Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu May 22, 2003 8:00 pm

Gingitsune's sickening repulsion of Melzas increased with every word he said in his serpentile voice, and she just wanted to cut his tongue out before he could utter another ssss.
She saw that everyone's attempts against him were futile, and there was something wrong with her own body, her entire right side ached badly, and her leg was slowly becoming numb with pain, and badly bruised... from the inside.
She glared evilly at Melzas who seemed to be very amused with himself, and Gingi's steadily crippling leg.
She looked around to see if anyone else had noticed, and saw that everyone else was becoming healed... except her, her HP was at full, but her leg was numbing her senses with pain.
She didn't make a sound, everyone was busy enough, and weakness annoyed her intensely, her own most of all.
She looked down at her leg again, and noticed something small stuck into it, bending down awkwardly, she loosened it, and pulled it out.
It was a small barb from Reiketsu...

Suddenly the booming, laughing voice of Melzas reverbrated inside her mind, Gingi, Gingi, Gingi... will you not cry out? The pain will spread everywhere. The poison is very strong, a bit more time and you'll be screaming in agony, then where will all of your empty pride and dignity have gone? As you foam at the mouth in pure, horrible, pain, you'll lose all of it! And really, I thought you had promise, you're quite a clever little fox, no weakling, but even the strongest bow down to Reiketsu's poison... Scream.

Gingitsune kept her eyes hard, No, I'm not here for the purpose of entertaining you, you sadistic clown- mad pierrot! If I have to submit to the pain, then I'll do it in my own way, I'm not going out screaming like a little child, no matter what, even if it's just to displease you.

It really is sad, are you trying to be noble? To spare your teammates some pain? But do you think they really care for you so much? Do you see yourself as the leader? No, my dear, you are nothing, just a follower in a doomed group... Though I would have liked to torture you myself, to see your pretty little face squirm, I suppose I have to let Reiketsu have his fun. I'm sure your teammates will enjoy seeing you eaten by my spider afterwards, quite a gory sight, really.

Gingitsune turned away, as the pain shot through her right arm as well, she gritted her teeth, this wasn't normal poison, no normal potion or elixir would cure it...

Gingitsune raised her staff and managed to smile weakly, and to attack Reiketsu again as he rampaged past her, the smile was for show, and so was the attack.

Damn stupid spider, stupid stupid stupid Gingitsune, how did I let myself get poisoned?

She leaned against the wall, and heaved a breath as she watched the others, renewed and refreshed, attacking the spider, and sighed.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu May 22, 2003 9:59 pm

(ooc: Blast it, Gingi! We can't react to your posts if we don't know about any of it in game! *laughs* Loved it anyway! Your posts are always great!
--backtracking a bit for my post.)

Armina stared dumbfounded, her mouth still open from having raspberried Melzas, as the skeletal hacker destroyed Tirath. oh no oh no oh no! Is he... is he really dead?

Then Melzas disappeared. Where is he? Where is he? 'Mina watched in horror as Kurai was frozen toe to head, helpless... then shattered by Reiketsu. NO! Not Kurai too!

Nall's voice rang out thru the haze. He was still weak but he could obviously still cast. She couldn't hear what spell he cast through her own thoughts. Her tearfilled eyes widened as Tirath & Kurai once more could be counted among their living number.

She breathes a sigh of relief before casting Repth on each of them. She hadn't been using as much SP as some of the others, what with the swim time before & standing stupified just now. It would take more than repths to get them feeling up to snuff again, but at least their hitpoints could be returned.

I'm glad I've never had to feel what it's like to die... but I might just get the chance if this keeps up! Now what was Nall meaning about ways other than brute force? I'm not sure if anything other than battle works in The World or not! Or even how if it does! "Anybody got any rope or cable or something? They don't exactly sell it in the Item Shop... but Reiketsu has spindle-y legs... & it worked in Empire Strikes Back!"

Heavens be with us... but I don't know what else to try!

(ooc: I'm going camping for Memorial Day weekend with my hubby's family so I won't be posting again probably until late Monday or even Tuesday.
Feel free to keep me involved! & take my idea & run with it if we can... it's definately not brute force! *laughs* Laters!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri May 23, 2003 2:27 pm

Tirath could hardly move. At first he had thought that the team attack with Kurai was going to work, only to feel a terrible chill run though his body. His eyes had been frozen shut, sparing him the agony of seeing the fast approaching ground. It was no matter, however, as he still felt the terrible pain as his body was shattered. Even though he was actually alive, the pain was horrible. Despite the pain he joined the others, it would slow his mobility, but he was sure he could still be some help.

After all he thought to himself, Nall didn't just wake up for nothing, I only wish Hijinx was still here, she did manage to stop the pain last time....

OOC: Sry bout the short post, i'm really not sure where you want to go with this...
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Fri May 23, 2003 9:13 pm

**Kaisamyuu stands off to the side again, putting his blade back behind him, he begins to cast Repth. He continues to cast Repth till everyone close to him is healed again. After the healing is completed, he pulls his hands to his blade again, drawing it as he waits for the opportunity to attack the giant monster. I planned to go for another eye, maybe they could fully blind the beast, giving them all a much easier time getting rid of the thing.**

(( OOC: Not a long post at all, I'm actually leaving to go to the graduation ceremony. I probably won't be home till the day after tomorrow, parties and what not. See you all then. 03 baby! Woo woo! ))

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri May 23, 2003 9:54 pm

Nighthand, freshly infused with a new burts of strength, sttod off a ways, looking at the spider to find a weakness.

okay. we know it doesn't like it's eyes being hit, but that does little actual damage. and the legs thing slows it down, but not enough to matter that much in the long run. what can we do?

he looked around, studying the battlefield. he didn't see any icicles that they cold knock down, and there were no convienent puddles of lava to lure it into. he really had no idea what to do.

"Nall, any ideas? i'm sure you have some tactic."
nall had settled back on the ground, trying to warm himself up. he heard the question, but either didn't have an answer, or was too tired to tell. nighthand gave that idea up. he looked around, at the rest of the group. gingi didn't looks so hot, and several others were also looking weak.

he returned his gaze to the spider. it had begun it's revolver attack again, spinning in place, waiting for an attack.

hold on a minute! i have an idea.

nighthand, preparing to jump, raised his sword above his head.

Calamity! he shouted, leaping into the air. the spider was half blind and was whirling too fast to see clearly, so it lost much of it's surround advantage. he rose into the air, and brought his sword down on the back of the spider. he added a small counter-rotation to his fall, and when he landed, it was sword-first.

the tip of his sword bit into the back of the spider, digging into it's hard shell. the rotation of the spider and nighthand's own counter-rotation added power the the mostly useless strike.

the tip of his sword dug, deeper and deeper into the back of the shell. it eventually broke through, leaving a hole about a foot around in the back of the creature. nighthand lept away, landing heavily on the ground off to the side opposite melzas. he hoped his attack had done some damage, because it totally tired him out. he wouldn't be able to do much for the next period of time.

(OOC: 03 rules! yea! but i don't graduate for another week or so. only two days of school left.)

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri May 23, 2003 10:32 pm

ramza continued warming nall, as he started to show more signs of his strength returning. as he looked around he saaw many people trying new ideas to attack, such as nighthand's counter revolver attack and armina's idea to somehow trip the spider. melzas was just laughing at everyone as they ran around frantically to try and find some order...as gingitsune began to feel the pain, and suffer. With gingi injured greatly and nall in no shape to fight, in need of ramza's heating, there was no real leadership, and no order...

"hey nall, i think i have an idea......maybe if we use nighthand's tactic of using the spider's weight and momentum agianst him, and armina's idea of stopping reiketsu' mobility.......do you think there is a way to thin the ice and have reiketsu fall through?......"

[/i]
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sat May 24, 2003 1:08 am

(ooc: Egads! I haven't posted in a long time... I couldn't think of anything to post... then I got real busy taking of of things.. Not to mention a week of being shorthanded at work... I can't even remember the past week or so :( )

Kayin was clueless for the moment, 'Defeat it without brute force?' he thought to himself but kept coming up empty. He glanced at the rest of the party, everyone seemed just as confused as he was.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nall

Post by Nall » Sun May 25, 2003 1:24 am

(OOC: *Gives Kayin the evil eye* hehehe, j/k It's ok, don't worry about it too much, you'll be fine :D btw, is the reason everyone isn't posting as much because they're confused? if so tell me, I like to make very hard problems and sometimes I go a bit overboard hehehe :D just tell me if it's confusing and I'll tone it down a notch!)

Nall looked up at Ramza and smiled. He was glad that Ramza was helping him and he was glad that he came up with the perfect plan.
'Ramza, I couldn't have though of a better plan myself! I'm in not much condition to fight, but I'm sure you guys can pull this off on your own!'
Ramza smiled a little hesitently. He was happy that Nall had so much faith in them but he was used to Nall and Gingi's guidence. Ramza nodded at Nall.
'Ramza, don't worry about me, tell the others the plan but you'll have to work some way to get it to work. Here, take these scrolls, they might help a bit.'
Nall handed over 2 level 3 fire scrolls(Hellstorm) and waved his hand to say that he was fine. Nall didn't look fine, but Ramza understood and went off to tell the others.

Meanwhile Gingitsune was looking pretty bad. Nall knew that she was poisoned and he also knew that it was fatal unless healed. Reiketsu roared in anger as the players attempted to formulate a plan for dunking the spider into the water. It was running around the room trying to crush everyone, though since it was blind it made this task difficult. Melzas stood upon the dragon head statue once again. He was getting a bit displeased about how things were going. He enjoyed seeing Gingitsune in the state that she was in but he did not like the other's forming this new plan. Left unattended there was a chance that they could actually beat Reiketsu. Melzas was torn between the obvious smart thing to do, stop them, and his belief that Reiketsu couldn't be beaten. He deicided that letting it be could take away most of his fun but he had another idea in mind other then just blatently attacking the players.

'Heeheehee! Lend me your earsss everyone!'
Reiketsu froze where it was as Melzas began to talk.
'Why doesssn't everyone take a look at poor Gingitsssune over there? Oohh look at her, ssshe looksss under the weather doesssn't ssshe? Want to know why? heeheehee!'
Melzas laughed uncontrolably again ignore some of the rude comments that was shot his way.
'Reiketsu's blood isss very poisssonousss.. Ssso poisssonousss that a normal player would die in lesss then a minute! Well, Gingitsssune ssseemesss to be infected by thisss poissson! heeheehee! Ssshe'sss pretty ssstrong though, ssshe's doing well resssissting it! Too bad ssshe'll die sssoon!'

Melzas disapeared from the statue top. The players looked all around the room for him but couldn't see. Melzas' voice rang through all of their heads.
'Heeheehee... It cannot be cured normally... The only antidote that will sssave her isss in my posssession... I will give you thisss antidote if you do one little thing, jussst one... Hand over Nall to me! Heeheehee! Either sssave Nall or save Gingitsune, it'sss your choice!'
Melzas laugh reverberated in their heads. They were shocked at having to make such a choice. Their time to think though was shortened as Reiketsu began to move again. The players were stuck between a rock and a hard place and didn't have time to think about it. Before they could even say anything, Nall got on his feet.
'You aren't going to stop this group that easily! I know your real intentions are to try and distract everyone and confuse them. You're just afraid they'll beat Reiketsu!'
Melzas voice rang through everyones head once again.
'All right, that might be true, but tell me Nall... Isss there any other way to sssave Gingitsune?'
Nall smiled.
'No, you're right there isn't... But I'm not going to let the group make this kind of a descision... I'll make it myself! I'm all yours Melzas, give someone the antidote and I'm yours...'
The players gasped. Some of them tried to stop Nall but Melzas had already appeared in front of Armina and gave her the special antidote. As soon as she got it she made a run for Gingi. Even after Gingitsune would get the potion she'd still be in a very weak condition and be in a lot of pain. But before anything else could happen Melzas was in front of Nall.
'You jussst have to be the hero don't you Nall? You really like Gingitsune too don't you? Oh well, it'sss time for you to go back to where you belo--!'
Before Melzas could finnish he was sent flying straight into a wall by Nall's fist. The players were stunned.
'See, I knew you couldn't see the future... You just fake it! You asumed that I would never be so dishonorable as to do that... I guess you arn't quite the master of deciption are you?'
Melzas roared out in anger shaking the room. Melzas hated to be tricked and he hated to be mocked. Nall faced off towards Melzas, adjusting his bandanna. It no longer looked like Nall was badly hurt, but he was still without a weapon. That didn't seem to bother him though, he was still smiling and ready for whatever would happen next while the other players formed around Reiketsu, knowing that they needed to defeat it quickly while Melzas was occupied.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun May 25, 2003 1:58 am

Gingitsune's brow furrowed as she saw everyone's anxious eyes turn toward her, and she tried to melt into the wall she was leaning on, while shooting Melzas dirty looks.
Why did he have to tell everyone and make things worse!?!?
Gingi had been sure she could do something, get over the poison herself somehow.
Her eyes were a bit glazed over, and her breathing was shallowed, the voices around her sounded strange and warped, but she heard Melzas' conditions, and saw Nall agreeing to them.
She growled quietly and tried to drag herself up, and do something to stop it, but she was firmly held down by Armina, who forced the antidote down her throat.
She felt some of the pain ease for a moment, but an even deeper pain began as the poison was purged from her system, slowly, and her eyes turned from brown to a curiously grey colour.
She pushed a very anxious Armina away from her with a sporadic muscle twitch, as Melzas' voice again filled her mind, The poison wasn't the trial, the poison is simple, if you would have just given in to it when you had the chance, you would not have to suffer the antidote, it is even a harder task, those that survive it become much much stronger... those very few that do. It's very painful, it hurts your real body, and real soul... Enjoy Gingitsune, and I do hope you make it, or do I?

As Nall approached Melzas, the voice faded away, and Gingitsune was left alone. The room swirled into a myriad of colours, and spun awkwardly, though Gingitsune was just lying on the floor.

Suddenly the room changed for her, the cold ice walls melted away into a beautiful green grassed field, with wildflowers, and a brightly shining sun.
A cold, wave of water softly lapped around Gingitsune's ankles as the shook her head and stood up, free of the pain.
Around her she saw a small, pretty house, with blue shutters covering the brick walls, and large windows exuding warmth into the already hot day.
Gingitsune looked down, and suddenly saw that she wasn't Gingitsune after all, she was herself... her real self that is.
She was at her summer cottage, a cute little place near a big lake, she always went there with her family in July, when the city was way too hot.
Last summer they had sold the cottage, they had shut it up and abandoned it, though she had been going to it since she was a small girl, it was all because of her brother.
He had drowned in that lake.
That last summer.
She hadn't been around, she'd been pouting on the hiking trail with her friend Jade, because her parents wouldn't let her go back to the city, to her best friend's 16th birthday party.
Her parents had been making lunch, the kitchen was on the other side of the house, the living room opening onto a porch looking out over the lake.
Her brother had been 5, crazy, he'd dropped a pink rock in the lake, that he had liked, and had just jumped right in.
No one noticed until too late, and when Helene, Gingitsune, had come back home, no one was there.

A week later the house was shut up and abandoned.
Gingitsune watched the whole scene unfold as she sat there on the soft grass, looking into the lake, she saw it though she hadn't seen it before, she had been out.

She closed her eyes for a moment, and the colours whirled her back into the ice cave in the World, back to the pain, even more pain now.

She pushed everyone away from her wildly, though there wasn't much need, since all eyes were on Nall.
Gingi's eyes flashed from grey, to green, to brown, to a swirling purple colour that was misted with a nagging fog.
She grabbed for her wand, and dragged herself up, delirious...
She started uttering one of her spells, unconsciously, as she walked towards the group, as she said the final word she pointed her wand at the player closest to her, and fired her attack.

(ooc: pathetic! but my head hurts, and I couldn't think of anything better, lol, ignore it if you wish!)

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun May 25, 2003 6:06 am

Asgard fended off the blinded spider with every blow. Everything fight plan, sightless or not, had some unique repetition to it. The Reiketsu kept trodging around the arena, smashing his feet down hoping to get players, or doing the 8-legged Revolver. The Heavy Blade was about to perform the move Death Bringer, but was interrupted by a muttering behind him. He turned to see a very disoriented Gingitsune, waving her wand in his direction and muttering a spell.

Oh shat, he thought.

Asgard pulled back his sword and made a mad dash for Reiketsu. All the time, the wavemaster was finishing her incantation. The Heavy Blade dove and slid under Reiketsu, quickly gaining speed. Gingitsune finished her arcane spell and thrusted her arms forward wobbly. A giant stone fell upon Reiketsu just as Asgard flung underneath it, catching the monster by surprise.

Good. It worked, he slowly thought to himself. His thought was broken by the oncoming ledge. Asgard didn't see a seemingly endless pool of water and the fact of him wearing very heavy armor to be very appealing. he thrusted his sword into the solid ice arena and began to slow down. Yet, the inertia of the slide made it an impossibility to stay on the arena. He was barely off the ledge when he stabbed at the ice again, cutting straight into the giant block of frozen water. The blade stuck, but Asgard was still thrown over the edge. His body slammed into the chunk of ice, as the sheer cold overwhelmed his lower torso. He could only scream a loud shout out for a hand, before seeing Reiketsu stumble forward to where he was.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sun May 25, 2003 3:54 pm

Nighthand watched gingitsune take the antidote, and the start to go wild. asgard was lucky enough to dodge the spell, and also do some damage to the spider. unfortunatly, nighthand also saw the heavy blade, one of his fellow heavy blades, shoot off the other side and over a ledge of ice. nighthand rushed to the spot closest to the edge that he could reach, and saw him hanging by a tenous grip on his sword.

"Asgard! hang on, i'm coming."
nighthand ran to the edge where was, ignoring the spier bearing down on both of them. he reached out his hand, just able to reach the heavy blade.
"Grab on. I'll help you up."
"No. the spider's coming. save yourself, and let me go."
"I won't do that. grab hold."
asgard finally reached out and grabbed on to nighthand's wrist. nighthand pulled, and managed to bring asgard up over the edge to solid ground again. then he reached down and retrieved the heavy blades weapon, which was still stuck down on the ice. after a little wiggling, he pulled it up.
"Here." he handed the blade to asgard, who accepted it thankfully.

then they both dived out of the way of the spider, asgard to one side, nighthand directly under it. when they were both safe, nighthand jumped, slashing into the spiders back, pushing it a few more inched towards the ledge that asgard had just been hanging off.

"Ramza! those scrolls? use them on the ledge, weaken it, so the spider falls over!"

he kept up his hacking, waiting for the heat to melt the ledge.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Sun May 25, 2003 7:57 pm

"okay nall, i understand...." ramza knew what he had to do, he just didn't know when. nall struggled up to his feet as ramza went to tell everyone the plan. "......everyone look at gingitsune......" ramza heard this and immediately turned to the wall she was leaning on, in obvious escruciating pain. he saw the scene unfold as nall punched melzas, and gingitsune started to go crazy. "these scrolls....they're the key." as asgard flew over the edge and the spider chased him, the light opened up. "there!"

as nighthand and asgard evaded the spider, ramza heard nighthand's cries to use the scrolls. ramza felt it was necessary to use only one scroll incase it didnt work. "level three magic, HELLSTORM!" as flames engulfed the ice it started to melt. reiketsu tried to run away, but as he shifted his weight, one of his back legs fell through slightly and he got stuck. reiketsu tried frantically to pull himself out as he fell more, and as the ice started to breakk off............

OOC: for the gm's
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Mon May 26, 2003 5:27 pm

Kayin watches as the strange events kept taking place. Nighthand was helping Asgard out of the water, Gingitsune was poisoned and delerious, Nall was back on his feet suddenly and facing of with Melzas, and Ramza was using scrolls to try and sink the giant spider. Yet Kayin was still baffled as to the best way he could help. He could only findhimself watching, and clutching his sword.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Mon May 26, 2003 7:32 pm

((OOC: Woo woo..It's been one hell of a weekend. I went to Atlanta to hang out with my friends and this bum was all talking to us and trying to kiss us. *shrug* Then my friend's car, which I was driving, over heated and we had to wait at a BP for like 30 minutes. Then I got pulled over for some stupid crap. It seems my lights were so dim they couldn't be seen, but the cop was a liar and said he could've busted me for evading the police. Yep...it was a whole lotta fun...))

**Kaisamyuu clenched his blade, watching the actions of the others as they frantically ran about, trying to decide on how to help. Kaisamyuu shrugged as he wasn't going to help anyone till he remembered something. He was going to need the others to get out of this place. Afterwards, he began to cast Repth on the injured players till his SP went down very low. He repeated this and kept clear of battle.**

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Tue May 27, 2003 2:49 am

Accessing…..
Proceed….
……Welcome to “The World”

Yeah right, whatever.” Argilus commented. He’d been gone on his journey for a very long time. Though he didn’t really see the purpose of posting it on the board. He didn’t really have any friends here, and so he just left things the way they were. What he didn’t want to express that offline, he was a bit concerned about the players in “The World”, he was never knowing weather or not the hackers he had been involved with before in a previously unknown RPG were still around.

His body was materialized and “The World” view came in to his sight. Once again, this place…this familiar place was being walked upon as the character known as Argilus. Argilus still had his blades to his side, and his inventory, nearly empty, walking along the inner walls of Mac Anu. Argilus’ characters face was probably unknown to anyone now. Though it was his own fault not being so social. It was his way of Roll playing. His personality was different in the real world, but know one knew that and he’d keep Rping his char that way in spite of that.

Making his way over to the far point of Mac Anu, several people were gathered there, and so Argilus pretended not to care for them, leaning against the wall, he eaves dropped, and waited to listen and see if anything big and new had occurred.

(ooc: Oie, oie! It's great to back....did I miss much? "jk")
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise