Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:36 pm

ramza, seeing that he too forgot to save, ran quickly to to scribe, saved and came back, he sees another player sitting listening to xane's music. seeing this player as a part of the group, he decides to introduce himself.

"hello. my name is ramza, im a wavemaster." as he says this ramza snaps, creating a puff of flames, nearly setting his hat on fire."sorry bout that, im still a newbie, obviously. whats ur name?"

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:43 pm

"I am Nighthand, the HeavyBlade. you coming along with us to find out about this..." Nighthand glances around, looking at the Knights out of the corner of his eye. "Girl?"

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:46 pm

careful not to be over heard, he acknowledges nighthand
"u mean the hacker? ........yes, im here to catch the hacker"

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:07 pm

"Sounds like a Grand Adventure, full of danger and monsters and, well, there is the possibility of death. it seems to me that the party is gathering. make sure you have everything you need. there may not be time later." Nighthand paused. "Like the music? i'm thinking of bringing my own instrument later."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:11 pm

"the music is excellent. and yes i have what i think i will need, 4 helth drinks, 2 resurects. do u think that shall be enough?" ramza shows him the goods, and then pockets them quickly. "nighthand, how many are supposed to join us?"
Last edited by ramza on Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:13 pm

"I'm sure that those items will be fine."

Ramza and Nighthand turn to see Asgard waiting at the golden rings to the Chaos Gate. His arms crossed and his battle helmet on, he was ready for action. He crossed his arms and waited patiently.

"Nice music, as well...uh...Nighthand..."
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:15 pm

"you never know. i don't have much of anything, because i have very little money at the moment. besides, we're traveling as a party, so i can always mooch off them a bit." :) Nighthand hefts his blade from the black scabbard on his back.
"I spent most of it on this. still havn't had a chance to try it out. i had a differrent weapon when we fought the General."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:18 pm

ramza is amazed by the sharpened edges, now saddened he had not the money to by a new wand of his own. eyeing his wand, he says
" that is an amazing sword. i have no money left. i used it all on the items, but maybe it will come in handy."

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:22 pm

"That's okay. i'd say Wavemasters are more of support and magic characters anyway. it's just the skills you missed out on." Nighthand put his sword away, then brushed his hand through his long black hair. "I just wish i had a couple of scrolls."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:27 pm

ramza chuckles softly under his breath.
"thats too bad nighthand. i don't need any scrolls." ramza holds up his wand in pride."this is my scroll. but ur right. my role will mostly be a healer."

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:29 pm

"at least I do have a few skills, like Repth and Gan Zot. not to mention Calamity, but that's not so much magic as it is attacks." Nighthand looks around.
"I wonder how many people are going to be in this party, total."

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:36 pm

"i have la repth and rai don. thats a good question, i thought everyone would be arriving around now. shouldn't gingitsune at least give an update on what they're doing?"
as the pressure of the conversion is released, ramza seems glad to have someone to stay with during the journey.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:58 pm

Moments ago I was sitting in the Inn, just waiting, a couple of persons had gotten angry from waiting or such and went on their own advntures, I wanted to keep going and find more about this hacker, nothing that good happens in my life anyway...

Then, Gingitsune finally spoke out loud to all the people waiting here, some might have gotten a little angry because of her attitude, but I didn't cared, all I cared now was this hacker, still planning on going with this, I stepped out of the Inn and headed towards the Chaos Gate, not going anywhere in particular for now, but....

Suddenly, a music started to become audible, so I just stood there, I unsheatted my sword and started to do random swings at the air, as if hitting imaginary targets... After a while I place my sword inside it's sheat again, and stood there, resting my back in a wall, waiting for the next movement...

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:06 pm

Asgard still stood solitary in that one spot. The two's conversation began to dim down to stats. He didn't really want to know that. He dove off into daydreaming, hoping that the hacker said to know the way into the blocked off area, would arrive soon.

(ooc: And if I'm offline and the story progresses, I'll be in the party, k's? ^_^)
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:11 pm

ramza was gettin very impatient. to pass the time, he started to practice magic by creating puffs of flames and extinguishing by freezing them. after only throwing a few in the water, he got bored and restless. he began to jog laps around the chaos gate platform, but quickly grew tired.

"when are we leaving? aaarrrghhh"

(OOC:by the way, if im not here, i want to still be in the party...kk?
oh, i only posted this to say that.)
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp