Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:52 pm

"Rayo, leave him alone!" Vera shouted standing in front of the hacker "I love him, and I want him, please don't hurt him, I will never forgive you if you harm one beautiful hair on his body, I will hurt you badly!" she said laying by the hacker again purring softly "My handsome Kuja, I'll fight to protect you, will you help me?" she asked rubbing her head along the leg image as she licked her hands and stared back into his eyes innocently "Will you help, a little kitty, a weak, helpless, lonely little kitty." she asked again smiling at him happily as she purred then stared at Rayo "Leave him alone, go fight your insane leader, leave my love out of this!"

"Vera, have you really lost it!" Ruri yelled as she watch Vera be loving towards Kuja while attacking Rayo's ego

"Go away Rayo, your weak if you want to hard someone so innocent, so pure, and so beautiful, you should be ashamed, get out of my sight!" she yelled to Rayo "Kuja dear, please help me" she said rubbing her hands along her body slowly "Please help your little kitty" she said as her clothes dropped to the ground leaving her standing in front of him nude
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:04 pm

Vera was yelling at him? Maybe she was insane. Rayo shrugged and turned towards Vera. "A few problems with what you said. This is one of the ugliest hackers I have seen. Second, Nall may lead this group but he is not my leader. I don't have a leader. And I already had a headache and you're not helping it," Rayo finished.

Rayo tapped his wand gently on the ground and the earth near Vera was uplifted. the slight shockwave sent her tumbling off to the side uninjured. "I'm not in the mood to listen to you right now," Rayo plainly stated. "And you," he directed at Kuja, "Are you so afraid of fighting me that you are hiding behind a child. I almost thought you could not become anymore spineless, guess I was wrong there."

Rayo directed his attention over towards Nall who was involved in grave fighting with the others. "Seems like they coulduse some aid," Rayo decided quietly. He spun his wand as he spoke the words La Repth. His target was Kurai and hoped at least Tokki or Kodel would be healed as well.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:03 pm

Ruri was truly getting fed up with some of these people. Ruri saw the Nall was pretty much dead, so she left it to the more experianced players. She grumbled at the fact she was a lowl level compared to most of them. She was also angry at Vera was doing. She knew Vera wouldn't betray them, but to degrade herself like that on a video game was foolish in her view. It seemed as if Vera was desprate or something. Then again, she questioned Rayo a bit and what he was doing over there.

These people are truly idiots. I can't believe I'm stuck with them. I swear once I find my cousin, I'm outta here. The mere sight of these people are really irrating me. Why don't they start disappearing or something. Then again, why I am cursed to be here? Why was I put in a coma? I didn't mess with a hacker at all....until I met Vera. I bet this is all her doing. I knew I should of followed some one else. No, instead of playing should of tried to find my cousins friends sos they could tell me what happened to him...when I didn't know at the time. *sigh* I'm such an idiot. In a sense this is my fault for following them. Now I'm stuck with them. Its ok...once I wake up, I'm never coming back to The World again. Plus I'm not listening to my cousin when he tells me if a pc game is good or not. I'll stick to reading and hanging out with my friends. I should of even listen to Jorge too, the day before he told me not to enter The World. *sigh*

Ruri closed her eyes a bit watching the action unfold. Part of her wanted to fight and help out. But her anger for every one began to cloud her judgement and kept her from moving. She crossed her arms and watched the show keep unfolding little by little. At the same time she thought how stupid the situation is and beginning to think how she wanted to strangle Vera a little bit.

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:31 pm

Get up...

I can't...There's no need anyway...I have been beaten by the better warrior...

I expected as much...Running from a stronger foe than you...

The voice in his head was starting to irritate the Heavy Blade Asgard. He lay broken and bruised, belly up. He couldn't move his head as he stared up at the sky. It was becoming very dark. He just laid there, almost forgotten, dying. Nall was too much of a force to beat. His spirit was at last broken.

You know that you can defeat him. There's no boundaries to your power...No lines that you cannot cross...Get up and save him...You know you can at least help your friends...

I can't do anything right anymore...First, I screwed up at the Admin council...Now this...How many forks must I walk on this road...I've let many a people down...

That's foolish of you to assume that. Look of who you have bonded with...

Asgard couldn't move his head. That Mayoke sword had really hurt him bad. He wondered why a sword with a name meaning warder of the darkness, could prolong agony like that which he felt. Yet, it wasn't as harsh as he thought it was. It was his dropping pride that poured on injury.
Yet, as he suffered, he could remember all those that he helped.

Nall...Gingitsune...Kayin...Ramza...Tokki...Kurai...

Asgard snapped back, almost closing his eyes. Slowly, he got back to a sit. He saw Nall still taking it to the team. He could stop him, but with their help. He was depending too much on his own strengths. He had to add to the teams.

Grabbing his Kotetsu Sword, he got back to his feet, still sporting the hole through his chest. He could heal his wounds with one of his two Health Drinks. Yet, he took his sword and dashed to the battle, Ap Do still active...

I understand now...Thank you...
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Sun Jun 08, 2003 11:35 pm

Kayin looks to Asgard as he finally stands back up, "repth" the heavy blade called out using what little SP he had recovered by this time to heal the other Heavy Blade. Kayin stands as well, and shouts to the other players "Can someone put Nall to sleep?"

Nall was still giving his attackers a run for their money despite the numbering odds against him. Tokki, Kurai, Ramza and Kodel were dropping his health but not fast enough, Nall just needed to make a single good move to escape the flurry of attacks. To everyone's dismay, Nall did make that move, and lept straight into the air and over Kodel with a blinding speed. leaving the attackers slashing toward nothing but each other. Kayin knew that that would definantly be trouble and quickly stood up.

He then advanced right behind Asgard to aid in the best way he could, even if it meant being a healer to the people that were falling low on health. "There has got to be something we can do, Gingi is in a trap and we are fighting Nall. Could this get much worse?"
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Nall

Post by Nall » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:00 am

Kuja stared at Vera. He was very startled by Vera's sudden decision to remove her clothes. Ruri and the others were pretty mad at this sort of behavior but Vera knew what she was doing. Kuja suddenly stood up when Vera was knocked away. Kuja laughed.
'Hahaha... My my Rayo... first you try to kill me by going into my body and now you're even attacking your friends... This just keeps getting better! But I am getting a little tired of you being inside me... I'll show you my real powers...'
Kuja began to melt. Some of the players that saw this were astonished. Kuja turned into a pool of water and Rayo was exposed. The water pool split in 8 bodies of water and moved out encircling Rayo. The pools of water arose into 8 different Kujas...
'Hahaha... Which one is which? you don't know... But thats ok because each one of these clones can do damage to you... and they will each do damage to you!'

Rayo looked around a little intimidated but still didn't believe Kuja was as strong as claimed. But his thought were quickly changed. Rayo was suddenlyl entangled with... water? Ropes of water encircled Rayo and threw him to the ground. How was water able to hold someone down though? The 8 Kujas moved up towards him.
'hahaha... You shall see the power of water... While I might not seem powerful my twilight item gives me more power then you can ever imagine!'
A sphere of water formed around Rayo and rises him into the air. Suddenly Rayo begins to feel pressure... It gets stronger and stronger. His ears pop as he cries out in pain. Then, when the pressure got too much for his body to handle Rayo's body imploded as he gave off one last scream... The players that saw this were astonished. Kuja's 8 bodies returned to one as he sat back down on the rock. He motioned towards Vera to come closer.
'I still cannot fully trust you... But I do enjoy your company, come a little closer.'
Kuja smiled.

Nall was almost dead. He was glowing red as his life points were depleted. Not casting repth and not performing good strategies would eventually kill him. He still attacked though as relentlessly as the beginning...
Gingitsune had started her fight against Royce exchanging as many rude comments as possible between each other. So far Gingitsune was having major trouble with even hitting the hacker girl let alone distracting her. If she didn't hurry up Nall might be dead before she can save him...

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:08 am

Vera stared at the spliting Kujas as her eyes quickly darted around "Kuja, I'm sorry" she said as she quickly ran over to him nude and grabbed him "If you don't want me then fine!" she said staring into her eys as she put her hands between her legs "I actually do have some feelings for you, but you wont show me any, and it hurts me" she said as her eyes teared up and she looked down at him "Am I not good enough for you" she said leaning on him "I just wanted to be your little innocent kitty" she said licking his cheek "Rayo please leave him alone, I don't know what my problem is, but I really do feel something for him" she said looking at Rayo with her eyes looking down and with her ears leaning down as well as she turned to Kuja again her tail moving lightly as she put her head on his chest "Please Kuja, I want you"[/i]
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:19 am

Ruri was amazed to see what Kuja did. But, Ruri wasn't impressed at all. She saw Vera began to seduce Kuja again, but this time she wasn't going to allow it. "Sorry Vera, this is for your own good."Ruri said, pointing her wand at Vera. "Rai don!"Ruri shocked Vera enough to knock her out and then looked at Kuja. "So, is that all your going to do Kuja? scare us with tricks? I've seen magicains pull rabbits out of their hats better than that. Kuja you maybe a hacker. But what's your purpose in all this? Waht do you get out of it? The satisfaction you were respondsible for killing people on a online game? Does that please you? Don't you have a life at all? I mean, if hacking is all that you can do and do all these fancy tricks here. Your nothing more than a empty shell, trying to fill the void by others suffering. Your a sad excuse for a human. Then again, so are most of these people here. And so am I.

I believe your doing this because you need an escape from reality too, just like all of us. Except your doing it in a destructive way, because deep down inside you can't even stand yourself. Look Kuja, I may not be an expert hacker like you or my cousin. But I know as a beginning hacker, enough to know why Hackers do the things they do." Ruri walked up to him and looked him dead in the eye. "I'm sorry to tell you, but I won't give my body to you like my pathic excuse for a partner has done. I can see that you've had your fill of women for today. Now then, answer my questions."

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:22 am

nighthand stood confused. first nall attackign them, which was bad enough, and vera turning traitor. Then kuja suddenly showing some of his power, taking out rayo. and on top of that, gingi was gone. he still had no idea what to do.

his speed returned to normal, because had sat there so long without doing anything. this battle was so confusing to him his head was spinning.

He truly didn't know waht to do.

(OOC: out of ideas, so i just wrote a short one.)

Kurai
Long Arm

Post by Kurai » Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:45 am

Kurai, Tokki, Kodel, Ramza... everyone seemed to be trying to overwhelm Nall. The large group of them was doing their best. It seemed like Nall would block four out of the five attacks. It was only when Ramza casted a spell, a few would get through.

"Hrrrrrrraaaagggghhh!!!" Nall yelled in anger, and he swung his blade around with blinding speed. Tokki jumped back, the attack aimed at his middle. She was doing so well, facing off with Nall with the rest of them. At her level, squaring off with him alone would mean certain death. Nall spun around, blocking an attack from Kodel. He used the forward momentum to kick Kodel back, making him stumble out of the way.

Kurai stabbed at Nall's midsection, hoping he would get him once again. Because of Nall's speed, it was just barely dodged. Nall turned the attack on Kurai, not showing any signs of fatigue. Nall attacked over and over, driving Kurai back. all Kurai could do was block, and hope someone would come up and attack from behind. Tokki came to his rescue, her glaive coming straight down on top of Nall's head. Nall was struck, but he didnt let up. Instead, he held his sword in one hand, and kept attacking. The other hand started powering up a magic attack.

"BiVak Rom!" Nall spun in a circle, and shot the blast at Tokki. It hit her hard in the chest, and she stumbled back. He spun back around, and slashed at Kurai's middle. Kurai hopped back, as quickly as he could, and narrowly missed the weapon dragging across his flesh.

Nall was free of eveyone's attacks for the second. He looked around, and spotted the one, farthest away. Ramza. he was casting away, taking his hit points down as quickly as the others. Nall narrowed his eyes, and took off, his feet a blur, as he sped of at the powering up Ramza...

Kurai landed on the ground, and watched the way Nall was running. "NO!" He knew what Nall was trying to do, he was going to stop Ramza's cast, and probably take his HP down to nothing in a matter of seconds. Kurai dashed after Nall, his blood boiling. He glanced quickly behind him, to see the others doing just as he was. Kurai noticed his Ap Do start to blink, as well. Oh, god no... Kurai thought, just let me get to Ramza, before Nall does...

Nall skidded ot a halt, in front of Ramza. Ramza'a eyes widened, as Nall raised his sword. He had to keep casting, but if Nall hit him, he might lose his concentration. Ramza took a weary step back, as he had to keep his eyes on Nall for the spell to work. Ramza brought his wand forward, preparing to attack. Nall started to slow, in mid-slash, as Ramza cried out: "MeAni Kruz!!!" Nall was struck with a blast of Dark energy, but he kept coming. The blade struck into Ramza's right shoulder, and he almost buckled under the strength of the blow. Nall started to attack again, but Kurai was there by then. He stood between Ramza and Nall, bringing the Treeweaver up to slash Nall...

"VAK SLASH!" Nall's sword went right through Kurai's upper chest. A few words appeared over Kurai's head, and the life seemed to drain from his azure eyes. "Death" formed in large letters, as Kurai dropped to his knees. His hit points were drastically wiped clean, and he fell to the ground. His life was depleted to 1. Tokki and Kodel came up behind Nall, just as he spun around, to face the two. Nall gave a wild grin at the two of them.

With Nall's hit points near 20%, he was still doing great. He may have been using no tactics, but he could still cut them all down.
-/Treeweaver//Hunting Guard//Spirit Hauberk//Cave bear Hood//Time Sandals/-
-/Juk Doom//RaJuk Rom//MeJuk Kruz//RaJuk Zot//Dek Juka//Phal Repth//Rip Synk//Ap Do/-

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:22 am

Gingitsune and Royce stood together, facing each other, like two cats in a territorial bout, inches from spitting at each other.
Gingitsune's violet eyes slanted, and her hand gripped her wand, long nails curving wickedly over the cold handle, she would enjoy this, it wasn't hard to surmise- Gingi had been waiting for this for a long time.

"Gingitsune-chan, you must know that I'll defeat you, I defeated Nall, you're not more powerful than he is in any way, you're not better strategically, nor are you a good warrior, so why do you narrow your eyes at me?"

"I might not have a chance Royce-chan, but I'll damn well try my luck! Nall might not have won, but maybe I will, and besides, I really don't want to be made a mindless minion to fight my dear dear friends! I'm sure they'd fight me back, and probably defeat me, but it still not a good way to go."

Royce eyed Gingi briefly, her attention moving away from the battle and to her opponent. Gingitsune stood with one arm on her staff, and one down the curve of her thigh, glaring threateningly, one foot slightly forward as if awaiting attack at any moment.

"Nall is almost dead Gingitsune, if you wait much longer, poof! And what'll you do then?"

"Oh don't worry Royce, I think fast."

Gingitsune pivoted on her heel in a sudden burst of speed, she slashed out with her wand at Royce's head, but was too slow, Royce countered the attack grabbing the wand with her twin blades and pushing it forcefully back, causing Gingitsune to retreat a few steps.
As soon as Gingitsune had regained her footing she hopped back a few steps, farther from Royce, who was quick, but didn't have the advantage at battles taking place at greater distances.
Gingitsune's mind worked quickly, she saw that Royce was extremely fast, too fast for her, and her skills were pas mal, the only thing that Gingitsune had on her side was distraction, and if her SP could last her awhile, her spells would make excellent ones.

She swirled her wand around her body, bringing it forward fluidly and cast Rue Rom quickly, using it to move even further away from Royce.
When the attack cleared she saw that Royce had easily dodged it, and was watching her with catty apathy, a partial smile curving on her lips.
"Well that was pretty pathetic Gingi, I thought you had more in you."

"Now now Royce, I wouldn't worry, that was just the appetizer..."

The parry of words faded away as both assumed their battle stances, Royce with one leg forward, arms crossed out in front of her so that the sharp edges of her twin blades touched each other, sending glints of iridescence through the room. Gingi with one arm in front of her, and the other holding her wand out, both feet planted firmly on the ground.

Suddenly Royce burst forward in a surge of malicious energy, striking the surprised Gingitsune with her blades and dealing a nasty wound to her wand arm, then jumping back, searching for her next opening.
Gingitsune managed to turn around and attack her with a powerful spell, which Royce dodged as nimbly as she had the last, coming forward and striking her firmly on her other arm, the red blood gushing down Gingitsune's arm to her violet gauntlet.
Gingitsune's grip on her wand didn't lessen, and neither did the fierceness of her eyes, she whirled around and managed to jump away as the next attack came, hitting just inches from her cheek into the empty air.
Gingitsune wasn't fast enough to stop the next attack however, and recieved another gash on her shoulder, causing her to stumble slightly.

She regained her footing and leapt away again, feeling her health plunge, she cast another empty spell that was easily dodged, giving her a lovely wound down her side.

"Haven't you had enough? Slow slow weakling! Feel my steel, no rhyme intended of course, I'll just destroy you too, I don't even think you're worth making into a minion Gingi-chan!"

Slash. A wound down her leg. Slash. a biting pain on her cheek.

Her spells weren't working a bit, and the pain was numbing, she found herself cornered by Royce.

"Now I'll finish you off just like this, just like this..." she made a cutting motion with her hand across her throat, and leaned closer, running a finger down her sharp blade.

Gingitsune's eyes betrayed no fear, or emotion for that matter, as Royce's face came closer and closer to her own.

Suddenly her mouth flashed into a grin, "You're full of it."
Her marred arm came back to life, gripping her wand with renewed strength, and with split second timing she bashed Royce over the head.

The room went absolutely quiet, and for a moment the players on the other side of the light barrier saw Nall's eyes flicker, and he slumped suddenly forward.

Gingitsune lost no time at all, she began to barrage Royce with childlike blows from her staff, banging her over and over again so that the hacker had no time to recover.
Finally Royce regained her strength and pushed away, but the look in her eyes was completely changed, her pride had been broken somewhat, as the lump formed on her head, small tears formed at the edges of her eyes, and she seemed to be shocked out of speech.

Nall fell over completely amidst the other fallen players, and Gingitsune pulled herself upwards using her wand, she ten pulled it forward, narrowing her eyes at Royce.
"What kind of hacker are you? Even a five year old could've seen that coming, since when does the mouse stick it's head into the trap so willingly? SNAP! Off comes it's head if it's not ready- you see. It was pretty stupid of you Royce, you may be faster and stronger, but what I lack in that I make up in pure and simple common sense. I hope I knocked some of that into you."

Royce growled lightly, but her hand went subconsciouly to her head.
She made a sudden lunge forward, and then seemed to change her mind in mid step, disappearing from the spot where she had once stood.

Gingi gripped her bleeding arm and managed a cute grin, the light barrier was gone and the rest of her team could see her sitting there, with her back turned to them, rocking back and forth.

"So then... I guess I won." she said suddenly and out loud.

"I really guess I won."

(ooc: sorry for making you wait!)
Last edited by Gingitsune on Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:24 am

Struggling with himself, Argilus, still sitting low to the ground, was still in deep thought with himself. Each question intervened with another. The conversation was aloud, but not loud enough to gather anyone’s attention. The constant clanging of weapons striking each other echoed through the large open area around the platform. The gathering of magic spells, scrolls and summons were also crowding the air with noise.

Why…I don’t understand why I remain here. Can I not log out? I’m in front of a terminal still aren’t I? This wasn’t supposed to happen to me!” Argilus pleaded. At that very moment, Kurai fell to his knees and then collapsing to his chest. A small cloud of dust fluttered out from his collapsed body, and the words “Death” strung darkish red above him.

Thoughts rushed instantly to Argilus head. This wasn’t a game anymore; he couldn’t be anyone else but himself. His stubborn self would have to be let go, and he’d need everyone there alive, even Nall.

Argilus bent his knees and in such a fury he dashed as fast as he could towards the almost lifeless body known only as Kurai. It was then only several meters from Kurai, Argilus went into a skid, and slowed to a hualt. Stopping in front of Kurai, his Silver Blades in front of him in X formation. His face in such seriousness, it had been determined he would give it his all till he had no more.

That’s far enough. It had been decided, I am Argilus the Twin Blade and I will not parish, not here, now later, not ever! Right now, I need everyone to stay alive and to keep fighting!” Argilus yelled. This was loud enough for everyone to hear. Even Armina took a second to look over at the forceful voice. To her surprise Argilus was actually standing up for someone else, and not himself.

Whoa, so Argilus finally caved! I knew he had it in him.” She commented and went back to her on affairs.

As for Kurai, his body remained still for a long moment. It would seem he wouldn’t be able to anything. His body was tattered the most than from anyone else fighting. He had taken his beating, and pretty badly as well. His eyes lightly shut, and his Tree Weaver lying by his side, his right hand lightly gripping it.

Yes, that’s it, no more. I will defend whomever I can! And you will not get through me until you rip me to shreds!” Argilus threatened. Kuji began to give a small smile at another idea he just got, from Argilus last statement.
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise