stopped, and right before Karma’s blade was going to hit his opponent, he was struck. The pain that erupted in his mid section made him lose all concentration on attacking, but it was not a total loss on the Blademaster’s part. His attack already had a bit of force behind it. Thus, even though the power halted at the last second, the blade still slashed a small gash in the archer.

The Blademaster hit the ground and skidded a bit as he pulled the arrow of his insides. Small amounts of blood began to leak on the floor as Karma grabbed his wound and got back up to his feet. Turning around, he was met with an arrow. The glorified tip was facing him right between the eyes. Behind this was the Archer, Joyner, who had an evil grin upon his face. “Boy does this seem familiar. Me with a bow and arrow right in your face, and you wounded. Except last time, I was not the one to wound you. Well I guess this is goodbye to you Karma. It was fun while it lasted...You’ve heard those exact words before, neh?” Joyner said as he let out a maniacal laugh.

TWANG

The whizzing sound of an arrow was all that was heard until the sound of something cracking was followed. Blood began to drop to the ground as a player fell to his knees and held the gash with one arm. The smile had disappeared from his face as the archer was the one on the ground now. At the last second, as Joyner was talking, the Blademaster squatted low and after the arrow had left the bow, he forced himself up, bringing the sword with him, slicing the front of Joyner. However, the archer was not down for the count. He had contemplated getting hit in the battle, and was ready for his follow up attack. The archer dropped the bow, making it look like he would forfeit the match, but instead of just sitting down, he placed his hands on the ground while swinging his feet at Karma’s weapon. With a weak grasp after the attack, the sword separated from the hand of the Blademaster and was sent flying to the ground a few feet away. Since he was still on the ground, and now with back facing the Blademaster, the Archer rolled over once more while grabbing his bow. Not stopping the roll as he grabbed the weapon, the Archer rolled just once more to reach where the Blademaster’s sword had landed. Getting to his feet, Joyner pulled an arrow from his back and said two words:

“Check-Mate...”

“I do not think so!” A voice called from the entrance of the room.
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:30 am

(OOC: Sucky post <,< >.> grrr....)

Once Hacorie separated himself from the stupid Knight, he reached the first room of the basement. This room was just as bare as the one before. The only object in the room was a mirror with an encryption on the top. Of course, it had to be in some language other than German or English, the only two Hac could understand. Rolling his eyes he walked up to the mirror to see...himself. That is right, what he saw was his own reflection. Nothing was weird about the mirror or was it? Just as Hac stepped forward passed the glass mirror, he heard a footstep behind him. With hand on blade, he turned to see himself staring right back at him. “What the fuck is this?” Hac called as he ran and tried to slash his double. However, the blade within his grasps just went right through the being. It seemed to be a hologram of types, but then again it looked so real, but the game itself also looked realistic.

“Who are you?”

The figure however just stood in front of Hac without uttering a single word. With a point of its finger, the ghostly character moved into the next room, motioning for the real Hac to follow on. Hesitantly listening, the real Heavy Blade passed into the next room. Standing in the middle was a small pedestal. Atop the object protruding from the ground set the number one with a something engraved unto it. It seemed to be an owl as white as a cloud. Bewildered, Hac began to step forward to see if anything else was strange about the pedestal. A white aura seemed to erupt from his pocket with each step he took. Opening his pouch, the beads began to levitate on their own. Even more confused now, Hacorie tried to grasp the object between his fingers, but it maneuvered out of the way so not to be caught by the attempts of such a weak player such as the Heavy Blade. Angry at his missed attempt, the character lunged after the item while trying to back it to a corner.

The ghostly figure appeared in front of the downed Hac as he missed the beads on his second jump. All it did was shake its head and disappear while extending its hand to the beads. As if moved by an invisible wind, the beads continued through to the next room, leaving Hacorie all by himself. “Why is this happening. This is worse than the time I got impaled by that crazy bitched spear. She made me shish kabob, and now I am even worse off than that time.” Hac whined as he stepped back up to his feet and glared at where the item and ghost went. Passing through the door way, the climate changed. The ground was slightly covered in snow and their were trees and other things covered in snow as well. With eyes as cold as ice, Hacorie trudged through the light snow. Now where the hell could those beads be? I need to get them and get out of here. It seems all that was down here was a stupid illusion and my flying beads. Where the fuck are they!?

Wish I had some he....

Hacorie then paused in thought. He realized what he was about to say, but never finished the word itself. Looking to the ground, the Heavy Blade bowed his head in shame. He had figured out something of great importance in a matter of seconds. It was the first time since the accident he could recall even thinking this word in his head. With great pride now restored in his body, Hac looked back forward to be met face to face with himself....er the hologram of himself. A smile crossed the ghostly presences’ face as it disappeared with a bow of its own. Left all alone once again, Hac heard a voice seeming to echo within the room. Looking around, Hac saw no one. The sound of wings caught his attention as the Heavy Blade turned in a circle looking to the sky. Still, there was nothing to be seen. Turning to the exit, Hacorie saw two large eyes staring at him from a dead oak tree. The large black eyes never blinked, just stared.

About time you realized what you needed to. I was getting so sick and tired of just waiting around for you to come around. Thus, I decided I would give you a little boost. You can be so smart, but such an idiot at the same time.” said a voice which seemed to echo off every wall in the entire room. Jumping, Hac looked around to see no one but the eyes in front of him. “What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you forgotten who I am? It must be a side effect of the resurrection. Oh well, guess it is about time you once again learned of who I am.” The voice said as it fainted into the silence of the room. “Who, Who.” said the rolling of a throat from the direction of the gigantic eyes. The eyes danced gracefully as they started to move, growing larger with each second. Before Hac could realize what was happening, a gigantic snowy owl appeared in front of him, its brilliant dark eyes resembling a bottomless pit.

“Were you...no you couldn’t have spoken. You are just an animal.” Hac said as he shook his head in disbelief. Completing his sentence, the owl let out a large screech. The high pitched sound was too much for Hac to take, and he fell to his knees grasping his while burying his head in the cold snow. With the white powder up his nose, the Heavy Blade lifted his head. The enormous white creature had landed and was looking down on the player. “It...was you?” Hac asked as he waited for some type of answer from the creature. “Yes, it was I. Now continue down those stairs so I can show you something...

Intrigued by the talking owl, Hacorie did as it requested and trudged over to the flight of stairs which led to the last floor of the basement, basement floor two(BF2). In the middle of the room stood a monster portal, something Hac had not seen in ages. It was a gigantic yellow vortex with two gigantic rings swirling on the outside. It almost looked like a Chaos Gate except for the fact it was completely yellow with no blue at all. Taking a step forward, Hacorie reached for his weapon. The squealing of the portal rang through his head as the vortex disappeared, leaving only a black void. From this visible void, three gigantic outlines emerged. Each one of these monsters was fat with teeth that extended out from the mouth due to their massive overbite. The trio even brought a retched stench with them leaving the room to smell like a pig pen instead of a dungeon. In each of their right hands were a club, gigantic and wooden with metal spikes producing through random spots.

Knowing he was in trouble, Hacorie turned around to try and exit through the stairs, but it was too late. The doorway was blocked by a gigantic and indestructible cage. Looking around in fright, the Heavy Blade nervously rose his sword. He had to make an attempt to defeat these cruel looking savages. Quickly he rushed in between them as the katana began to glow the same vibrant color as before. “Hira....” Hac started, but was violently interrupted as two clubs, one from each side, penetrated his body. With only these two strikes, his health meter dropped below half. Looking up, Hac noticed the third Ogre about to attack as well, with an overhead shot which would crush Hacorie into the floor. The Heavy Blade tried to move out of the way, but the two monsters who had hit him were still keeping their spiked clubs in the Heavy Blade’s body, keeping him as still as a dead duck. Knowing the end was coming, Hac clenched his fingers on the hilt of his sword as blood dripped from his fresh wounds to the ground below. Clenching his teeth, Hac thought of one thing and one thing only.

Help...Someone...Help Me Please!

“HELP!” Hac yelled even though he knew no one would come to rescue him.

A blood curdling quickly enveloped the room as the snowy white owl appeared out of nowhere. In all its majestic nature, it flew around the room leaving a small trail of snow which melted before it even hit the ground. Looking up, Hac saw the owl, but also saw a giant spike coming toward his face. Closing his eyes and flinching the Heavy Blade waited for the pain to come and him to die. Waiting a few more seconds, the Heavy Blade became confused and open one eye. Up above him was the owl, with wings folded in an ‘X’ shape deflecting the blow. Amazed, Hac noticed that the wings of the animal were not made of feathers instead, they were formed from ice.

With another loud yell, the bird extended its wings forcing the third Ogre to fall backwards on its ass. As it fell, the monster dropped its club which just happened to hit one of the others on the foot. Roaring in pain the second Ogre pulled his weapon from Hac and began swinging it wildly. Seeing the club coming for his head, Hacorie ducked and the club bluntly hit the other Ogre. In retaliation, the first and final Ogre backed away in a daze. Now free, Hacorie sheathed his sword quickly and shuffled out of the way while trying to grasp his wounds tight to stop the bleeding. With pain coursing through every inch of his body, the character knelt to the ground and tried to calm himself down a bit. The three Ogres had regained their balance, but each turned to the other with an even more disgusting look than earlier.

Before they could begin beating the hell out of one another, Hacorie reached his bloody hand within his pouch and pulled out a couple bottles of red liquid. Opening the two bottles with his teeth, the player downed the cherry flavored medicine as his wounds healed up. Now that the bleeding stopped, Hacorie stood up and readied his sword for another Hirameki attempt. However, in closer examination of his SP meter, the Heavy Blade noticed he had no more Skill Points. Is it because that bird came to my aid? With the thought lingering in his mind, Hacorie watched as the bird flew in front of him, opening its wingspan toward the three ogres. With a third violent shriek, Hac heard the sound of razor sharp items hitting the wall in front of him, but could not see what had happened. Closing its wings, the bird revealed the three monsters, bloodied and battered with sickles of ice impaling each of their bodies and pinning them up against the wall behind.

I am here to help you. I see you noticed all your skill points have been deleted. That is because I was summoned to this world to help you. Your cost is your ability to cast spells for awhile. These pests were no trouble for this old bat...er owl. Shall we go help that friend you were with? I feel he is about to become in a little trouble.

“Thank you for coming to my rescue.” Hac whispered as he heard the owl speak to him once again.

“Oh my god!” I forgot all about that Knight. Let’s go then!” Hac screamed as he raced up the stairs. Reaching the first room on the first floor, Hacorie headed in the direction he did not travel before. Entering the first room, he noticed the three downed archers and the blood which surrounded all their bodies. “Wow, that Knight had some fun...” Hac said as he rushed up the stairs and into the room where the battle was going on.

Just in time Hac thought as he withdrew his sword and let the snowy owl land on his shoulder. In front of them, the Knight looked pretty bad off with no weapon and an arrow pointed straight at him. Listening in Hac heard two words come from Joyner.

“Check-Mate...”

Yelling aloud, Hacorie input his own words.

“I do not think so!”
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up

Hacorie
Ikkitousen

Post by Hacorie » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:54 pm

“So the second one arrives, I see, well you are too late. This fool is dead! HAHAHA!”

Thwang

The arrow was released from the bow and began hurdling toward the Knight who was flinching in fear of death upon the cold and lifeless ground. A quick passing item blazed passed Hac’s ear as it left a popping sound in his ears. The object was a piece of ice and it was quickly traversing the room like a missile. Crack This sound was made as the piece of ice shattered the wooden arrow leaving the Archer with no dead body in front of him. Opening his eyes from the noticeably long death, the Knight saw his opponent wide eyed and standing in horror. His arrow had been shattered by an unidentified flying ice sickle(UFIS for short). Appalled by his obvious miss, the Archer tried to grab another arrow from his back, but it was too late. Seeing himself freed from the tyranny of fear, the Knight lunged forward and grabbed his sword. Since the opposition was standing on it, the Archer began to stumble backwards as the arrow reached his bow.

Needing to catch himself, the Archer let go of the arrow too soon and it left his bow flying into the sky planting itself into the ceiling. Fearing his life, he reached to grab another arrow. The sweet feel of triumph filled the air as Hac and Karma bolted toward the Archer. First, the Knight of War, Karma, took his blade and jabbed it through the sternum of his opponent. Next, Hacorie took out his blade and slashed at the Archer, horizontally. However, the impaled character was able to block the second attack with his bow creating a three way stand still. Not another one of these...it sickens me... Hac thought as he remembered his duel from earlier which a certain goody goody two shoes Knight interrupted. Moving his bow ever so carefully, the opponent sent Hac lunging forward, missing his attack. Not stopping the fluid motion, Joyner used the long bow to sweep the legs out from underneath his old pal Karma. Falling to the ground, the Knight’s eyes widened as the Archer pulled out another one of his arrows.

Pulling the arrow toward the bow, the player pulled the string back while a maniacal smile crept unto his face. NO! Hac thought as he regained his balance and rushed toward the Archer in order to stop the attack. He was too late though. The arrow was released and the sound of it hitting something sound not even a second later. With a gasp for air, the Blademaster closed his eyes as his bodies movements slowed. The spot where the arrow had pierced the player was the great pump of the body, the heart. Even though it was likely the Knight could not really feel pain, Hacorie saw his body become a mass lump. At this moment, something in the Heavy Blade changed. His blood pressure began to rise as he stopped his charge, seeing his downed ally. The grip on the KK was released as the sword disappeared back into its sheathe. Gritting his teeth, the player clasped the beads which had magically appeared in his hands. I know you are still here. I saw you fly into that lit up corner. Help me defeat this naive enemy...

Your wish is my command, master The voice answered as the snowy owl swooped down from the ceiling, making its presence known to all around which was just the Archer and the Heavy Blade. Flying around the room, the owl looked down at the three bodies, one which was a corpse. Before any attacks were made though, the Archer decided to open his mouth and make the oncoming situation even worse for himself.

“So, this is the fabled summon. Hmm seems pretty weak. Glad we did not extract it like I was planning. Oh well. Time for you to die!” The archer said as he nonchalantly reached for another arrow. Understanding the human language, the bird flared as it heard the harsh words directed toward it. Unable to control itself, the bird went into a frenzy of sorts. It’s entire body began to glow and the sound of the ocean filled the air. The white noise was quite relaxing, however it was interrupted by an echoing screech of the owl. This loud and horrifying noise was not like before. This one seemed to echo on forever while shaking the entire foundation of the tower. With a quick glance, Hacorie noticed shards of ice beginning to form within the room. The moisture in the air slowly became visible.

As the ice began to form and lift into the air, it all tuned straight, edges pointing in the direction of the archer who was backing up to the wall while reading a multi shot at the bird. Five arrows with one target. Before he could release them, the bird flapped its wings violently and the ice dashed for the Archer. One by one the sound of the ice shattering against wall sounded as each individual piece hit its mark. As the icy crystals fell to the ground, the archer was seen cowering in fear at the might he had just insulted. The bird however, decided to only use its most common attack which made the archer one lucky duck.

Being of a kind and gentle soul, even when berserk, the owl spared the life of the player by making every hit miss. In a feeble position, the Archer rocked back and forth. “Tha..That was....am..amazing...an..and frightening at the same time!” Yelled the archer as he tried to balance himself back on his feet. Turning around, Hacorie pulled out an item from his pouch and threw it on the ground. In a matter of seconds, the Knight of War, Karma, was revived and rushing over toward Archer. Looking around, Hacorie spotted a glass case which had not been noticed before. This case was actually only a few feet from the entrance. Within this stunning looking case was a sword with an illuminating blue aura, an Oceanic Aura to be exact. With a smile on his face, the Heavy Blade rushed over to the case. Shattering the glass with his fist. As he grasped the sheath of the blade, a cold and compelling shiver rose through his body. Both items had been retrieved.

“So, what was that bird Hacorie?” The Knight called as he placed handcuffs(yes digital handcuffs xD) on the Archer.

Freezing for a second, the Heavy Blade thought of his answer, but then decided to admit the truth, in a sarcastic way.

“Obviously, I am a hacker.” he said with a smile. The Knight bust out laughing as six golden rings transported the Knight and Archer out of the field. With smirk still sketched in on his face Hac began to ponder on what to do next....of course he knew there was only one choice which fate had already decided.

I must become a Freedom Fighter once again...

(OOC: Das Ende)
Hacorie
Level 36 Heavy Blade

Equips

Wishlist:
Level Meh Up

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:50 am

Hac +3 Levels, + 3 Resurrects, + 3000 GP

You should update your profile here on Main. You need to make your items/equips/level up to date, and you need to talk to me about your pet. Whether you're keeping her or not, whether she's battle or not, and what you're doing to conform her to the newest system (ex-levels and ex-spheres). PM/IM me about that please. ^_^