Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:09 pm

[comedy]

Everyone looked at Asgard with dismay. Some were relieved, but some were pretty angry at his hasty actions. THE biggest sweatdrop fell from the back of his forehead. He ran away, with some of the team coming straight at him with brandished weapons or trying to catch him with spells.

"It was me or you that was going to do it! I'm only the messenger boy!"

[/comedy]

OOC: That was just a comedic interlude. I'm not THAT mean. Pretend that this post didn't even happen too :P
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:23 pm

Following the group through the empty room, I shrugged, whether Nall made a mistake or the hacker was playing tricks, well...

"It sure is cold down here..." I said saracastically, altough some people didn't grasped that and returned some stern looks, to which I rolled my eyes.

"Oh well, just tell me when we ar ready to go, I unsheated my sword and inspected all the bruises it had, it was badly damaged, and for being a level 1 sword, I couldn't ask much...

I sat on the floor, which was pretty hot by the way, but stood there, it was better than nothing though...

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:27 pm

ramza sat against the wall, looking on with nighthand and nall. usually he would be laughing, being the child he is, but now h was serious. he payed no attention, and just bowed his head down and closed his eyes in thought.

this is not the time, he thought to himself. even i can understand the danger of the situation, why cant they?

"nall, when are we going? they dont seem to tired anymore." ramza was staring as the other players were running side to side through the hall, laughing and chasing eachother comically, some yelling threats. :roll:
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:43 pm

Sitting up and rubbing her head to make the stupid ringing sounds go away. Aside from that she felt fine, that is,if you ignore the double vision. "Hey all of you,chill out, we're all just having fun after all,right?" she said calmly. "Anyway, if you kill him how will we have anymore fun" Stopping in their chase they decided that they should save their enegy, they all walked over to ramza and agreed it would be a good idea to move on.

OOC:Hope this doesn't interfere,but we're at 190+ post,it's about time we finished up.[/i]
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:09 pm

Gingitsune laughed happily at everyone's attempts to lighten the mood, but also saw a twinge of worry in Nall's face...
She walked over to him, "Nall, don't worry, it'll be alright- I know you have the pressure of being leader, but don't worry... It'll all work out fine. I'm sure of it! After all, we haven't made it this far just to allow ourselves to lose! It'd be a waste of time, if we had wanted to lose, we'd have done it against the Koroi General! I've watched enough television to know, that these things don't just happen! Besiiiides, we have a pretty talented group here, ne?" Gingitsune flexed her almost nonexistant muscles and winked, clicking her wand against the wall.
She wasn't about to join in on the singing... not until they got to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer...
"Anyway," Gingitsune said, "I think it's about time we left, don't you? I'm ready!"
Gingitsune slipped back into her boots and gloves, poking Nall to get going.

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:14 pm

(OOC: Shouldn't we, or Nall seeing he is the GM, make another topic like [Forbidden Passed Over Far Thunder, Part 2] or something like that?

I think this is the 200th post!)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:32 pm

(ooc: you think we should? is this one getting a bit much? hmm, yeah, maybe we should ^_^ we'll start another one with Nall's post, if he gets moving ^_~)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:33 pm

OOC: Give the d00d a break! He is only one man! And I can relate, cuz he said that skoolwork and slow typing is a killer to work with. I should know. I have 5 projects all due next Wednesday :P
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:42 pm

ooc: I was just joking, I'd never be hard on Nall, lol, especially since I just wasted like an hour of his time talking about how great Goku is ^^;;

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:04 am

(OOC: lol! ^^;;;; )