Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:24 pm

Prodding the monster with her spear Armina watched Nall-the-blur join the fray. I wonder what he's planning?.... if he's planning...

The bladed back of Shinja was keeping Asgard pretty busy. What, oh what, are we going to do if this fails?

(ooc/ Na-all! Would you at least tell us in the story that it's impervious to fire? Please? The players don't know that yet! It might be very usefull!
Um, and does anyone even have any water/ice attacks or magics? We're all pretty low level & I know I only have earth & wood to start... & that's from the level 1 armors. I can't see how any of us can have much more at the moment except for Nall & Gingi. Just a thought. It's just that 'Mina probably won't think of it on her own unless she knows something more about it than she does.)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:33 pm

ramza saw that nall's face was a look of hopelessness. ramza didn't feel that way though. he thought that in nall's state of shock he wasnt very fit to be a full scale leader, and since gingitsune was the highest level, he asked her for strategy.

"gingitsune, nall is right, the lava wont do much to a fire monster, especially with the hacker watching and laughing." ramza whispered the rest as to not be overheard by the foe. "so, i was thinking, what if you and i tried to force royce off the platform with our magic, then we could pound her and maybe the monster will go away?"

ooc:i only have thunder magic
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:33 pm

(OOC: Regarding Ramza plan, how high is the platform where Royce is?)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:45 pm

Finally losing her patience with the hacker, hijinx runs towards the hacker. Using her spear like a pole vault she launches herself at the hacker, causing her to lose her concentration. The snake falters in it's attack and stops right over asgard. The hacker never received the blow as she makes a wall of force hurtling hijinx backwards towards the snake. Seeing a rare chance to deal some damage to the monster, she flips in mid-air and aims her spear at the creature. The power of the propeling force of the hacker drove the spear into the snake, ripping a few of the scales away and leaving a hole in it's defense. "Everyone hit here as much and as hard as you can" she screamed over the the creatures roar. Shouting "Triple Doom" she began to slice into the soft skin viciously.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:51 pm

Kayin saw the worry on Nall's face, at the made Kayin worry more than the apparent strength of the Shinja. 'Nall wasn't one to show much worry unless something was really wrong here', he thought as he backed away from the large snake to think.
"What are our options here?"
Kayin watched as Asgard's plan was taking form, but would it work? Probably not... but it seemed to be the only plan anyone had in action right now.
"Nothing is working so far, Are there any skills or ideas we haven't tried yet? I'm not too keen on attacking an admin even if they are a hacker... But, why would an admin be doing this? If she wanted to get rid of us then she could probably just make it so we couldn't log in.. But why all this trouble? " Kayin said outloud, mostly talking to himself, but asking the whole group in case they had any ideas of why.
Kayin began to get angry, angry at himself for not being able to think, and angry at all the confusing questions he has. He was in good condition still so he sighed and rushed in to try and help Nall if he could, his goal to try and make it easier on him, even if Kayin wasn't as strong as Nall, he could help him, even if it was to just distract the monster from only attacking him, its apparent we are going to need everyone to get anything done here. Kayin focused on surviving and less on thinking as he attacked the monster from a 90 degree angle from where Nall was attacking it, timming his attacks to strike when the Shinja was getting ready to strike Nall, then raising his sword and jumping back in a defensive position as the big snake turns toward him, and hoping Nall would do the same to keep the monster turning back and forth to keep it confused.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:10 pm

Nighthand just didn't know what to do. on one side, people were attacking and distracting the snake, one another, some were messing with royce herself, and others were like him, not knowing what to do. the heat was unbearable, and the snake was unbeatable. the lava plan wouldn't work, he now saw, and the hacker seemed to be impossible to get to.
there was just too much going on to have anyone's plan be effective. they needed to band together. he made his way to Gingitsune, to be close to one of the leaders, when some sort of decision was made. if there was anything at all that could save them, it had better come soon.

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:31 pm

Kurai kept his spear pointed toward the Shinja, planning on taking anything that would come Gingitsune's way. He knew Wavemastres have one of the greatest damage potential, if their enemy has a weakness. If only they could find this monster's weakness, and exploit it until its death...

"I dont see any quick way of ending this battle." Kurai spoke, to anyone who would care to listen. "As this monster is probably a fire type, The lava would just be a dip into a little kiddie pool."

"You need to realize who the real target whould be." Argilus was standing nearby, his blades in his hands. "Royce... I'd focus your attack there. It should, if anything, lessen the strength of the Shinja."

Arglius wasnt one to speak, but when he did, it seemed to make alot of sense. "But what ABOUT the Shinja? its not going to just sit there, and let us attack its master!" Kurai brought his glare from the Shinja, to Royce. "It would seem we would need to groups, one for distracting the snake, and another for a beat down on the defectous admin... Whatever we do, we need to do it fast, before we lose any chance we might have now."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:50 pm

Gingitsune's eyes widened at Argilus' attack, and Kurai's reasoning, it was so true...
"Of course! You're totally right! Royce... Royce should be our target!"
Gingitsune's spirits were brightened, though it didn't seem anyone elses were. Gingi was one of those people that are happy at any new developent
"But isn't Royce really strong too? And what is Nevaeh doing? He could do something with his 'awesome hacker skills'" Gingitsune brushed a strand of hair from her face impatiently.
She had noticed that her plan had taken a complete spiral down, but she still thought it wasn't bad, it would really buy them some time anyway, no matter what, the creature really wasn't completely impervious to lava, nothing is.
She smiled at the group that had surrounded her, seeking some kind of solution to this seemingly endless battle, and all Gingitsune really had for them was a smile.
"I wouldn't give up hope! If it's eyes aren't it's weakness, or fire, there always has to be something! And as for Royce, of course she would maneuver her little monster to destroy us the second we even tried to attack her, but if we could keep them both busy... For awhile atleast... Nevaeh should check for any flaws in the connection, Royce is, after all, a player in the World- isn't there a way to somehow sever her connection? If we kept both of them busy, long enough, maybe we could find a way... It's lame and a sad excuse for a strategy, but it's all I got besides this wand, two thunder spells, one earth spell, a healant, and a my Miu Lei... And as of now, none of our attacks have been having any effect anyway, this battle doesn't seem to be one of those that we can win by slicing 'em up and zapping whatever's left over..."
Nall looked the worse of all of them, poor guy, he really did blame it all on himself...
He'd better not try anything heroic and self-sacrificing... That was just the kind of attitude that ticked Gingitsune off.

(ooc: what're we gonna do, what're we gonna do? lol!)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:22 am

ramza had an idea, the whole time he was standing with gingitsune he was looking for something to use to strengthen his magic, or to make it hit the shinja with an efect. now that there was a new plan to attack the hacker, the shinja had to be kept out of the way.

ramza's eyes looked up and down the snake body, and found the metal blade on the tail. bingo! :P he knew that he could use the blade to get a stronger attack launched on the snake, since metal conducts electricity.

ramza ran at full speed with his ap do, and got ready as the shinja was readying an attack on another....perfect. ramza used as much power as he could spare and he used rai don on the blade. the lightning had little damage at first, but the blade glowed a little, then something amazing happened.

the electricity was radiating through his body. streaks of volts were travelling throughout the body of the giant reptile. it yelled out a scream, and it seemed to have a spaz attack. its body twitched horribly nearly knocking of asgard (OOC:no friendly fire) from the snake's back. then the body was forced completely straight in a line, like a ruler. the snake was frozen. it couldnt move at all. it gave everyone time to focus on royce for the time being

OOC ill let either nall or gingitsune determine the damge from the attack
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:47 am

Gingitsune's got a point... why isn't Neveah using his hacking on the hacker? Maybe cuz she's an admin too? 'Mina looked up at where Neveah & Royce, & now Hijinx (ooc/ can she really be up there? I was under the impression that none of us could get to that ledge. Although the pole vaulting was a really cool action!) where. She could barely see them, but it looked like Neveah was still just trying to talk!

"Kurai & I could vault up there too, with our spears! I'm sure of it! Just say the word!" Armina readied herself, just waiting for the go ahead. "Either way we've got to do more than we're doing!"

hmm... if I'm thinking of foolishly jumping over there, I should at least be full life! "Repth!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:48 am

Feeling the shock from ramza's attack, hijinx ripped her spear out of the creature and jumped to the ground. Her hair was standing on end while she shook the blast off. Casting on everyone she decided she would distract the shinja as well. While Hijinx and Ramza atacked the serpent, the others began their assault on Royce. "If i could just buy that relief lance we would be set." she said moodily. "Anyone have any idea how i can do that?" asked the ticked off spear woman while jumping the slashing tail. Eager to end the bout she leaped onto shinja's head as it snapped at her and resumed her attack on the bear flesh she had exposed.

OOC: I'm not gonna be able to get back on till about 2:15 pm tomorrow,so could someone please write me into their post?
Last edited by Hijinx on Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:56 am

Kayin nods as he hears the plan to attack Royce. He continues his strategy to keep the Shinja occupied, and nods to the rest of the group.
"I'll stay to distract the big ugly snake."
Kayin jumps back to try and avoid the Shinja's next attack, but fails to evade it, and ends up skidding acrossed the floor a ways. But, he quickly stands up, with a grin. "Repth" As the heal forces take effect he moves back in and continues his strategy, knowing full well each attack the snake is making at him is nearly killing him...
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:12 am

Slashing at the wyrm's neck furiously hijinx didn't notice it's tail come up behind her. Grabbing her about the waist the monster slammed her into the ground with a sickening thud taking out most of her lives. As it prepared to bite her head off she whispered "Triple Doom" and sliced crossways into it's fang. Pulling it's head away the shinja screeched and started to squeeze as hijinx screamed in pain, the sound resounding in the retched place. Just as the last of her life force began to slip away, ramza gave it another shock,forcing the beast to relinguish the grip. Crawling away as fast as she could Hijinx found the strength deep within her self to cast repth on herself, laughing at her own foolishness and thoroughly enjoying herself despite the immense pain she had just felt in real life.

OOC: I'll see you all around 2:15 pm standard eastern time(US)
someone please cover for me :?:

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:23 am

((OOC: I'll do what i can, Hijinx.))

Kurai tapped the butt of his spear on the ground, then pointed the sharp end at Royce. "Well then, I guess I should be on the Royce Attacking Team. Gingitsune, I think you should be as well. Your skills will be greatly needed, and even so, The Shinja only needs to be distracted in time for us to make our move."

Kurai grinned. Hopefully, things would become a whole lot easier... soon.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Royce
Sub-Player

Post by Royce » Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:22 am

Royce looked at the players and began to laugh.
'Hahahaha! You think you can beat me? Trust me kiddo's, you'd have an easier time killing my precious pet!'
Some of the players looked up at Royce. Was she bluffing? Why would she use a monster to attack if she was that strong? She ran when she saw Balmung...
'Hahaha! I could kill all of you right now! But that wouldn't be as entertaining! Kid's you've got a lot to learn!'
Royce seened to vanish from the platform. Shinja halted immediatly and Royce appeared down on the fighting field. She was a twinblade but edited.
'I'm not actually an Admin kids, heh heh! But the admins don't know that because I'm so perfect that no one ever notices!'
She walks around the group over to Nall. She touches his face and peers into his eyes.
'You know exactly what I'm talking about don't you boy? hahaha! Isn't it funny how you keep getting dragged deeper and deeper into this? Even if you do all survive all your friends here will disown you! You've kept them in the dark just to satisfy your own wants!'
Nall couldn't move. He just sat there taking the harrasment. Firstly because he did lead everyone into a trap and kept secrets away from them and secondly because he knew the power Royce possesed.
'Well Nall? Don't you have anything to say to your buddies? Or have I already hurt you too much?'
Royce kissed him on the check and laughed. She began to walk away but Nall went to attack her with a Rue Slash. Royce grinned and dodged the attack, moving behind Nall and grabbing him by the neck. Not even his time bandana could keep up with Royce's speed.
'Hahahaha! Foolish player! You out of all this group should know that you could never touch my beutiful skin! Not even with that pesky Time bandana you got!'
Nall just smirked at Royce. She didn't like the cocky response.
'Here's an example of what happens to those of you who try to attack me instead of the monster I made for you to play with!'
Royce then threw Nall up into the air while shouting 'ULTIMATUM!' Nall's body suddenly was enveloped in light. With an agonizing scream Nall was vaporized. Royce smiled and then disappeared, appearing again on the ledge.
'Hahaha! Sure you can revive him if you want. That is if he can bear to play anymore after feeling that kind of pain in real life! hahahaha!'
Shinja began to move again, purposly sliding over a lava pool that was just errupting. It growled with power, seeming to fully enjoy it. He then resumed his attack on the shocked warriors who just witnessed what happened.