If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

fathom

wow this place rocks

Post by fathom » Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:13 am

my frist time in wow

the grass is so green and the sky is blue the wind on my face is so nice,i can stay here my hole life not a care in the world

"I LOVE THIS PLACE" (as he jumps around rocks and water look at the bugs and mage of it all)

i go to a tree and lay down and look at the world and think what it world be like to stay here and dream ,as i fall asleep

wavemaster
level 1
gold 1000

serge987

Post by serge987 » Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:17 pm

*serge walks by* hey wanna party and go on a dungeon raid?

fathom

Post by fathom » Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:03 am

serge987 wrote:*serge walks by* hey wanna party and go on a dungeon raid?

{i say} ya lets party and let go on a dungeon raid find some stuff and

hey what youer name ,i say

hey why dont you tall me about you, like to here it .
and i will tallyou about me and then we go on a dungeon raid I like to know who i am going with in the dungeon raidn
"wink" :wink:
[/u]

with evey moon , a mans dreams come real and a tack him to new places.only if it was real,o the power of dreams

(level)1
(wepon)basc sword
(gold)1000
(cass) uber-strong

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:56 am

((OOC guys i dont mean to be mean but.... u are horrible..... ur style is very bad.... im not very good myself but ..... waht can i say im not that bad i recomend u look at other people and how they post.... oh and your grammer is horrible guy..... well again sorry didnt mean to be mean... just telling u what i think... and im sure im not the only one.... ))

Kagome

Post by Kagome » Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:15 am

((OOC Listen up people who say im mean.... i didnt mean to alright... i was simply stating the truth..... and anyone who has a problem sorry... i was just trying to help.... if anyone needs any help they can ask people who know how to roleplay..... im here if u need me..... i might not be the best but hey im not the worst.... do not hesitate to ask for help.... again sorry but learn how to spell.... http://dictionary.reference.com/ if u dont have one at home.... love you all dont hate me... :( im just stating my opinon and like ive said "you know ur thinking it" so again sorry if i hurt ur feelings i truely am and i do apolagize... ))

fathom

Post by fathom » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:15 pm

Kagome wrote:((OOC Listen up people who say im mean.... i didnt mean to alright... i was simply stating the truth..... and anyone who has a problem sorry... i was just trying to help.... if anyone needs any help they can ask people who know how to roleplay..... im here if u need me..... i might not be the best but hey im not the worst.... do not hesitate to ask for help.... again sorry but learn how to spell.... http://dictionary.reference.com/ if u dont have one at home.... love you all dont hate me... :( im just stating my opinon and like ive said "you know ur thinking it" so again sorry if i hurt ur feelings i truely am and i do apolagize... ))
'---- you" o i dont mean to be mean, i sorry if my spelling is bad i just moved to the usa and its new. i have ben playing rpg for 10 years. and i know how, plus i was rushed. so eat me.

"death is freedom, but life is jail for youer soul"

uber-storng
level-1
gold-1000
wepon- sword [/u]

Vash

hey now

Post by Vash » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:58 pm

(( OOC: I think moderation is needed here.
Kagome as I have said on another thread postig unnecessary things like that really is uncalled for. The funny thing is--you agreed with me.

And fathom: She did sincerely apologized. I can't see why you have a problem accepting it.

Let's not let this get out of hand now. =/ ))

Ryo Blazerock

Post by Ryo Blazerock » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:05 pm

Nall, it's getting crazy in here!!! :roll: :shock:

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:10 pm

Ok people, calm down, take a deep breath and take out your anger next time you are fighting a monster trying to kill you. We don't need a time out spot, do we? Can't we all just get along. We should just stop fighting and let the topic get back to it was origianlly. Constructive critiscm, not insults, should just be pm'ed. Just let it all go...
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:14 pm

if there is anymore laguage passed, i will close this topic
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

fathom

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:55 am

"OK OK iam sorry, and i dont like her, but i will be good sport about it all and say iam sorry what said and what i did".

level 1
uber-strong
sword
gold 1000[/u]

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:42 am

so, what is your type? I mean, what is your class?

fathom

Post by fathom » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:24 am

blade master

Myk
Axe Master

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:28 am

ok hey, in yer sig you need to have your level, your class, your weapon, and your skills.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Wed Apr 16, 2003 3:39 am

if you people are gonna go in the dungeon you should actually try to invite me