If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:54 pm

Sigrid nods to what Gray said and then looks to Shadow while putting her blade back over onto her shoulder. She then smiles while she says, "I agree....besides....the experiance should help us all out..." She nods and closes her eyes. "I'm ready when you guys are....mind if I give the twho of you my member address?"

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:46 pm

Gray turns toward sigrid"Yeah, i'd like your member address. Here's mine, if you want it.Well, I'm ready."Gray turns to shadow"How about you?"

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:58 pm

She nods as she recieves his and sends him her member address. Sigrid then brings her sword down and leans on it while looking inbetween them. "That should do it...."

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:36 am

(OOC:Come on Shadow)

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:14 am

(OOC: I don't think he's going to reply quite yet....this was moved on us...)

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:32 am

(OOC:Oh well then, how about we start training, and shadow can join us at anytime?)

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:56 am

(naw....we should wait....for dignity)

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:05 pm

(ooc:Yeah...)

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:02 pm

finally i gotten away; yugi_757 said as he closed his eyes...then open them

"ha..who are you" sigrid_d and Cerebrus both said

<surprised> "ah..i did not do any thing that concerns you" said as bebacked away; "ha..oh sorry didn't mean to bother you; so what are you guy doing here are you taken it easy or somethin?" yugi_757 asked

"but if you dont want me to enter fear i can alway leave" yugi said

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:25 pm

Sigrid laughs softly and shakes her head. "You can stay if you want...we were fixing to go train....your welcome to join us if you want." She said this with a light nod while keeping the 2handed sword over her shoulder.

Cerebrus

Post by Cerebrus » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:07 pm

Gray nodded in consent. "I agree. The more people, the better!"

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:10 pm

"ok i'll stay then i need fighting skills myself though 8)

ImageImage
oh i Cerebrus :!:

...madgrass ,...2 madgrass:!:" yugi said as the 2 madgrass leaped towards Cerebrus

"Cerebrus behind you" sigrid_d said

sigrid_d

Post by sigrid_d » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:04 am

Sigrid turns around so she doesn't have to watch this. "I sware....2 wavemaster's wouldn't be a good thing to watch fight...it would be too weak of a fight..." She then nods with a light laugh, "Come on you guys...lets give the monsters a beating, not ourselves." She shakes her head and stabs her blade into the ground while waiting.

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:58 pm

yugi uses Gan Don and smashes one of the mad grass

"take that yellow boy" yugi said

"now its your turn"

then logs out

occ: sorry but i cant be at two places at once