Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:51 pm

Kayin nodded to Nall as he left and found a quiet corner to sit down and rest in. Many thoughts were rumbling around in his head, he was curious about the Rare sword yes, but most of the thoughts were on what was going to come next, how far will this fight against hackers go, why didn't the administration of the 'World' know about them, how long woulf this all last, and where exactly did Nall 'leave off'?
These questions and more floated through his mind, but he didn't want to press Nall with them all, Nall knew what he was doing and that was good enough for him. Kayin thought he shouldn't worry so much, one problem at a time, and the current need was rest, and he couldn't get rest in he continued thinking so hard. He let out a soft sigh and cleared his mind as best he could, and glanced over the remaining people in the room before closing his eyes slightly, and forcing himself to rest.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:01 am

OOC: :oops: Well i reallly did it now! I guess i wrote myself out for a while :lol: , i can't really post again untill were ready to get moving :lol: . I do have one thing, but thats gonna happen just before we leave. Well see you all when the true mission begins, what ever it is :wink: ....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:06 am

**Kaisamyuu enters the Delta Server as the yellow rings disappear above and below him. He steps out from his spot by the Chaos Gate, his head slightly down and hidden by his cloak. He silently steps over the recorder, saying nothing to him and his head never coming up to meet the recorder's eyes. He stands there then quietly turns away, walking off as he makes his way to the little area behind the Magic Shop. There he leans against the wall and waits for the arrival of his two companions.**
Last edited by Kaisamyuu on Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:12 am

ramza just sat there in the corner with nighthand, talking about things. they saw nal walk out then continued to talk. they already had everything they needed handy
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:45 am

Asgard was about to rat-a-tat-tat on the door, when both Nall and Gingitsune walked out from the entrance. He was surprised firstoff, but quickly composed himself and walked in without a word. Both higher level players smiled as they walked by. Asgard didn't even break out any kind of happy emotion. His gaze was as cold as ice. He walked passed and sat down near a part of the wall, unsheathing his sword and taking out a whetstone from his pocket and began hand-sharpening his Slayer.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:03 am

**Kaisamyuu waits patiently behind the Magic Shop, mostly waiting cause he has come in on the middle of everyone's quest. He keeps his head hung low, as normal, perfectly quiet, listening to the movements of those about him, listening for the footsteps of his companions. He "hmms" gently as he wonders what the group's first action shall be and where to do it.**

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:07 am

Becoming bored again hijinx jumps into the river and starts to dive under. She befriends a magical crab who can appear at her side while she's under water. To keep herself amused she begins tripping random players with with her lance. This lasted for a short time though, as she quickly fiund something more interesting. Climbing out of the Mac Anu river she once again climbs on to the roofing of a house and listens intently to a conversion. It apparently involved a powerful spear and she wasn't going to miss this chance to find out. She didn't even notice the birds landing on her as she stared.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Xeronemoff

Entering the world

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:42 am

Xeronemoff slowly steps around on the ground of Mac Anu his eyes eyes slowly scanning the crowd of people his staff moving with him slowly at his side. His feet trip in a crack on the ground and falls forward his blades moving beside him his eyes scannig around to make sure no one saw him fall, he slowly stood reaching for his blades as he does shaking his head and readjusted his cloak. He quickened his pace a bit walking towards the circle of people in the town square for when he traveled out to level for a higher weapon.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:54 am

ooc: That pic is definately over the size limit of 70 by 70.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

demonictwilight

unheard and easly forgotten

Post by demonictwilight » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:45 am

OOC: wow, your post can be ignored so easly in this story line T.T :cry:

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:47 pm

OOC: I don't think so. Pay attention everyone i tried to bring demonictwilight in but you ignored it. Try to set yourself up again, i'll handle the rest.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:05 pm

**Kaisamyuu continues his wait, standing perfectly still as the breezes sends the ends of his cloak gently up into the air. He exhales gently, trying to hear in on the conversation of what exactly everyone is doing and where the action's going to be at next. Behind him, and under his cloat, his large heavy blade clings to his back, thirst for battle.**

"Ah...they need to hurry..in the mean time..."

**Kaisamyuu swiftly, yet quietly, moves from his hidden area behind the Magic Shop and moves over to the item shop to pick up some goods.**

OOC: (( So can someone give me a quick summary of what's going on? ))

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:18 pm

Kurai walks up to the item shop, beside the cloaked figure. (Kaisamyuu). Kurai just stands there, not acknowledging the NPC, that at the moment, is trying to sell him items.

"So, you have an interest in our group." Kurai tapped his wooden spear lightly on the ground. This got the newcomer's attention, as he stopped trading with the item shop's owner.

"My name is Kurai, and as you can probably tell, im a Long Arm..." Kurai put the spear over his shoulder, for emphasis on his class. " I noticed you were staring at the large group over there. We could always use a few more people. You are certainly welcome to join up with us... As of ight now, im not really sure what we all have planned, but i figure it will have something to do with leveling up a little..." Kurai smiled, then shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways, if you feel up to it, come join us over there. Ask for Nall, as he is our 'leader'..."

Kurai waved slightly, then turned around, walking off. He disappeared into the large crowd of people, running around MAc Anu to get their needs...

((OOC: What is happening so far... let me recap on the events of .hack//divergence :

A few monsters suddenly appeared in the great capital city of Mac Anu, where there isnt supposed to be any. After a breif battle, and everyone expecting to die, Balmung of the Azure Sky came and cleared up the mess. Nall and some others all banded together, as they knew who was behind it. They went into a field, after the hacker who played the dirty deed. After a few lengthy battles, we came to Royce, the hacker. she is very skilled, as the admins of The World cant even catch her.. The large party was forced to fight one of her hacked creatures, and just barely, prevailed. After Royce's timely escape, they all headed back to Mac Anu, to regroup, restock, and relax. They decide their best plan of action is not to go after Royce, but moreso to learn about what THEY (as in Royce, and her adversaries) are planning. And it is here, where we leave off.

i hope this helped out!))
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Xeronemoff

Walks over to the Chaos Gate

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:51 pm

Xeronemoff slowly strides towards the Chaos Gate wondering if he should venture out into the world all alone to battle his way through monsters and finally arrive at the Gott treasure, or should he wait for some one he could ask for their members address so he could share the treasure and perhaps make a new friend along the way.

He slowly steps over to Kurai tapping on his shoulder wondering if he is there, he slowly asks, " Um..Um...Would you help me out in a dungeon so I could level off some and maybe get a better weapon...?" he says seeing as Kurai seems a bit stronger then some of the rest who are there.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:39 pm

Seeing the character taliking with kurai, hijinx wanders over and hears the request directed at kurai. "I'll help you out, what is your name?" She offers her hand to Xeronemoff. This effectively surprised them both, making her very happy. "I'm hijinx of the dragonspear. I'm level 5 so i can help you, if you'll have me." Grinning ear to ear she continues to hold her hand out and gives kurai her member adress. "I forgot earlier so i'll just give it to you now. Under the circumstances we should keep in touch!
She returns her gaze to Xeronemoff and waits for an answer. :wink:

OOC: demonictwilight, find a way into this adventure. i'll introduce you to the party afterwards. xeron, we need any help we can get and it makes it fun.