Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Mac Anu --> New worries

Post by Nall » Fri May 30, 2003 1:09 am

It seemed like all of the players were confused about Gingitsune's condition. Apparently Nall was the only one who knew what was going on but he was busy...
'Damn it! Where is it? I didn't go through all this for nothing! It has to be here somewhere...'
Nall was talking to himself. Some of the group began to wander over to the dragon head statue wondering what Nall was doing but they stopped when Gingi started going berserk. She started to cast random spells at random people. Suddenly everyone was running around trying to dodge the attacks. A voice came from the group.
'Nall! What are you doing? Gingitsune needs help!'
Nall simply ignored the comment. He was still wrapped up in finding whatever he was looking for.
'It's here... I know it's here... I can feel it...'
Nall lifted up a rock and found what he was looking for. However he made no mention of this to the group and the group never saw it...

Once Nall had the item safely in his pocket he turned around to see the group running around and trying to help Gingi while not getting blasted. It was as if this was the first time Nall had any notion of what was going on and suddenly snapped out of the trance he was in trying to find the item.
'Ack! I forgot about Gingitsune... She should be fine but... Oh well, it can't be helped.'
Nall ran over to the group right for Gingitsune. One of her spells came for him but he jumped over it and landed behind her. He then got her in a bear hug, just hard enough to make her unable to move.
'Alright guys, there's no point in us staying here. Lets head back to Mac Anu, we can help Gingitsune there!'
The players all nodded in agreement as they warped out of the server...

They returned to Mac Anu, everything seemed normal. Gingitsune had calmed down now, though she was still very weak. There wern't as many admins as before, it seemed that the scare of hackers had left. Random players were walking around and talking, some turning their heads to the rather large group of people. Nall turned around and looked at everyone.
'You guys go do whatever for a bit, I need to go check somthing out.'
The group was a little ticked at Nall's secrecy. He has already decieved them many times before and they were sick of it. Though there wasn't much they could do about it. Gingitsune seemed to know more then the rest but she wouldn't talk either.

About a half hour later, the players saw Nall walking back towards the bridge. He was almost past the weapon shop when he turned and looked back a group of 4 players. There were 3 girl and a shadier male character. The male character looked at Nall and seemed a bit uneasy that he stoped. Nall started walking towards the group and the male character made a run for it but was stopped very quickly by Nall. The player wriggled around under Nall's tight grip.
'You arn't a normal player... You arn't a player at all are you?'
The character fizzled a bit and dissapeared. Nall was a bit confused but knew whatever that was, it wasn't good. That character had the hacker groups logo on it. Nall looked at the chaos gate, there was somthing different about it. People who were logging out, their characters wern't registered as being logged out. Nall tried to track one of the players who tried to log out, his character went to a different server but it wasn't any of the normal servers. He suddenly realized what was going on. He rushed over to the 3 girls who were standing near the shop.
'Yo! You girls, come with me it's VERY important!'
The girls were somewhat shocked but Nall almost dragged them over to the others who were on the bridge.
'Everyone! Get over here and listen up... I don't want any of you to try and log out do you hear me? That includes you three!'
Everyone was curious about what Nall was talking about. Why couldn't they log out? They knew they wouldn't get any answers out in the open and someone suggested that they go the the hideout. As soon as they got there and the doors closed Nall began to explain.

'You know how people have been going into comas and getting lost in the World? Well guess what, welcome to the club!'
The players were shocked, especially the 3 new people who were completely clueless about everything. The players quited down again as Nall spoke up.
'I've finnaly found out how the hackers have been doing it. At first I thought the only was your body would go unconcious is with the glitch in the game that when you get a game over from certain monsters your body thinks you really died and you go unconcious and your mind stays in the game. But now it seems that it's as simple as getting a virus downloaded into your character. The virus makes your body think it's unconcious yet your mind doesn't even realize it and you continue to play the game. When you try and log out, well you get transported to that secret server of the hackers I told you about. You probably don't even realize it but I'm sure all of you arn't sitting in front of your computer anymore.'
The players were shocked and skepticle. Some of them tried to take of their VR system's or do somthing outside of the game but just as Nall said, it was like they were actually in the game! They we're no longer playing, now they were living it. One of the players came up with a quick question after this.
'Nall, have you been stuck in the World all this time?'
Nall looked at the player and gave a slight nod. Nall had been involved with the hackers for a while and so was caught up in the deadly illusion since the beginning. The 3 new players look so confused and wanted answers to thier questions. Nall simply got up and walked over to them.
'Well girls, it looks like you three have been wrapped up in somthing big! Why don't you introduce yourselves and I'm sure the rest of the group will inform you of whats going on! As for me, well I wont be back for a good while, I've got something to do...'
Once again Nall left without a reason for his actions. The players were used to this but still tired of his secrecy. However they were occupied with the new players that seemed to have many many questions.

(OOC: That was uber longish ^^;; hehehe, oh well, have fun with the new players :D)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Fri May 30, 2003 1:28 am

Gingitsune was on her favourite bench again, propped there and promptly left to heal, as her head started to calm down from the swirling dizziness she had felt moments before, she stood up weakly and walked over to the group, just as Nall left them, and the three girls approached.

She pushed herself lightly to the front of the group, a few of her team members moving quickly out of her way, the slight look of mistrust still in their eyes. She stopped near Armina, and gave her a little smile, to show that she was atleast a bit alright- better.
She had become much stronger after the last fight, despite her injuries, and this new strength allowed her to temporarily banish the sickness to the back of her mind, clearing her hazy eyes.

She smiled confidently at the three newcomers, brushing her cloak away from her as she bowed slightly, in a mildy mocking way.
"I'm Gingitsune, wavemistress, and" she cleared her throat slightly, "sometimes acting leader of the group... Don't mind how weak I look, I'm really alright, just a bit of poison and headgames you see" she laughed softly.
"This group doesn't have an easy time in the world, as a lot of the members will tell you, we're the self-appointed hacker-hunters, I suppose... Really we started when Mac Anu was attacked, and we've been tracking all abnormal events. All of our little escapades are extremely dangerous, like you three wouldn't know, but you'll see- if you join up with us! Those hackers have loads and loads of lovely little 'surprises'"

Gingitsune stepped back as another member gave her a sharp look, she shrugged and slanted her eyes, it was better to tell the truth than to make it sound pretty- she had faith in them joining anyway, they didn't look like cowards.

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri May 30, 2003 2:48 am

She looks so weak, but at least she's Gingi again! Gingitsune's slight smile really did make Armina feel better... especially after she had been frightened with Nighthand's words back in the dungeon. Armina knows that there always must be a way to overcome any obstacle... even if she doesn't know the answer herself.

At least Nall seems to be as informative as ever. The LongArm heaves a sigh. I wonder what he was looking for all that time near the Dragon Statue? He seemed not to notice anything else while he was searching it! At least he found it. We'd all probably still be in that ice cavern-thing if he hadn't.

Armina looks around the hideout. The newcomers are in shock & she can't blame them. I want to do my cheerful bit, but I need a few moments to myself. Trying not to catch anyone's eye the Long Arm slips out the door into the bright Mac Anu sunlight.

Sunlight. I've always taken it for granted. Walking the streets the LongArm keeps her gaze skyward, smiling & squinting into the sun. Now... now I can't be sure when I will ever see the real sun again. She stops in the shops to stock up on a few things she hopes will help along the way. I wanted an escape... but this is more than just an escape now. Now this is the reality.

Crossing the bridge she looks out over the river. I wonder how my body is doing without me. Sitting down she slips her legs between the railing's bars & dangles her feet obove the flowing water. Will my husband have taken my body to the hospital? Did he cry when I didn't wake up? The tip of her new spear hung down to brush the surface of the water. Armina absentmindedly draws an outline of her husbands face in the current below. I like it here... but I miss him. & that's only going to get worse.

Sighing she gets to her feet. Hah! Get a hold of yourself Trelweny! Moping won't get you anywhere! Painting on a smile 'Mina wipes the stream of tears, which had trickled down her cheeks while she sat & pondered, away with the back of her hand. Shaking her head gayly she bursts out with her signature boustrous laugh. Come on little "kitten"... be your battle maiden self & go greet our new girls!

Skipping merrilly she bounds back to the hiden door of the hideout. rat-a-tat-tat! When the door opens for her Armina bounces back inside.

Hm.. they still all look pretty glum... I guess I got in a good frame of mind just in time!

Breaking out of her thoughts Armina looks at the newcomers, one of which has a spear. "OOo! Kurai look! Another LongArm!" Beaming a smile she pulls out her new BerserkSpear to show it off. "I just got this! Haven't even had a chance to use it yet!" Armina laughs brightly. "We'll have to figue out 3-way attacks now!"

"Oh yeah!" Giggling Armina waves cheerily. "I'm Armina! Pleased you could join us! ... even if the circumstances are a little odd." Happily she bounces from one foot to the other. After a bit the newcomers offer tentative smiles & Armina can see that soon they will be fully into their normal personalities. Whatever those are.

Plopping to the with ease Armina looks around at her companions slightly dreamy-eyed. At least if I'm stuck in this game I've got good companions to be stuck with! Suddenly a thought strikes her & she opens her eyes wide.

"Um... does anyone happen to know what this 'No Damage' effect on my spear is?" Giggling, Armina cocks her head & gives a sheepish grin. "It might be nice to know before I use it!"
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Fri May 30, 2003 3:08 am

"a...coma?" Ruri said looking at all of them strangely. "It can't be..all of you are lying! I remember hearing my aunt's call..she wanted me to help her make tacos and spanish rice for dinner....I remember starting to get up...yeah..your lying...I'm not a coma.and neither is Vera or Tokki...we're still consious.."

Ruri grew extremely grumpy and then angered with these people. "I swear...people these days....how can you joke about such things!" Ruri began to deny what truth these people brought to her and then looked at Vera and Tokki. "Besides....my cousin taught me to hack a little..I would of known if some stupid hacker was coming for me!"

Ruri grew at a pause and then closed her eyes thinking for about a moment. She couldn't think of any way, then she suddenly realized, she didn't hear her aunt's voice any more or her little brother bothering, something was wrong, "No....this....no..you can't be right....I'm.I'm not in a coma like my cousin...just can't be...."

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri May 30, 2003 3:25 am

Vera looked down as one of her ears twitched slightly, "I think, I know when, it happened, well at least for me" she said looking down, as she grabbed her tail

"When" Ruri asked looking towards her, with a worried stare

Vera, held her tail and touched her cat ears slowly, "When, I got edited, when she was redoing my design, so could have done it" she said as Tokki looked to her "And when, you all were fighting the Mu Guardian, it might have infected you, so in short, we ae stuck her, which gives me one more reason for revenge" she said as the other people looked at her oddly "Please forgive my rudeness, and the design of my character, we had some hacker troubles, well mostly me, since I was her target, Ruri, Tokki, its my fault I bet, as for the rest of you, don't try to kill me because I look like a cat, I'm on your side, but my objective is more focused to one hacker"
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Kaisamyuu

Post by Kaisamyuu » Fri May 30, 2003 3:52 am

(( OOC: That's really, really wrong Nall. Throughout this whole thing I only got one level. That's really really wrong. -.- ))

**Kaisamyuu shrugged it off and walked away from the lame party. He mumbled to himself as he decided to go off on his own, somewhere was the other players weren't too wrapped up in their own little world or ego. He stepped silently down from the steps which led from the Chaos Gate. He kept his hood on, his face and most of his body hidden from those around him. He shook his head from the rewards he got from all that battling.**

"The strongest get more levels battling stronger enemies than the weaker players do. What kind of game is this?"

**He shook his head again and headed over to the nearest shop, deciding to rack up on some items before leaving again.**

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Fri May 30, 2003 3:57 am

As soon as Tokki began to process what Nall was saying, she left whatever computerized consciousness she was in and began to drift off into a mass of randomized thoughts and panicked mind algorithms. She skipped back and forth and over the different activities she had been participating in before she tried to log out. The rare field. It was cold, and she was with Rayo, Vera, Ruri, and Wanderer... And Zavier. She shut her eyes hard at that thought, and opened them again expecting to hear Nall's voice again. She heard it, but quickly dozed back into that half awake state of mind. How could something like this happened. This was supposed to be just a game.

Just a game.

Just a game.

She shook her head violently-- once again returning her to that previous conscious state where she could hear Nall wrapping up his explanation. She started to drift back into thought again. The last thing she clearly heard must have come from a passing by player. It was faintly clear to Tokki that the character must have known the character that Nall and the rest of the strange group was nursing back to health.

"What? Gingi is sick?"

"Yeah I-- *Atchoo!*-- Ughh.."

"What's wrong with you, do you have a cold?"

Tokki's pupils dialated at the question, and she drifted off again. Suddenly, she felt a whole lot colder.

Flashback (Scene between KJ and Mejin OOC-- Read Registration for Background)

"What's wrong, Tokki? Do you have a cold?" KJ asked her.

Mejin's eyes were barely open. She felt as if someone had tied car engines to her eyelids, and frankly, was too weak to try and lift them anymore. She shivered from the piercing cold of her and her boyfriends summer home. Some summer home. They had come on a road trip across the country to Aspen, Colorado, where they currently were staying in a log cabin not devoid of the common modern courtesies such as electricity, cable, a refrigerator, and hot baths. Mejin was currenltly wrapped up in a blanket in bed, propped up against some pillows. The bed was littered with wads of tissue, and empty kleenex boxes. KJ frowned.

"Stupid question." KJ muttered.

Mejin's lip pouted out at KJ, an obvious sign telling him to give her some much needed pampering. The tan-skinned adult made his way into the bed, and reached for the night stand next to them. He grasped his laptop computer and pulled it over to his lap, propping it up on a pillow so it was perfectly visible to both him and Mejin. Mejin sighed.

"When I'm sick, you're supposed to make me feel better with things that I enjoy.. He-LLOOO--" Her long,drawn out valley girl expression was cut short, interrupted by a coughing and wheezing fit that invoked KJ to raise his arm as if a shield. Mejin batted it down when it ended.

"Don't block my gerrrrms! They're our germs!" Mejin whined.

KJ rolled his eyes. Turning back to the laptop, he pressed his finger lightly to the mousepad and initiated "The World", a typical activity he and Mejin would do to relax. She rather enjoyed watching him play the game. She did have urges to play sometimes, but they were usually empty needs. KJ put his arm around Mejin, and leaned her head into his chest like she normally did. After planting a kiss on the top of her head, he placed the visor on himself, immersing himself in the world. As the game booted up, he spoke. Mejin looked up while he did, but cold only see his lips moving, as the rest of his face was shielded by the visor.

"If you were in the world, I could make sure you never feared the cold." KJ stated.

Mejin rolled her eyes and turned back to the screen of the computer. KJ and his silly dreams. On the screen, Mejin noticed the usual windows popping up during KJ's log on period. She never quite understood what they were, but she could recognize that whatever it was, was the reason she never got involved. It looked to complicated. From what she could understand, he was using some strange language-- almost like a code. She often thought she could make out some of the things he was doing after habit, but the idea of it was so absurd that she forgot about it before making it a matter in her mind. She would always think the same thing:

"KJ's not the hacking type."

It was so cold. Mejin pulled the blanket up over her, and waited for the strange windows to disperse, and the game to actually begin. She shivered. It really was cold.

Forward Flash in time-- No longer Mejin's flashback. Happens without her knowledge

KJ was leaning back in his computer chair, and had his hands over his face. He couldn't believe he had just sent that mail. After clicking the send button, he searched desperately for a way to unsend it. His attempts were in vain. He had just signed off their relationship. They had promised each other that nothing would ever get between them, and he had let the opportunity to work for CC Corp become that exception in their lives. He felt low. He felt dirty. An itching feeling submerged his body, and he suddenly wanted to drop to the floor and drag his back across the carpet to end the torturous feeling.

"UGHHHH!!" He grunted so loud, that he didn't hear it at first.

*Ding.*

Huh? KJ looked at the PC screen in front of him. He had been trying to connect to "The World" under his account, when he noticed something strange. Another log-in name was signed on under his game's registration key. He blinked. Without even thinking about it, he knew. His laptop was in Tokki's room.

But she wouldn't sign on "The World". If she was online, she saw the e-mail. And if she saw it, how could she be so quick to play a game?

KJ suddenly felt dirty again. He felt itchy. It was that low, guilty feeling that drove him to do what he did next. His hand dragged the mouse toward a file folder on the screen labeled "TW Hack". As he started up his homemade program, he began to ponder how to modify or enhance Mejin's character. He almost laughed at himself. Pathetic. Paying back his horrible disrespect of their relationship to her through a game. There was nothing more he could do. He had treater her poorly.

Cold, he thought, that's what it was.

KJ pulled up Mejin's character.

Tokki? That was the nickname he had given her... She was still thinking about him. His eyes closed.

I'm... I'm so sorry.

End Flashes

Tokki felt a tugging on her arm. She turned to see Vera pulling her arm over and over. She began to be able to hear the sound that were coming from the girls mouth, and the ensuing shift in volume made her jump.

*Gasp!* Tokki's eyelashes fluttered in shock.

"Tokki! What the hell is going on.. I'm losing it here. I'm really losing it." Vera stammered.

Tokki's eyes widened, and her thoughts wandered back to Nall's explanation. They were.. They were in the game without actually being in front of the computer? Living the game? Tokki became frantic, thinking of what may happen to her outside of the game. Her family. Her friends.

KJ.

KJ would protect her. If KJ was there, he would make her stronger. If only KJ knew she was in the game. She shook her head violently, and turned from Vera. Breaking from Vera's increasingly tight grip, she reversed the grab, pulling Vera closer to her. Her eyes shifted back to Vera's, which were full of emotion-- searching for answers. Tokki didn't have any at the moment. Tokki exchanged glances with Ruri, who was biting her nails next to Vera.

"We stay with them." Tokki stated solemnly. Her eyes were statuesque, and after a second, she shifted her gaze to a girl Long Arm nearby. She was looking over at the three shaken girls, and Tokki soon turned to her, giving away her complete attention. Suddenly the girl spoke. She asked a random question about an effect on her spear. She may not know about any comas or notorious hackers.. Or secret servers, for that matter. But she sure did know her long arms! Weakly, she managed a slight smile, and advanced toward the girl, happy to take her mind off of the traumatic situation.

Vera and Ruri stood behind gaping. How Tokki could be so calm at a time like this blew their mind. But then again, Tokki was known for doing that. Breaking boundaries, and re-establishing the norm.

Perhaps it was good that they got into this with the player who had mentored them throughout their time in "The World". Perhaps if they stuck with her, they would continue to learn more.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Fri May 30, 2003 5:07 am

(ooc: I am so glad we went to screening in the subplots! These girls are great! Welcome!)
Tokki wrote:"We stay with them." Tokki stated solemnly. Her eyes were statuesque, and after a second, she shifted her gaze to a girl Long Arm nearby. She was looking over at the three shaken girls, and Tokki soon turned to her, giving away her complete attention. Suddenly the girl spoke. She asked a random question about an effect on her spear. She may not know about any comas or notorious hackers.. Or secret servers, for that matter. But she sure did know her long arms! Weakly, she managed a slight smile, and advanced toward the girl, happy to take her mind off of the traumatic situation.
The new LongArm smiles slightly at Armina's question "The effect 'No Damage' means that there is a chance that an enemies attack will do no damage to you. Very small, but possible."

"Wow! Really? That is SOOOOO cool!" Armina beams her thanks. "I've kinda kept with these guys the whole time I've been in The World so I've not gotten the chance to learn much about how the game really plays!"

The russet haired girl lowers her eyes, her furry ears poking out. "I know you & your friends are scared & confused. I can't exactly say I'm not... but we've got to be strong!"

Her eyes light up, mischivous & almost carefree. "Wow! Another cat-type!" She grins at the WaveMistress Vera. "I got my ears when I logged in the first time. Found out later they..." here she swept out her arm to encompass some of the others. "... had been fighting the General here in Mac Anu while I was creating my character." She shrugs, her hair sliding over her ears anew. "Somehow Royce -the hacker there that time- & her hacking must have effected my charcter somehow. I found out I had these cat ears." She fingered her ears lazily. "Not that I understand it much."

"What I'm trying to say is that it's not necessarily your fault. How were you to know? From what I can understand most hacking is pretty benign... it doesn't hurt anyone. These hackers however do hurt people! & they do it on purpose!"

"That's why we fight! We've got to make The World safe & fun again!"

With that she smiled again, hoping beyond hope that she was helping the girls feel at least a little more comfortable.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Tokki
Enlightened Player

=D

Post by Tokki » Fri May 30, 2003 5:25 am

Tokki was watching carefully the facial expressions of Vera and Ruri as the new acquaintance spoke. She seemed unsure, yet very positive, and it showed in the eyes and faces of her two companions. Almost immediately they showed signs of relief and hope-- the new catgirl's frustrations had paid off. Tokki turned back to her and extended a hand.

"I'm Tokki, fellow Long Arm!" Tokki greeted humbly. Her right hand habitually retreated to her hair and flung it back over her shoulder, the icy blue hair falling over her backside lightly. "So how accustomed have you become to handling that blade? Perhaps there are some nifty things we may be able to teach each other in battle."

Armina smiled and began a conversation with Tokki. They exchanged pleasantries and short renditions of their battle stories they had experienced for a short while, when something caught Tokki's eye. It was the other Long Arm that Armina had ventured away from when greeting her. He stood there calmly, as if waiting for Armina to finish her business.

"Who's that? Another friend of ours?" Tokki pondered.

Armina shifted glances and met eyes with Kurai. Her face lit up and she almost started to jump up and down excitedly. She moved her hand through the air, motioning for Kurai to come to them in order for her to introduce him to the group.

"That's Kurai! He's really talented with the Long Arm weapons. Just wait until you meet him!"

Tokki turned to the oncoming Kurai. She couldn't wait. Long arms weren't something she ran into that often. Especially talented ones! Would she be so blessed as to meet two at once?!
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Fri May 30, 2003 5:33 am

Vera smiled at Armina, with a slight giggle, "You got your ears the easy way, mine hurt beyond all pain, instead of making them just appear, she enjoyed the fun of making them rip from my body, and the tail hurt worse then the ears" she said grabbing her tail

Ruri turned to Vera softly along with Tokki, "You should tell them, why the hacker is after you" Ruri said as Tokki nodded

Nall also turned to look at her "You, have hacker problems, what kind, and what hacker"

"A cat character, she used to be a very pretty Blade Master till, my sister before she went into a coma, and before she wrote me something, she wasn't able to fight the hacker for long, but she completely transformed her shape, she is human size, but hardly human shape" she said holding her fist by her side "My sister gave me a hack to undo, what was done to the hacker, and also the passwords of the system admin, but when I didn't give them to her, she got her revenge by doing this to me, and promising more. She is evil, while hurting me, she was using a monster to attack them, I died during the fight with her" she said looking down

"We had to fight a Mu Guardian, while listening to her screaming in pain, but Vera, you left out your honorable part. Before Vera died, she some how opened the gate keeping us apart and turned the monster on the hacker" Ruri said happily as Tokki rolled her eyes and everyone else just stood there
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Fri May 30, 2003 5:57 am

(ooc: Kaisamyuu, Levels are based on how well you post, the more depth to the posts the more of a rewards you will recieve, don't complain, just cut back on the ooc, and add more depth to the posts. That is, if you want levels. I got the second least, and I know exactly why, during the rek... whatever battle my posts were fairly short and rather vague, not to mention the hectic time where I didn't post at all for a week or so...)

Kayin stood in the corner of the room once again and listened intently to everyone. He breathed a sigh of relief when Gingi became herself once again. Kayin looked over everyone once more. The thought of himself being in a coma aggitated him thoroughly, but he had a feeling that it was bound to happen, at least he have to face reality. That brought him minor relief only because life had been a pain to him, which is what brought him to the WORLD in the first place. 'Bound within an escape' he thought to himself 'What Irony'

Kayin flashed an amused smile briefly, but reverted to a rather dull expression when he noticed several members of the group staring at him.
"It was a passing thought" he explained to the unasked question that appear so apparent on the other playexpressions.

He turned to the party once more as he stood up straight. "I'll be back shortly, warn me if I haven't returned by the time we are ready to leave again." he said as he waved and left to prepare for whatever was to come next.

Kayin wandered around Mac Anu for quite a while before he stopped at the shops to look around. 'How do I prepare for the unknown?' he thought to himself 'I'll just have to prepare for everything I can think of.'
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Fri May 30, 2003 12:30 pm

nighthand left nall's special room as soon as he returned to mac anu, heading to the shops. he returned just in time to hear nalls hurried explanation of what had happened. then he went to a corner of the room, the same one he had been in before.

"So nall, this means that we cannot log out, and that if we die here, then we really die. that is, if we aren't brought back before we get the game over. corect?"

nall nodded slightly.

"And is there any way to undo this, or are we going to be stuck here forever?"

nall didn't answer, but that was due to the new people talking, asking questions, and so on. nall was distracted, so nighthand returned to the corner, fiddling with his pendant. there really wasn't much he could do at the moment.

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Fri May 30, 2003 12:43 pm

ramza looked at the new players, he was impressed. the ice queen long arm, now staying with the other long arms, and 2 wavemasters. yeeeees, finally. "pleased to meet you all. im ramza." as they all introduce themselves they shake hands and return to their groups, ramza to nighthand, ruri, tokki and vera to armina and kurai. " okay then, i think im going to go out and try to pawn off my electric wand for some better armor, maybe a new cloak.

as he walks out with nighthand, they part part ways, but only for a short while. "meet me back here, okay?" ramza went to the pawn shop......

whats with this game, there are bugs all over the place, we cant log out now? but im hungry? the figure of ramza in the game continued back to meet nighthand, while his real player went to eat in the real world. as he returns he sees his character carrying on without him........what the?
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri May 30, 2003 4:35 pm

"Well we had better find a solution to this quick."

The group looked in the direction of the voice, to see Asgard, trying to walk towards them. He was having a hard time trying to get to the group, as Mac Anu was getting a bit "overpopulated" for one point in time.

"I wouldn't be surprised if this ended in riot. But at least the town is attack-banned." Asgard shifted his sheath so that it was diagonal to his body instead of straight across. He didn't want some player to get clotheslined with it and take offense. It was like this town was starting to fill with flammable gas.

One spark and hell doth rain upon it.

OOC: Holy shat. This is so much shorter than I planned it out. To Tokki, no big post :/ Maybe next time.
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Fri May 30, 2003 5:00 pm

((arr.. sorry i havent replied earlier, I have been busier than... well... SOMEONE REALLY BUSY. Im going to backtrack just a little, since i was gone..))

Kurai took in everything that Nall had said. It seemed so farfetched and unreal, and at the same time, seemed so true. Kurai didnt know what exactly to say, because he knew the latter was correct: It was true. He had tried earlier to take his VR goggles off, and he never returned to reality. He first noticed this when he stopped feeling hungry, as well as other basic needs the human body has. It was as if he never had the need to eat anymore. A few people went through his mind, but he quickly pushed them out of his thoughts. He couldn't think of them anymore...

There's nothing i can do but figure this out now.. Kurai closed his eyes, in silent defeat. He felt alone.. He shook his head slowly, gripping the Treeweaver tightly. He took in a deep breath. Be strong, Kurai - The only way out, back to who and what you love, is to finish what all was started...
Armina shifted glances and met eyes with Kurai. Her face lit up and she almost started to jump up and down excitedly. She moved her hand through the air, motioning for Kurai to come to them in order for her to introduce him to the group.
Kurai stood up, Leaning on his spear, and walked toward the group. He reached the lot of them, already beginning to speak, "Hello, I am Kurai. Its nice to see a few new people, even if it is under such sad circumstances..." Kurai smiled a little, looking at each of the newcomers. His gaze fixed on Tokki. He nodded a little in her direction. "You chose an excellent class, speedy and agile, as well as good at dealing the damage.. But of course, you know that." Kurai held the Treeweaver forward, and it seemed to change color - its brownish hues softened to a light, fresh green. Its thorned side was a flush red, as if it was feeling more alive, just by being around other Long Arms...

"Anyways," Kurai said, once again, "Its glad to meet you all. If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask. I will do my best to help."
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-