Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:17 pm

Nall sits around and waits. He see's all the other players also getting impatient. Nall wanted to wait for Nevaeh but obviously he didn't want to participate in this event. Nall stands up and starts walking towards the chaos gate.
'Come on everyone! I have my own way of getting on to restricted servers!' Nall and everyone else in the group began to walk towards the chaos gate. Someone in the group asked
'Wait, are you a hacker too then? How can you get onto a restricted server?'
Nall looks over towards the crowed. He wasn't sure who said it but just replied to everyone.
'No, I don't hack... Well not like this anyways. But I have a special item that will let us pass through the firewall.'
Nall ignores the other questions for now. He attempts to enter 'Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder' It was in fact blocked. And he could tell it was blocked by Royce.
'Royce... I know your waiting for us, so I wont disappoint you!'
Nall says this under his breath. He didn't want the other's to know what he did. He steped up to the chaos gate.
'All players that want to come, hold hands and get ready!'
All the players that wished to come stood around the chaos gate holding hands. Nall smiled since there were a good number of people.
'All right! Lets go get that hacker!'
Nall pulls out a golden card from his pocket and holds it in the air. Since the players were newbies they didn't know what it was but it somewhat like a key obviously.
'Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder!'
Nall, Gingitsune and all the other players that wanted to seek out the hacker transmitted to Forbidden Passed over Far Thunder!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:18 pm

Nighthand stood up, stretching his legs. he drew his sword, and madde a few swings, testing the blade's balance for about the thousanth time.
satisfied that it was still fine, he started making slow defensive and offensive stances, working them all out in his mind. they come in handy, and he was a bit out of practice...

(OCC: i think those who want to be in the party will be, when the time comes. but same goes for me, about the party.)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:23 pm

The rush of transport. It wasn't foreign to the brown-armored Heavy Blade. The adrenaline of jumping to the field was something he would never get tired of. Suddenly, the rush stopped, as the white in his eyes cleared and the field was visible.

The field was, indeed, breaking down. Floating white strings of game code whipped by and disappeared. The screen began to distort suddenly, but returned to normal.

Asgard grasped his sword but did not unsheath the metallic weapon. He had to be ready, but not threatening.

"That's odd. I can't get a clear read on what level or area type this is. Could it be the hacker's doing?"
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:25 am

Welcome to the world...

Well, anothere day anothere penny,lol.
There more people than before, cool.
Almost all newbies, but is good see this site with people.

Well let's make some friend's...

"HI my name is Shadow"

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:51 am

"Hello, Shadow!" Armina beams an all-too-cheerful smile at the dark clad player. "I think it's safe to say we could definately use another fighter in this forray into the unknown!"

Armina gives a little sneeze. "Darn! I think this virtuality thing is almost overpowering! I'd swear the sand is making me sneeze!" Giggles escape her lips as she whipes away more sweat from her face.

(ooc/ oops! I thought I was in the field post! Um, should my reply be deleated since I'm not really in Mac Anu)

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:24 am

Well Armina, it cut be cool to work with you as a party, of course, if you want.Shadow said to her looking into her eyes...

RainLionheart1

Post by RainLionheart1 » Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:10 pm

<logging in...>
<welcome to the world>

::looks around and marvels:: "wow, so cool... but I have no idea what to do first T_T oh yea I should go buy some items" ::goes and buys health drinks:: "now I am ready. lets go find some other players now." ::looks around:: "but who would want me on their parts T_T" ::walks to the chaos gate::

Shadow

Post by Shadow » Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:46 pm

Shadow looking at RainLionheart1 so desperat, I go and talk to him,
"Hey sup, way are you so looking for"...