If you arn't part of the main story and just want to role play randomly about .hack

Moderator: Nighthand

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:47 am

Takes gladly using it and smiles some giving Fyre 50 gp " Hey thanks man I really needed that, oh sorry I got a lil caught up in something and then you just run of with Aoshi! " He says laughing some a bit releived his is up to his full health now.

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:48 am

Aoshi claps at the two for their great performance and follows shaodwfyre and xeromessia through the hallway leading up to 2 doorways. Then i said "its up to you xeromessia i wanna see how you do with luck" and i flickered my hair back and waited

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:51 am

*smiles and follows everyone*
Last edited by Shadowfyre on Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:51 am

Looks back at Aoshi raising a brow for some reason he thought all Aoshi was doing is freeloading... " So what are you gunna do here Aoshi your only a level one this is a level 3 dungeon..." He said as they walked through the long narrow hallway his blade dragging on the ground sparkings flying up.

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:54 am

*readies his adventurer and grins at the monsters with an evil look*

"You've messed with the wrong people you little critters! Mwahaha!"

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:56 am

i'll take that as a rude complement but then AOshi chose right and saw that there was nothing but 1 portal and sees 2 deadly moths and slashed it with a furious slash as it outmatched me in level i used crack beat and distroyed it but the second slapped me furiously as i ran back and i told xeromessia "i pass its your turn"

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:58 am

Xeromessia smirks some lunging forward at the mummy slashing forward taking a few hits in the chest wincing some his blade swiniging in one smooth motion killing the mummy in 3 hits his eyes shutting as he delivers the final blow."Well that takes care of the mummy!"He lunges forward at the goblins taking the gale winds hits flying back a bit his health going down but he continues forward killing the goblins with great speed and accuracy

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:59 am

*watches as Aoshi runs pass him and xero going in*

"hmm..."

*closely watches the monsters movement and looks at xero and claps loudly*

"excellent, that was great you 2."

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:01 am

(occ)-oops I have to go, if you don't mind could you finish this quest later when I'm back on tommorow? I want to level up at the same time with you guys, alright? :)

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:05 am

OOC- We will continue tomarrow

Shadowfyre

Post by Shadowfyre » Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:34 pm

*smiles and then sighs in relief as he stretched his arms from the work out of killing monsters. points finger at a set of stairs that lead down.*

"Hahaha, finally we've met with the next set of stairs, the next step of us towards the Gott Statue, right Xero and Aoshi?"

*Smirks and runs forward down the stairs reaching the last room which was so big, big enough to run though, smiles. There was only 1 gate and suddenly it dissolved and 1 monster forged out, it roared and it was a virus infected Scorpion tank which was guarding the treasure to the gott staue behind it.*

"Oh darn, I knew this area was getting too good for us, wait whats that?"

*Suddenly the room began the shutter in static, but no one could feel no harm from it. Then a faint white girl appeared at the scorpion tank which was infected by a virus and pulled out a big golden ring and a light shone from inside the center of the ring and destroyed the Scorpipn tank's infected state. The girl looked at us and then straight to me eye to eye and smiled as she runs of into the shadows and disappears*

'What? Who is she? Well questions later, now that the scorpion tank isn't infected anymore, lets take it down....toegther!"

*smiles and charges forth...*

Xeromessia

Post by Xeromessia » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:33 pm

Shrugs and decides to follow slicing at the scorpions tail getting hit by one of its pincers as he turns around he falls down quickly parrying the next few blow but then slicing out at the pincer hurting it slightly, at this opportunity he slicing at the tail again but the tail dodges the attack parrying it and attacking Xeromessia again slicing his shoulder he is inflicted with poison but he continues to fight on slicing off the head of the tail so no one else is poisoned by it. He then starts attacking the pincers letting the others stay back, he jumps back a bit using his last health drink before slicing forward in a mad rage hitting one of the pincers causing it to fall to the ground while the other one snapped out at him, he hacked at the monsters face now slicing it into peices as the beast lowered he delivered the finally blow to its head causing it to be decapitated.He smiled some looking back at Aoshi and Fyre as they headed forward to the gott treasure.

"Well were finally here lets open this thing and get it over with..."As he said this he tapped his sword on the gott treasure and received...[/i]

Aoshi

Post by Aoshi » Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:16 am

after we recieved the treasure i walked over to xero and laughed and warped out of the dungeon with shadowfyre leaving xero alone.