Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Zavier_D
Awakened Player

Post by Zavier_D » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:38 pm

(OOC: I'm not in this battle, but one thing.........it's very interesting, i like the way everyone is adding data to the battle.........but............how in the world are you going to beat it? I mean, seriously, you pretty much can't hurt it.....i'm at a loss as to how this monster will be defeated.........you guys may have to retreat, get many more levels, and then confront the monster again........it's almost as if Royce doesn't have to log out.......maybe if one of the admins disabled her connection, or deleted her character, or...........i don't know........but, it will be interesting to see what you guys do....i'll be reading, so make it good.......
Level:33
SP: 170
Skills:Rue Crack/Rue Revolver/Ap Ganz/ Rip Synk
Equipment: Heavenly Sword/ Grand Armor/ Forester Helm/ Rusted Hands/ Flare Guard/Thunder Cloak
Items:1 Sprite Ocarnia/3 Healing Drinks/Komura/Head Gear/5 Ressurect/2 Knight's Bane/1 Vak Rom/1 Rue Rom
Dragons: Wood, Bronze, Iron, Water

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/DIVER ... c=6055&hl=

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:40 pm

Argilus suddenly feel his life instantly replenish as, Kurai from above had casted Repth. Quickly Argilus’s grip tightened as he then flung himself up with one hand and doing a double flip in the air landing next to Kurai. Kurai who was amazed it was Argilus who was almost a burnt piece of toast, gave him a sigh of relief and then they both stood staring at the Snake with thoughts of what they could possibly do next.

Umm…Thanks, I suppose.” Argilus said softly, making sure no one else could hear him. He gripped his blades tightly and stood in a fierce stance where his arms crossed like and X and his blades pointed down.

I’m not finished yet.” Argilus said.

(OOC: Trying the best that I can. Right now I'm just defending myself. I really don't know how this is going to twist to an end, or end at all.)
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:31 pm

Not an admin? But I thought... Nall.... "Nall!" oh no! oh no! He was the one with really any clue & now he's.... where? I don't know! Armina tightened her grip on her spear, her eyes wide with both horror & uncertainty.

The lava.... the lave just healed the Shinja! Everything we had done before was a waste... "Keep the thing out of the lava!" To Armina her shout seemed to echo in the cavern. "We won't have a chance if it keeps healing itself that way!"

We can't run... not back to the field, not back to the town, not out of The World! What are we going to do?

(ooc/ sorry bout the "thought" of you doing something hack-wise, Neveah, but Armina just wouldn't understand even if I do that you're powerless in this situation --all she sees is your odd appearance & stuff.
Is Balmug here? I thought I saw him make an entrance, but since I wasn't sure if I read that right I didn't include him in my post. Not that 'Mina would understand his imprtance yet or respond at all... just curious. Maybe he can help.
BTW, I'm usually on anytime between 3pm & 12midnight Eastern. Aproximately. Other times may be completely sporatic.)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nall

Post by Nall » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:35 pm

(OOC: balmung isn't here, he was just mentioned in a post ^^; )

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:47 pm

Asgard held on to the ledge for dear life by his left arm. He couldn't grasp the edge with two hands, as his other was holding his weapon. He looked up to the main room and saw Royce, looking down upon him. Asgard was totally at her mercy. With a flick of her hand, she sent Asgard straight back into the arena of the doomed.

Asgard fell back on to one of the great boulders strewn across the ring. He looked back up at Royce, laughing insanely. He needed a plan...there had to be a way to douse the fire of Shinja's power.

Wait a minute, Asgard thought to himself. He looked around the arena.

The players.
Shinja.
Royce.
The Boulders.

The Stalactites.
The miniature Lava Pools

Eureka! he proclaimed in his mind.

He looked back down at Shinja. He was already moving towards Kurai, Argilus, Armina and Gingitsune. The perfect distraction.

He summoned all the power he could from Ap Do and Ap Corv to launch himself into the air at the stalactite he had already hacked at.

"DEATH BRINGER!" Asgard did a double forward flip in the air and slashed with both of his hands behind the attack at the rest of the stalactite. The large pointed rock fell down with abrupt force, imbedding itself in the ground.

To be more specific, imbedding it in one of the seven lava pools.

The Shinja screamed in horror.

As Asgard descended upon the boulder, he knew what he had done.

The Shinja fed its power off of the fire. Blocking it with the stalactite took that power away. The snake couldn't handle such a radical change.

Asgard turned to Royce. Good old astonished Royce. Her astonishment turned to an emotionless face. She didn't care, obviously. She must have total faith in Shinja. That suited the Heavy Blade just fine, because he knew that being cocky led to worlds of wrong.

Asgard lept again from another boulder and used his Death Bringer ability to bring down another stalactite from the ceiling. It hit it's mark: Dead center in one of the remaining six pools of molten fire. Shinja roared again.

Asgard turned to the rest of the group and screamed "Ap Ganz" at Hijinx. Her earth powers increased substancially.

"Now's the time to strike! I'll weaken him and you keep him away from me? Alright?" Asgard leaped back into the air oncemore for another of the stalactites.

OOC: Don't sound to be bossy or anything :P Also, Nall told me that this was the key, so any complaints can go to him :3
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:33 pm

ramza saw and understood what asgard was doing, but since nighthand kurai and others were helping to distract the shinja, he thought he should help asgard. he looked at another lava pool, and looked up to find a stalactite.

ramza yelled rai don three times to use three lightning spells on the boulder. it crackled and fell down straight to a pool. the shinja screamed, and ramza screamed success!! 4 left

ramza quickly realized nall would be a great help here. he used his last resurect to bring nall back to full health, and saw his color come back as he glided down from a ghost. everyone was thankful nall was okay in real life after what the hacker said

OOC:nall said i could revive him
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:21 pm

Kayin stood still, he was completely at a loss for a course of action to take. He just raised his sword in defense, waiting to see what comes next. A small grin crosses his face as he watches Asgard starting to block off the laval pools.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:43 pm

"I'm on it asgard" screamed hijinx. Just then she knew exactly what kind of diversion to use. "Open wide you stupid monster" she said in a mocking tone. Running up t the shinja she tricked it into opening its mouth. Jumping inside she rammed the spear up into the roof of its jaws. "With the spear braced like this, it'll never be able to shut its chops without killing itself." She laughed as the snake tried uselessly to remove her from its hissing jaws.

OOC: Hows that for a diversion guys. Dragonheart style :)
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:05 pm

Asgard clipped off one more of the stalactites. It fell cleanly into another pool. 3 to go. This course of action was so basic. Why didn't he think of it earlier?

The Shinja, of course.

The Heavy Blade saw Hijinx stab her spear right into the gullet of the monster. It was already having trouble with the group, now that its weakness was uncovered. Yet, Shinja's mouth began to glow a bright red. The snake, via Royce, saw that Asgard was the source of his pain. Thusly, the gigant serpent shot out a blazing breath in his direction. He leaped into the air just as the flare spread hit the boulder. He was disoriented from the sudden attack, but aimed himself at another stalactite and cut it at it's connection to the ceiling.

The stalactite hit the lava pool, but cracked on the side. One shifted down into the lava, leaving some exposed. He would get that later.

Asgard landed on another boulder and looked back at the one before. The Shinja's baking breath incinerated the boulder from top to bottom. He knew he had to be wary next time. One bad breath attack like that and he would be toast. Literally.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:26 pm

Seeing Asgard's actions and the reactions of Shinja I decided to help, I ran for another or the end where a stone hasn't been drooped yet.

When I reached it (It was on the other end...) I jumped on the wall and made a wall-jump, when I reached the stalactite, which wasn't that high, I slashed it, cracking the side somewhat, I repeated this for a couple of times, avoiding Shinja a couple of times until the stalactite fell.

Shinja appeared weaker than it used to be, and only two other stones remained...

I wiped some sweat from my forehead and avoided an attack the Shinja tried at me as I ran away from it...

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:11 am

nighthand helped hijinx distract the snake from the others by using his own special brand of attack. he charge up to the side of the snake, where all of it's weight was braced, and used his earth spell on it, making it lose it's balance. this, combined with hijinx's spear and the other attacks, made the shinja absolutly wild. it couldn't bite down on anything, and it's striked with it's tail went off their mark because of his spells.

they now had a chance.

he looked over to royce. she was good at covering her feelings, but the small twitches in the corner of her eye betrayed another feeling.

she was nervous.

she had her game face on, and he doubted that many of the other's could see it, but she truly was worried. now that we had an effective attack going, a concerted resistance, she was at a loss. smiling, he continued to cast his spell, backing away every now and them to let his sp come back.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:20 am

(ooc: Nall-kun said my plan was a key too, so I'll just keep going with it for now :D)

Gingitsune nodded briefly to Asgard, his plan had to work, and she'd help it happen, but in a different way.
Royce's face went from Shinja to Asgard, back and forth, and Gingi just couldn't let that happen.
"Oh ho ho, so your precious undefeatable little creature is struggling a bit? Spear in the gullet? Soon it'll be you Royce-chan, and I think you'll feel eeeeven worse off than that poor snake creature, that you will."
Gingitsune noticed Royce's attention flicker back to her.
Royce smiled, or rather, sneered.
"Oh please, you baby players are all the same, with your childish little insults, as if someone would actually take them seriously! What next, you're going to insult my mother?"
Gingitsune shrugged cheerily, "Of course not! That poor woman's had enough with you, I would never dream of insulting her, she'd have to be pretty strong to deal with a loser like you. My sympathy goes out to her."
Royce shook her head, "What is this? The 4th grade? I know you are but what am I?"
Gingitsune grinned, "A loser."
Royce made a disgusted face, "I know you are, but what am I?"
"A loser"
"I know you are but what am I."
"A pathetic, little, loser who will see her monster crushed and defeated, and will end up crying and sad, because she can't do anything right."
Royce's attention was now fully on Gingitsune, and any of Shinja's struggles were completely unobserved by her, leaving Asgard and the others to fighting it without Royce's disturbance.
Gingitsune then grinned in an overly happy, annoyingly perky way, that made everyone around her annoyed, and it did just that to Royce.
"Oh Rooooyce! When will you eveeeer learn? And besides! How did you pick out those clothes? They're hideous! They make me want to gauge my eyes out with my waaaand!"
Royce looked down, and then back at Gingitsune, who was leaning cooly on her wand, wagging a finger back and forth.
"Zero originality, zero talent, zero personality! Puh-thetic!"
Then Gingitsune winked and pranced around and around Royce, who was too busy snarling and thinking up retorts to even attack her.
"And what about you GINGITSUNE? What kinda name is that? What kind of freaky loser would want anyone to even call them that?..."
She went on like that, and Gingitsune could see she was losing her cool, that's all her plan was, basically, tick her off, distract her, the rest Royce would do on her own...
Gingitsune was sure of it.

Raye
Elevated Player

Post by Raye » Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:14 am

...Raye walked into the room after taking a break from the rest of the group. Oh great. Just great. Raye thought, moaning at the sight of who she knew well to be "Royce". How would Raye know this botherful character, you may ask? Well, let's just say they go quite a ways back. But it seems that Royce has gotten more powerful since last known. Gingitsune seemed to be prancing around her like an idiot. No doubt she thought she was going to destroy her.

"Hey, Royce! You mugglebun, look over here!" Raye waved her hands, yelling at Royce very akwardley.
"Pfft, not YOU again, babygirl. You think you can get me to back down? You, you weakling? You child? Hmm.. wanna throw a few useless ones at me like little Ms. Fourth Grader is? Hmmm..? Wanna call me a 'loser' like she is? Ahh.. go ahead, you two won't even pierce my skin. Hah, you may defeat my precious monster, but I have many, mind you." Royce laughed and laughed, throwing her head back and cackling in a most annoying way.
"Hmm, Roy-o. You seem to have forgotten a little game we played a long time ago. Do you remember 'accidently' slipping me some personal information? Hmm, rosie? Do you?" Raye smirked, showing her obvious humour in the situation.
Raye made a handsignal to Gingitsune symbolizing follow me. Raye moved closer to Royce with caution. She didn't want to get tangled up in the violent fighting mess; she wouldn't know how to help.
"Little Rosie was a posie on a bright summer day. Little Tong sang a song to chase Ms. Royce away. One, two, three, four he denied her power. Five, six, seven, eight he sent her to the gate. Little Royce without a voice, the little ugly girl. Little royce without a voice, her body in a swirl." Raye hopped on the ground and sang a little tune. (OCC: You know.. like the kind kids mock other kids with on the playground? lol)
Royce flinched and glared at Raye. "D-Do you think th-that will upset me! Hah! I am impenetrable! Haha..." She laughed, she was growing more mad by the minute. Raye knew Royce HATED to be taunted in the fashion. Sure, she could handle normal insults. But once you made a tune (it doesn't matter what it's about, as long as it's taunting) she would break. Sooner or later, she would break.
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:06 am

After casting repth on herself and shaking the soat from her clothes, hijinx started her own annoy royce song. "Hey roycey, listen to this" she said with an evil grin, and spinning around her spear causing more harm to the shinja she began. "I'm a stupid hacker, i'm a stipid hacker, i'm better then you are, cause i'm not a stupid hacker." Taking a break from her song and leaning out of shinja's mouth she declared in the most obnoxiously nazel high pitched voice she could muster "and i have no life". Dancing about the mouth of the poor helpless creature,she continues twisting the spear, making the shinja writh in agony. "Aaaaaw poor little SNAKEY WAKEY does it hurt? Let me make it all BETTER" says hijinx as she twist the spear at a horrid angle. "Lets all have a sing along now" mocked the creatures tormentor. "How aboooooout......... hehehe....how about It's a small world?" The parties collective jaw drops as they hear the horrid first lines echo through the room.

OOC: Should we make royce lose it and slam a data ball down the pretty monsters throat? Accidently of course.hehe
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:38 am

Nah, Nevaeh isn't getting more frustrated. "Made a mistake, I see. When you create a monster with only one exploitable weakness, it's usually a better idea to make it so that weakness can't be exploited." He idly peered at his fingernails, ina a rather feminine manner. "So why're you trying to conquer a virtual world, anyway? All the administration has to do is shut down the servers, debug, and turn them back on, and everything you do'll be gone." He eyes Royce suspiciously over his fingernails, "Say, you're not really some quadroplegic amputee that can't move in real life, but developed uber mental powers because of it, are you?" He's trying to take Royce seriously, really he is =D