Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Xeronemoff

Xero

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:55 pm

OOC : The name is Xero not Xeron kk?
He smiles some at Hijinx slowly shaking her hand and giving her his member addy..."Im sorry but I won't be playing the world any longer...Goodbye"He steps the the Chaos gate and logs out of the world forever.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:16 pm

** Kasaimyuu stands silently, noticing the one called Kurai before he even stepped into his presence. He keeps his eyes and most of his face hidden from view, his lower jaw only being visible for when he speaks. But he keeps quiets and gives a slight nod to Kurai, yet he still wishes to wait for his companions, but if they do not get here in time, they shall be left behind.**

"........"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:27 pm

"Well was rather rude of him. At least he said hi and told us he was leaving though. On the other hand....... he may be a lyer" Glancing about she noticed demontwilight. Running over and hopping occasionally she quickly reached him. Sneaking up again she screamed "HI!". Startled but not scared like before, he listens as she introduces herself and invites him into the party. He agrees and follows her as she leads him to the hideout. "Try not to upset anyone, and stay on my good side or i'll throw you into the river, okay?

OOC: It's not that important "xeron" you should relax a bit.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

yugi_757

Post by yugi_757 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:29 pm

"finally i gotten away; yugi_757 said as he closed his eyes...then open them

"ha..who are you" Kaisamyuu and hijinx both said

surprised: "ah..i did not do any thing that concerns you" said as bebacked away; "ha..oh sorry didn't mean to bother you; so what are you guy doing here are you taken it easy or somethin?" yugi_757 asked

"but if you dont want me to enter fear i can alway leave" yugi said

Xeronemoff

The return

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:40 pm

Xeronemoff arrives once more at the Chaos Gate of Mac Anu standing out a bit more then usual since he changed the stats on his character now making him a blademaster, he looks around for Kaisamyuu, he slowly heads towards the hidden spot behind the Magic Shop and spots him. He slowly steps over to him and asks something, " Would you like to go level or are you still talking with Kurai?" He gently swings his blade back and forth awaiting an answer also trying to avoid Hijinx.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:43 pm

**Kaisamyuu stands silent, not answering the player's question at first, his hands still hidden behind his cloak, as well his eyes by the hood. He slightly moves his head upwards, but his face still remains mostly hidden. He slowly opens his mouth to speak in a young, but straight foward voice.**

"You should be careful with your sword, you could hit someone...."

Xeronemoff

Hmm

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:45 pm

He laughs slightly " Don't worry if I do hit anyone it won't be you, I mean look at that big blade you could kill me in one swipe." He slowly puts the sword back at his side slouching against the wall gently he looks around getting a lil bored."So why are you always back here?" he asks just to make conversation.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:52 pm

**Kaisamyuu scuffs gently to himself, his eyes moving over towards Xeronemoff. His head moves back to his original position as his eyes leave the young boy.**

"I am waiting. Now, why are you back here?"

**His head keeps low as he asks this, most of his body still hidden behind the cloak. He ponders to himself the arrival of Yammy and Mitsune and if they'll make it in time for departure. He doesn't pay much attention to his company, but he doesn't know that.**

Xeronemoff

Hmmm

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:55 pm

"Well pretty much everyone around here is a stiff and you seem more umm whats the word Im lookin for...Dangerous? So I'd rather stick around with you then that Hijinx character."He says sharpening his blade some out of pure bordom. His eyes look at the cloakd figure and shrug wondering why he hides himself so.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:12 pm

"Hijinx?"

**He asks with his normal tone, but in a questionable sense. He's getting rather inpatient, he and his blade are bloodthirsty for battle. He basically just wants to destroy something. All the while, he keeps quiet for the most part, being not much of a talker and finding this character some what suspicious.**

Xeronemoff

Mhm

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:14 pm

"Yes Hijinx that hamster character out there. I much preffer cat girls but that one out there is probably one of a kind. Anyways dun kill me for talking to much I know its one of my habits but hey some times it comes in hand to have a silver tongue ya know?"He says laughing to himself lightly his hand resting on the hilt of his blade wondering when he should go out leveling.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:21 pm

**Kaisamyuu gives a light chuckle, knowing that each time this character talks, he reveals more and more about himself. For, he already knows his weakness and his strenghts.**

"We should not go without a third party member, do you not agree?"

Xeronemoff

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:23 pm

"Hmmm perhaps we should invite Kurai he seemed quite strong he may be valuable in the future runs within the dungeons...But there also may be a draw back that might allow him to loot our bodies if we are killed."He says his sword accidently cutting his companies ankle slightly.

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:31 pm

**Kaisamyuu continues to watch the ground till his eyes peer up at the waterway flowing gently but swifty infront of him and to his side. He watches it silently then speaks.**

"It would do well to have Kurai in a party, but he is very strong. We could just go to a low leveled dungeon and level up there with another, do you not agree?"

*He has his hand gripped gently on the end of his heavy blade's shealth, his eyes still following the water.**

Xeronemoff

Post by Xeronemoff » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:33 pm

"Yes but also we could goto a high level dungeon and act as healers for Kurai and share the experiance which would be a much faster leveler for us.Do you not agree to this? It would be a whole lot easier to level this way I think. Oh sorry about that." Casts repth on his companion healing his ankle.