Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

RyuuJin

Post by RyuuJin » Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:43 pm

RyuuJin looked over to shane who was standing also watching from a safe distance. He was a n00b too, RyuuJin could tell just by looking at him. Ryuu decided that he would go and greet him.

"Hey whats up?" Ryuu asked "They've been fighting for some time now, I've been watching too. I think they can beat this thing based on their strategie only, but as you can see....they don't have one."

RyuuJin looked back over to the warriors who were fighting franticly. RyuuJin decided to use a small attack on the monsters face. RyuuJin then stepped back again and stood beside Shane once again.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:14 pm

Nighthand steps back and quickly dodges one of the creatures swords yet again.
i hope this thing dies soon, or else we are all doomed!

he rushes in again, hacking at any part of themonster he could reach. most of the others seemed to be doing the same, but nothing was really happening.
oh, well. i guess it's time to start using some skills.
"Hayabusa!" he shouts, as he unleashes his attack upon the creature's side.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:59 pm

Gingitsune greeted the new girl, Raye, "Thanks for trying to help us... Some of the people don't seem to understand 'the moral' of stories like this... But," she said, looking over at the creature, "I don't think it'll take much anymore..."
Gingitsune maneuvered around the attacking players, and let out her own barrage of attacks, but the monster just didn't seem... the same.
It started to get a strange look in it's eyes, a dull, glazed over kind of look, like it was lost... illogical.
Maybe she had been right, maybe the monster hadn't just been a glitch, maybe it had been a... 'puppet,' maybe this 'puppet master' had just gotten sick of the game.
Gingitsune shrewdly searched the sky, a shiver running down her spine as she watched the storm clouds passing over head.
"I think that... we can stop attacking now- the monster is gone, I think... I don't really think it can hurt anyone anymore.."
The monster's blades were dented, and one of them was broken, jagged like teeth- the General lay pathetically on the ground, unaware of anything.
Gingitsune pursed her lips, what could it have been?
What kind of damn sick joke had someone been playing on them.
Some people kept attacking the creature, and Gingitsune ran forward, arms outspread.
"That's enough! THAT'S ENOUGH! It seems to be gone anyway..."
Gingitsune stood near the monster, looking down at it, her wand help loosely in her hand.
It had served as a lesson... atleast.

(ooc: I think the monster's pretty much dead by now, I think we're about ready to stop this battle... ^_^;;, I know it's been a long one, heh. Look forward to something new soon, and for now, just keep posting here, alright?)

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:13 pm

Nall hears Gingitsune and steps back. The monster seemed to really stop... All the players started moving back, ending their attacks. Some were questioning if it was really dead or not, other were crying out in victory. Nall was just about to cry out too but he heard a voice...
"Look what you did to my beutiful Yoroi general!!" A voice from above the rooftops called. There was a player watching the event all along. However, this girl player seemed... different.
"You'll pay for this! All of you!!" The girl screams and with a blast of light the Yoroi General gets up with a cry of power. Then another appears beside it.
"Oh my gosh! We barely beat 1! what the hell?!" Nall Wasn't the only one who was scared. the others were too. But another flash of light came from the chaos gate. A player ran between the two monsters totally destroying them both with one attack...
"Balmung?!" The name rung out throughout the crowd. The girl on top of the rooftops had a disgusting look on her face.
"Bah! Balmung your always in the way! But there's no point in staying here now... Good bye!" The girl player disappears. Everyone was confused about what just happend. Nall for one had enough.
"Wow, that was really weird... what the hell was that all about?" Nall tryed to ask anyone who might know the answer. Balmung stepped in.
"All of you who witnessed this event, FORGET ABOUT IT! No one is to speak of this event ever again!" Balmung began to walk off.
"Hey thats not fair! Tell us what just happend!" Nall tryed to stop him but Balmung flung him away.
"Don't ever speak of this again...."

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:27 pm

(OOC: This is for all your level ups, I guess it is part of the story but ya I just thought I'd tell you that this is only a post about level ups)

XANE ---> +3 levels
Kayin ---> +3 levels
nevaeh ---> +3 levels
HaiiroKitsune ---> +3 levels

Azrim-Dal ---> +2 levels

Ryuujin ---> +1 level
raye ---> +1 level
celter ---> +1 level
ryu ---> +1 level

Gingitsune ---> +2 levels
Nall ---> +1 level

Wern't part of the mac anu battle but they did good posts in the dungeon.

argilus ---> +1 level
kurai ---> + level

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:04 pm

(OOC: Argilus and I werent part of the battle, because the gateout was locked. And we already both hopped into the field, before the whole thing happened... for clarification.)

Kurai was breathing quite heavily. He had a quarter of hit points left, and he was facing two deadly moths. He held his spear outward, pointed to the one he had been attacking. "I've had enough of you... Its about time for some more exp!" Kurai lunged at the Deadly Moth, and missed by an inch. He spun around, being careful to stay out of the reach of the other. He glanced over at Argilus - He was darting in and out between three Mad Grass, slashing them to bits. One fell to the floor as he sped past, and he brought the attack onto the other two.

Kurai faced forward again, and found the Deadly Moth right in his face. He leaped back, and slashed downward, right onto the Deadly Moth's head. He reared in pain, and fell to the ground. "Ha! Take that!" he jeered, as he looked over to the other Deadly Moth. It was advancing on him so he took a few steps back. He felt very tired, his hit points must've been nearing zero. He kept backing up, until he heard a soft 'thud' of his back hitting the wall. "well, no more room for escape..." Kurai said to himself, as the moth fluttered in front of him. He held his spear in front of him with both hands, and pulled it back close to him. He closed his eyes, and searched in his mind for the magic he had aquired from the items he wore. "JUK ROM!" he yelled, as a small whirlwind of leaves wrapped around the Deadly Moth. It reared in pain, and sturuggled to get free. Kurai smiled, and pushed off the wall. He lunged at the moth, ready for the kill. "HIIIIIYA!!!!" Kurai bellowed, as he brought the filan blow upon the Deadly Moth - but someone got to it before him. His spear missed, as the Deadly Moth already slumped to the ground, losing its color. Argilus was on the other side, putting his twin blades away. "You took to slow, Kurai."

"Hey, i was having fun. Its not just a game for killing things, its a way to entertain us!"

"You're preaching to the choir." Argilus paused a little, to stretch his arms."Now, come on, lets go to the next room."

Kurai nodded, and they both dashed into the room. A large idol floated in front of them, a large chest in front of it. The chest seemed to glow with a yellowish hue, as if it was beckoning for them to open it. Arglius walked forward, staring upward at the idol of what seemed to be a god, as it loomed overhead. It looked as if it was looking down in approval, for defeating the dungeon, for them to now get their reward. Argilus walked forward, and held his blades over the chest. Three items floated out, and hovered around Argilus, floating around him once before disappearing.

"Heh. we just got a pair of Spark Blades, Leather Armor, and A Ressurect. What do you want.?"

Kurai smiled, and said, "well, i certainly dont need the Spark Blades, and i have armor. I guess ill just take the Ressurect. How bout that?"

"sounds good." Argilus handed Kurai the Ressurect, and he walked out of the room, going out to leave the dungeon.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Ryu

Post by Ryu » Tue Apr 01, 2003 5:36 pm

Ryu walked away.
I have to train, I must do some weak enemies on my own. he thought as he walked away and slowly ended up at a small forest with some low levelled enemies.
Lets train here, the enemy cant hit me here anyway.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:04 pm

(ooc: it's alright I suppose, at least we are having our posts read, that's all that matters to me right now.)

Kurai and Argilus made there way back towards the exit of the dungeon. Both of them were silent on the most of the way back. Kurai was thinking about the recent plea that had occurred before. It sounded like a female voice. The message was : “Listen to us! We need every able fighter, newbie or advanced, any level, to come to root town- we need your help! I'm asking you, I'm pleading with you, get over here and HELP! We've put up a front, but no matter how tough we may want to sound, we really don't have much- sorry guys, but it's the truth, this monster is something else! We need help, don't be cowards, come support the cause!"

What could have been so important? Was it just a prank, or did it have something to do with that glitch we were running into earlier?” Kurai thought, he began catching up with Argilus, who seemed to always wanted to lead the way.

Hey Argilus, did you receive that plea message from that one female character?” Kurai asked looking over to Argilus who just seemed to take in another breath.

I did.” He answered, “But I don’t think it was very important. It was probably another newbie trying to get some attention, or help from someone. A waste of time, and none of my interest.” He replied.

Kurai just looked ahead as they stepped into another room, and up some stairs. They continued their way back to the entrance and were now out upon the field. The bright landscape hurt their eyes at first, being sheltered in such a dark dungeon had taken its toll.

Argilus started to head out into the field as they both could see another magic portal ahead. Kurai watched as Argilus began darting forward at the portal with his hands already gripping the handle of his steal blades. Though the long arm began to feel differently about going back out to battle.

Argilus, wait a sec. I think it would be better if we tried going back to Mac Anu. Just to maybe save and see what all the commotion was about.” Kurai called out. Argilus stopped his departure for battle and went skidding along the ground, his feet digging up a bit of dirt.

Listen, if you think that’s more important, to help some pathetic newbie, then be my guess. I will have no part in it, I have better things to do rather than waste my time trying to explain some stupid sense into someone who can’t figure things out for themselves!” Argilus angrily explained. Kurai was a bit disturbed on how mean and self centered this guy was. He even pondered why he had partied up with him in the first placed.

Argilus, in case you haven’t noticed pal, we are newbies as well. I suggest if you really want to enjoy yourself and have others to be next to you along the way, I would take being a little more considerate into your character.” Kurai stated, and then began to smile. “It was a pleasure teaming up with you Argilus, maybe next time.” Kurai called out as he began thrusting his spear forwards to teleport back to Mac Anu. Argilus only groaned and then started to head back out after the magic portal.

Kurai then began to disappear as five golden rings circled around him. Argilus was just about to activate the portal till he noticed five golden rings circle him as well, he then vanished as well. Both Kurai and Argilus appeared in Mac Anu. Kurai looking at Argilus suddenly, he began to laugh.

Hahaha, forgot to remove you from the party.” Kurai said while setting his left hand to the back of his head, rubbing it a bit. Though he quickly stopped as he then looked to the direction Argilus had been in such a gaze over.

The town. How is it possible to be attacked in a root town!?” Argilus questioned as his eyes ventured the view ahead, as buildings and houses were in ruin and people were surrounding one area ahead. Smoke still slowly rose into the air and left a long trail towards the east.

Kurai stepped forward and then spoke softly, “ I really don’t think it can happen. What’s this all about?” he question.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:53 pm

Nighthand stepped back from the fallen General, and heard the cry from above. when the general jumped up, he ran. he was out of sp, and tired, so he didn't think that he could handle another fight. then the Legendary Balmung appeared and killed the things, shouting about never talking of this again. still curious, he went to the riverside to think. he found a nice secluded spot under the bridge, and settled down to ponder the events.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Tue Apr 01, 2003 8:54 pm

..logging in...

ramza logs in. A mysterious player, a wavemaster is seen at the chaos gate. he is heavily cloaked, letting no skin show, with his hat covering his face by engulfing it in shadow.
His first time playing, he is a complete newbie. He walks around the root town looking for a companion to join with on an adventure to a new field, the look in his telling all about his desire for strength and new treasure

ooc: is that ok?

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:04 pm

Gingitsune's face went from exhaustion, to amazement, to a smirk.
So I was right then?
The root town began to glimmer softly as administration finally got control of the situation, and the ruins disappeared, reloading into the quaint, cute little town it had been before this... mess.
More and more players began to re-enter the town, looking around bewildered, but completely bypassing the small group of tired, worn-out looking fighters looking blankly at an empty spot in the ground.
Gingitsune looked around at the fighters, and the two stunned looking players that had just entered the scene, then her face broke into a broad smile,
"We did it! Well... mostly, anyway! The monster is gone! Though we did just uncover a problem uglier than the monster itself... A problem which only we know of so far... A problem we might eventually have to fix. We were lucky though, weren't we?"
Gingitsune sighed, Balmung...

Nevaeh
Elevated Player

Post by Nevaeh » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:11 pm

Forget about it? Not likely. The fallen angel takes the the air, and dashes towards the archangel. "What have we here?" he says, "You're that really strong player that was mentioned on the boards, Balmung of the Azure Sky." He smirks. Hey, if there's anything this hacker loves most, it's taunting the veterans.

The older player sneered at younger,
"I don't speak with hackers."

"Looks like you came just in time to play hero." Nevaeh said, ignoring Balmung dismissing him. "And you expect that many people to forget the rules being broken like that? Heh, I admire that girl who did it, she's a skilled hacker if I've ever seen one."

Before Balmung could make any sort of responce, Nevaeh flew off, landing on the rooftops overlooking the location where the battle took place. "A skilled hacker, indeed. I'll need to see what I can find out about her."

HaiiroKitsune

Post by HaiiroKitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:12 pm

This light... It feels warm... Hey! My level increased thrice! Oh well, it was about time that general died. ood thing we didn't had too fight 2 or we would have been done for good...

"Wonder if the Chaos Gate is working, well, I'll just go and save and I'll try to head somewhere..." I said in a voice I was pretty sure no one would hear...

"Let's see [Delta Bursting Forbidden Aqua Field]. That should give some exp..." I barely finished as I was transported...

(OOC: Small suggestion, from now on, until the next even happens, I suggest that if you go to a field you open a Topic about it, so if someone want's to join, well, then when that place is finished (Get the Gott Statue Chest) We delete that topic...)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:16 pm

(OOC: good idea. maybe there could even ba a special section for those topics, so that you don't have to search for them. just an idea...)

Nighthand decided that pondering would do no more good here than it would on a field, so he got up to find someone to travel with. he jumped to the top of the bridge, startling a player running by, and leans up against one of the end-posts to wait.

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Apr 01, 2003 9:18 pm

(OOC: thats fine. if you want to post about exploring an area start a new topic. By the way Nevaeh, Balmung is an Admin in this story and will hurt you if you taunt him. Don't take him lightly)