Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:17 pm

Nall and everyone else arrives at 'Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder' They take a scope of the area. It was all flat and desolate... There were no monster portals seen anywhere and the ground was broken in some area's.
'Listen up people! Just a couple of friendly notes to you all... If you touch any area that is not part of the level your character will die and who knows what will happen to you in real life. Also, there are no monsters in the field. Trust me. We should make our way to the dungeon, it's over that way.'
Nall points north. The players couldn't see the dungeon, it was too far away but they thought they should trust Nall. He seemed to be pretty confident.
'Before we start off that way everyone thats here speak up! Lets get a head count to know how strong we are and maybe we can develop some sort of strategy if we do meet up with the hacker girl...'
Nall began to wait for the others to respond.
'Oh ya, one more thing. Now that we're here we can log out. Not without me that is. Don't worry, I wont leave anyone behind. but anyways speak up everyone! lets find out who's here!

(OOC: Don't reply to this message if your a scardy cat. once you reply your here and you can't log out. If you wern't on while everyone was posting and said that you were part of the party we'll assume you came. Unless you don't post anything at all. just post like you were there if you come in late. You must have said that you wanted to be a part of the party though to come in late. also the players that are off on their own in their own little dungeons can't come since they were in the dungeons when we left. Gingitsune might not reply right away cause she's not on right now but she is here with us. Really long ooc :D)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:23 pm

"Nighthand the Heavyblade is here, lending my services."
Nighthand spoke up as soon as Nall finished speaking. the Wasteland of the field looked dark, and also not quite right. something was off...

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:33 pm

The rush of transport. It wasn't foreign to the brown-armored Heavy Blade. The adrenaline of jumping to the field was something he would never get tired of. Suddenly, the rush stopped, as the white in his eyes cleared and the field was visible.

The field was, indeed, breaking down. Floating white strings of game code whipped by and disappeared. The screen began to distort suddenly, but returned to normal.

Asgard grasped his sword but did not unsheath the metallic weapon. He had to be ready, but not threatening.

"That's odd. I can't get a clear read on what level or area type this is. Could it be the hacker's doing?" he whispered to himself. During his ponder, the Blademaster Nall spoke up and told the group about the certain death that awaited in a place such as this. True, it would be dangerous, but the more fun to be had.

"Asgard the Heavy Blade here. I will gladly aid in the fight." As he said those words, he saw the wasteland field. There was nay a thing in sight, save the group of players. Maybe he should have bought a fairy orb before coming in.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:35 pm

"ramza the wavemaster is here, i offer my wand"

OOC:so we have to stay on till we're done? i might need to, but if i do, i would like to be able to return and help
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:46 pm

(OOC: no you don't have to stay on till we're done. It will be like the Mac Anu battle. Post when your on, it's ok if your not always on. This event probably wont be over in a night so even I'm gonna have to get off ^^)

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:50 pm

From nowhere at all I appeared from the shadows (told ya I was nimble :P, but only when outside of battle).

"Haiiro Kitsune here" I said as I unsheatted my sword and rested it on my shoulder...

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:26 am

Gingitsune looked around her, wow, 'nice' place...
The sun scorched overhead, and Gingitsune felt the little drops of sweat forming on her forehead, and took out yet another blue shawl, wrapping it around her head and shoulders, and part of her face to protect her from the glare.
How more sinister can a place get?
"Well I'm here, and I've got no desire to leave.. even if I could!"
Gingitsune wasn't a silly little girl, she knew exactly what would happen here, this wasn't any ordinary zone, it was a sandtrap, and they were walking right into it like flys to honey... She shrugged, oh well, it should be fun anyway, giggling, she hadn't had this much fun in the World for a long time...
"Though I might've wanted to go to the items shop before coming, but I guess that's just like me, I always forget the small stuff..."
She had a few items, and she really wasn't planning on getting seriously injured, nya, she was strong...
Hopefully strong enough of course, but she was one of those people that live in the present, not the future.

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:32 am

Nighthand, ignoring the heat, pulled his sword from his sheath and began tracing abstract designs on the ground. bits of game code moved around the area, moving to some unseen design.
"The scorching sun's rays
Beat down upon the party.
What shall we do now?"
he says, composing a haiku for the surroundings.

(OCC:we should probably specify what type of field this is; we can't have some people acting as if it was an arctic wasteland, while others say it's a scorhing desert, now can we?)

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:36 am

(OOC: It's a fire field. sorry if it wasn't clear. fire field means desert, hot etc if you didn't clue in)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:39 am

ramza was stunned by the scenery. it was his first time in the field, and he was surprised to see one so empty. as he stands up, he fixes his hat to protect from the sun.

game codes were constantly floating around, and ramza's eyes follow them as they pass by. he wonders, what do they say, are they some kind of warning? he sees the ground missing some pieces, and takes heed to Nall's warning as he makes his way near to nighthand.

"indeed....what do we do now? are we going right away to the dungeon to the north, or are we waiting to think of a plan?"
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:43 am

Nighthand turns away from his drawings to face ramza

"I think we should wait for a while, and stay with the main group. since this area is obviously corrupted, there's no telling what might happen if we lose the rest."

hiding it from everyone on the outside, Nighthand was secretly unsure of himself at that moment. he was usually very sure of himself, so this insecurity was more terrifying than the corrupted field.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:49 am

Bursting out of a massive sand dune, Hijinx looked around at the landscape. After taking a deep breath and laughing to herself ,she decided that walking around in a sand storm wasn't really a great idea."Well that wasn't the brightest thing to do now,was it. Noticing the party standing before her and figuring she didn't stand much of a chance alone at the moment,She says "hello,i seem to have been under the sand a rather long time.Would you mind if i were to join you?Also could you please tell me what time it is?

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:51 am

ramza sat back on the ground, and started playing with his fire and ice. being the child he is, and his short attention span, he needed something to keep himself occupied, while hoping not to annoy anyone too much.

he turns to the leader nall, and in ramza all the innocence, but in his eyes something deeper. suddenly he turns from his games, saying to nall,
"how many levels do u think this dungeon has, and what level do you think the enemies will be?" he turns back, hoping he hasn't disturbed anyone, and says to himself, i hope they will be difficult, im sure the hacker will be there. however, i have a hunch it wont be easy to find her.
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Xane

Post by Xane » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:59 am

After polishing his flute a bit, he places it back into his inventory, then kneels and withdraws his daggers. Standing, he twirls them around his fingers a bit. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to have fun and kick butt."

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:06 am

Nall stopped looking around the area and turned to Ramza. He liked seeing Ramza play with his fire and ice. It was almost calming in this kind of an area.
'How many levels you say? Well thats hard to tell from where I'm standing...'
Nall took a glance north and seemed to stare there for a while. Then he turned back to Ramza.
'Well... From what I can tell, there's 5 levels. Thats a lot even for me and Gingitsune. However it doesn't seem like it's much of a maze...'
Some of the party members were bewildered by Nall's comments. They didn't understand how he could tell but they went with it.
'As for the levels of the monsters, the ones in the dungeon would range from level 7 to 18 I'd say. There are non out in the feild for some reason.'
Nall looked at everyone and sighed.
'there is of course the hacker girl too. If we meet up with her she could probably do some nasty stuff.'
Nall didn't want to discourage everyone, but he wanted to make sure they knew what they were up against. It will be hard enough to get through the dungeon of monster let alone one of her monsters... Nall looks at the rest of the group, all assembled. None of them had seen a blocked corrupted field before. Nall didn't even think Gingitsune had seen somthing like this before. He saw some players a little intimidated by the surroundings but knew they would put up a good fight regardless. Nall wasn't really afraid of the area, he'd been to area's like this before. He decided to talk to the whole group.
'Yo! Everyone, lets get together for a second and decide on a plan of action... I guess my question is simple, do we want to make some sort of a strategy before we go check out the dungeon? I don't know what kind of a strategy we could come up with... But ya, any suggestions?'
Nall waited for a response from the party members while checking through his inventory.