Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Xane

Post by Xane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:08 am

(OOC: Sorry, but yeah, you did read that wrong. For one thing, I post my thoughts in italics, not my speech. Speech I post inbetween " and ". And this should clue you in that he didn't say it: He turns his head slightly as he hears Nall shout that out. That comes right after 'EVERYONE! Now! While it seems weakend! Whatever level you are, what ever specialty you have, attack! Don't hold anything back!!!' ))

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:11 am

(ooc: point taken, I'm sorry... I fixed it to fit in :) better? )
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Xane

Post by Xane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:20 am

(OOC: Dat's ok. I coulda posted it better.)

After his initial attack, Xane keeps at it, slashing when he can, dodging and blocking as many attacks as he can. Noticing a character beside him, he looks over and grins as he watches the Heavy Blade hacking at the General, seemingly going all out on it. Turning back to the task at hand, he doubles his efforts, timing his attacks with the Heavy Blade's. As he slashes away at the monster, he begins to do something no one would expect him to do: he begins to whistle and hum.

RyuuJin

Post by RyuuJin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:25 am

After being neglected by the other players RyuuJin decided to back up a little. He then did something almost disrespectful, he sat down on a near by rock

"Just ask if you need some help!

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:27 am

Kayin stumbles a bit in his swings as begins chuckling slightly when he hears the twinblade next to him begin to whistle and hum. but quickly regains his composure and grumbles "Is this thing ever going to die?"
Kayin glances briefly at the other players, annoyance showing in his expression as he continues his assault.
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

Xane

Post by Xane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:33 am

Stopping for just a second to cast a Repth on himself, he feels the familiar glow of the healing magic surround him, and, after a thought, casts one on the Heavy Blade beside him before stepping back into the fight with renewed vigor, resuming his humming and whistling.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:53 am

Kayin glances over RyuuJin, coldlyand says "Suit yourself.." He then turns to the twinblade "Thanks alot" and resumes relentlessly slashing and using Calamity at every oppertunity.

Xane

Post by Xane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:03 am

Not bothering to stop his attack, he nods to the Heavy Blade. "No problem. Man, why won't he fall??? If he's supposed to be unbeatable, and is a glitch, then maintenance should have fixed it by now." Growling, he puts more anger and rage into his attacks. "And if we can and do eventually beat him, how much exp do you think we'll get from this?"

RyuuJin

Post by RyuuJin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:12 am

RyuuJin studied the monster for a while longer. After a while of watching the other frantic attacks he thought of something.

"I think i know how to beat it" Ryuu Said "All viruses have a weakness right, the weakness is usually an antivirus, my guess is for this one it isnt. I think the person who created he virus was just trying to make a fun monster whos weakness is to be attacked a certain way, this could be the viruses 'Anti-Virus'. Don't listnen if you dont want but I think that if you attack with one type of weapon each all in a certain spot this thing might die off much easier. just a sugestion!

RyuuJin sat back down and studied the monster some more, he had a slight smile on his face as if he'd crossed many viruses like this before.

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:17 am

"I dunno, I really don't know...." Kayin continually becomes more and more aggressive with his attacks, not caring if the monster is getting up or if he is doing much damage. The only thing he seems concerned with it clearing Mac Anu of the Glitched monster. "Die already!" he screams, "Die Die Die Die Die Die Die Die!" with each word he is swinging the large sword at the beast with all the power he can put into it.

(ooc: I hope we aren't posting too much :) )

Xane

Post by Xane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:22 am

Watching the Heavy Blade out of the corner of his eye, so as not to get in the way of one of his swings, he busts out another Saber Dance, putting as much energy as he can into it.

(OOC: Nahhh, we're not posting too much. I think everyone else isn't posting enough. I'm gonna have to call it quits for tonight here soon, when I head out to my friend's house, where we will watch the complete series of Trigun that I ordered a week ago.)

Myk
Axe Master

Hello

Post by Myk » Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:29 am

Log...

finally, that took too long...now lets see...

hello everyone.
my name is xyrjo.
i am a blademaster.
i am new to "the world" and would like someone to help me around,
i am the son of a millionaire, so i have money, but i have no idea how to fight, so if someone would be patient enough to teach me i could reward you well.
Skills: Axel Pain / Vak Kruz / Ap Ganz
Items: 1 sprite ocarnia / 10 fortune wire / 1 antidote / 700gp
Equipment: Battle Axe / Leather Armor / Head Gear / Rusted Hands / Used Greaves

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:34 pm

OOC: Myk, your character hasn't been apprved yet. What's more, you haven't even posted a profile of any sort whatsoever, just that he's a sad rich kid in real life. Also, unless you're a complete airhead IC, you might've noticed lots of screaming and death, rather than just logging in and announcing to the world that you're an airhead.

More OOC: Also, just mecause your charcter's player is a millionare, doesn't mean the character itself is. You start out with $1000, just like everyone else.

EDIT - My bad, I didn't see that you registered under a different name, but your backstory hasn't been approved, and you still can't break the rules of the game just because your player is different, not to mention it's really corny.

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:11 pm

I kept slashing at the fallen yet not dead monster, everyone else where or running in fear or just attacking and casting spells at the seemingly invincible monster, so I kept slashing too. Not that I did much damage, but it would ad up in the long way, occasionally I would stop to cast Repth on me or someone who needed it, whenever my SP would allow it, one thought still crosses my head..

Die damnit!!

(OOC: Is it me or is this taking to long?)

shane

Post by shane » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:22 pm

System online............

Welcome to "THE WORLD"

Proceeding to Delta server, Mac Anu.......

In a flash of light, a wavemaster appeared beside the chaos gate.
Evolutia looked around, he was amazed by the town and the way he could feel himself as if it was reality.

Evolutia whispered to himself:" This is going to be quite interesting."
He decided to walk down the street and look around the town. However, as he walked down the street with his wand, he heard the sounds of a raging battle.

Evolutia said to himself:" Even the sound effects are so real."
He peered around the corner to see a group of people battling a Yoroi General."This isn't right, there shouldn't be any monsters in a town. However, this a good chance to see how to battle in the world and besides,
what can a Level 1 wavemaster like me do against something like that."
Thus, he decided to watch the battle from a safe distance, a little worried.
"Anyway, hope they win...." he said softy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evolutia/ Level 1/ Wavemaster