Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:27 am

(ooc: yep, a short post, why? because I have nothing to do and can't think of anything to post in the forum to an extreme aggitation, but I won't let my problem stop others from playing, I may edit later if I feel like it :( )

Kayin looks in horror as he sees the 4 players get killed so quickly, he quickly puts the revives to use to bring Tokki, Asgard, Ruri, and Kurai back to life. Having completed that task he returns to his guard position before the monster has a chance to attack the wounded players. Kayin's eyes showed a bitter anger toward the living water as he seemed to always keep between it and the players that hadn't yet moved from the little area he had been guarding.

Nall's words echoed through Kayin's head, he could make any sense of how to fight the creature. "I'll just have to stay here" he said as he fortified his stance.
Last edited by Kayin on Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:36 am

ooc:Hope you don't mind my idea Nall. I just wanted to add this little bit to the Boss power for something to deal with besides the very powerful Kuja and his big water beasts and I did have this little critter at one point. I had to sacrifice it at one point but this seemed like a good way to bring it back.

Rayo had watched as Tokki, Kurai, Asgard, and Ruri all were killed in a single skilled assault. He had been powerless to help them...he would be able to repay them if he could find a way to defeat Kuja. None of his ideas or attacks had breached the twilight cloak however. Rayo sighed as he saw Kayin recieve several resurrects out of the corner of his eye. At least they would not be lost for long. But how many resurrects did the party have total? Several had been used already.

As Rayo was pondering his options, he felt a strange pull on his leg. Rayo's eyes widened slightly with shock. Some of the water from his earlier death was still on him. It was reforming in a way. The attack was deadly, even after being used it reformed into a smaller version of a different attack. Or was it? It shrunk slightly more and took a spherical form. The tone changed from the pale aqua shade to a emerald green. The familiar orb floated off of Rayo as it regained its form.

"But how...you were...gone. You helped me finish the hacker blademaster but you sacrificed your energy for that final attack..."

Flashback

The fire dropped solely on the wavemaster. He became engulfed in flames. He slowly began to burn. His clothes caught on fire and he started to recieve minor burns.

"Suicide?" the stunned hacker asked.

"In a way...depends if it works..." Rayo answered. "Just remember, I warned you."

As Rayo burned he beckoned Shard.

"Goodbye and thank you friend. Now join me again."

Shard landed on Rayo's hand and returned the light of the long gone thunder dragon. The light refused with Rayo's hand. His palm glowed again. His fire wand melted in his grasp. It also bonded to him.

"You're bluffing..." the hacker declared.

"You'll find out soon one way or another. Heh. I won't give up! I'll perservere!" Rayo cried out.

Rayo flared up. His arm fell limp under the pressure of the flames. The heat burned into his head. Dizziness threatened to overwhelm him. Rayo's whole body sent the flames to his palm. It enclosed the lightning gift of the thunder dragon.

"You can beat things that are of the game but not this. My pain from the flames is what powers this. This is real. There is something even you cannot hack, corrupt, stop. This is the end...goodbye. You will soon cease to exist, just remember who stopped your reign of terror."

Rayo's right hand burned with intensity. He aimed his hand at the hacker. Rayo released his pain, sorrow, and turmoil into one single potent force. The lightning bolt zapped out of his hand like the previous immolating rai wave. In addition, flames spiraled rund the attack, adding to the power. The move reached the blademaster and broke through his barriers. The flames surrounded the hacker as light enveloped him.

End Flashback

"You're back..."

Shard floated into his palm and Rayo cuffed his hand together to protect Shard. He was not sure how he had returned, but he wasn't going to lose his pet again so easily. Rayo retreated over to the area where Kayin was.

"Kayin, you should use those resurrects quickly, before that monster comes over here..."
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:45 am

You are weak... And it will be proven!

I doubt it.

Asgard felt the warm feathers of the Ressurect flow into his body and bring him back to full HP. But now, he was at a serious disadvantage. No extra physical increases and no speed boost. He had to remedy the problem, FAST.

The Heavy Blade switched to his Magnifier and ran far away from any of his group and casted Ap Vakz on himself. Doing so would increase his fire attacks greatly, but leave him at a big disadvantage if he were to be barraged with Banshaku's water attacks. Seeing that he had already used up all of his SP, as he was just revived, he unlatched his last Speed Charm from his inventory and casted Ap Do. He could feel his leg muscles strengthen. Now all he had to do was wait and let Banshaku attack him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Asgard heard a voice from behind him. Kuja screamed bloody murder at Kodel, the Blademaster, ran away from him, his sword out and outright in attack.

Well...Asgard thought, When in Rome...

Asgard sped over to Kodel, his Magnifier out and ready to assist in what the Heavy Blade hoped to be the coup de grace of the battle...
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:49 am

ooc: You do know that probaly isn't the way to kill him and Nall wont go for it most likely

Vera stared at the water is it changed forms and splashed as it played with her gentle as she giggled

ooc: Yeah short because even if Nall agrees with the last guys post this one still works
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:49 am

Rayo walked away from the group off to the side away from all the commotion, he was planning on starting his own. As Rayo walked over to the edge of the platform he looked over and knelt down. He lifted up one hand covering Shard and tossed him onto the ground. "Nice try water beast, you're not fooling anyone...BANSHAKU!" He swung his wand down, splitting the sphere apart in the air. Apparantly, Banshaku had been lying dormant in that part of its body, the part that first hit Rayo. It began to take a shape like the former Kurai clone. This time it took of the form of someone a bit closer to Rayo's mind. The water formed into...a Rayo clone. A aqua dagger shot out of it's stomach, like the previous Kurai attack. "I've seen that already Banshaku." Rayo leaps over the attack and lands behind the Rayo clone. The right arm of the copy forms a medium length sword that resembled a heavy blade. It swung left and Rayo spun around to the right. It tipped forwards and charged. Rayo extended his wand sideways as the clone leapt up without finishing it's strike. It came down with the blade protruding horizontally and came down. Rayo elevated his wan dover his head to block. The wand of storms withstood the attack. Rayo pulled back as the clone began to land. He began to cast a spell on what seemed to be an unbalanced clone. The clone suddenly levitated itself as it formed into a sphere shape again. A shot from its leg stabbed at Rayo. The wavemaster was struck across his head...was he beaten again? The force was about to pass through Rayo's skull when he grasped onto it. "What, you thought I was going to make it easy for you? I'm not going to let you win, I was just gauging your attack, much weaker than when combined with the rest of your body, you're nothing but Kuja's pawn, you're not worth my time!" Rayo stuck his wand into his clone and shouted his spell. "GiRai Rom!" The electrons volted through the clone as it burst apart, water splattering back into the deep waters. Rayo picked up his wand and looked around to find Kuja, next it would be him...

ooc:not my best post, should never try that fashion of battle again, hard to do what I was thinking
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:52 am

Ruri was revived, feeling her HP fully restored. Ruri cracked her neck and then her knuckles. She looked at her wand and then look towards Vera who was playing with the water. Ruri looked at the water she was playing with and walked up to Vera and the puddle. "Vera I don't think you should play with that puddle of water....I know it came from that hacker. If only I had SP right now I'd zap to see if it would do anything." Ruri looked towards every one else fighting. "Vera...you can't trust him...he's a hacker, for all I know, he's friends with the person who put us in this coma. Now snap out of it. That small act doesn't fully rediem yours actions." Ruri began to walk away from Vera, while trying to think what can she do now. I can't do anything like these people...but there has to be away to stop this psycho.

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:17 am

Vera stared at the puddle as she looked to Ruri "Stay behind me, I wont be hurt, Kuja wont let me be hurt" she said as she puddle splashed and shaped its self, making funny images for Vera "Don't be afriad of it Ruri, its friendly" she said seemingly mezmerized by the water as she giggled happily "Its, like a little dog, I'm going to take it with me when we're done, then I'll always have something for me in the world" she said giggling as it ran across her hand before should but it in a empty bottle and put it inside her bag

"Little Sister, wake up, look around you, what is the matter, your will is stronger then this, why are you acting, so, so childish!" the voice rang in Vera's head as her eyes seemed to lose the bright shine they had as Vera become depressed again

"I don't want to fight Ruri, I just want to play, I don't wanna die, just stay down, and you can be safe to." Vera said as she looked around "Its depressing, just sit down and play with me"

"What, Vera, whats the matter with you, its like your not even yourself anymore, wake up!" Ruri said slapping her harshly

"Ruri, is we fight, we'll lose, we can't do anything" Vera said her ears dropped down some as she laughed slightly

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:23 am

Ruri tch'd to Vera's comment. Ruri couldn't stand what Vera was doing to herself nor her actions any longer. For the first time, Ruri walked away from Vera not looking back. She went to Tokki's side and looked at her dead in the eyes without saying a word. Tokki nodded and then look towards Nall and Gingitsune. "No matter how strong you are, you'll always need aid of others weaker than you to help you in battle." Ruri said looking towards Tokki. "I agree, so Ruri what made you come up to me?" Tokki asked looking at her. "Vera isn't the person I partnered up with in beginning. She's changed into a totally different person who accepts stupidity as bliss. So I figured there's no point on helping her any more, she's lost. Now then, shall we give them a hand?" Ruri asked Tokki. Tokki nodded and together they both walked to Nall and Gingitsune's side. Ruri looked at Nall, seeing how badly beaten he was. She didn't show any signs of sadness or anger for his wounds, because she didn't know him that well. But, she did pitied him for being under a hackers control. Ruri looked into Gingitsune's eyes, seeing that Gingitsune was putting the pieces together of their plight.

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:36 am

Argilus’ body was flown backwards so forcefully; it was like a bus had struck him at 40 mph. The bolt of water, which had passed through his body, had dripped along the floor of the plat-form. Arg’s body had struck the ground in such a way that the first contact had left a small crator in the ground, followed by a long narrow trench. His body laid at the end of the trench very shook, though was surely getting to his feet.

The small pools of water had slowly begun to form themselves into little blue Goblins. They took a look at one another, but then back at Argilus. There were four water goblins now, though the way they just stood there, their backs arch over and arms lying limp, seemed to give them a lack of personality. Argilus finally to his feet, had given his draw of his two Silver Blades. It would have seemed Argilus was still in full fighting mood, and he wouldn’t give up for a second.

Like I said before, no matter how many challenges I come in conflict with, I shall prevail! Victory will be won by me…no US!” He shouted, and began dashing at the closes water Goblin. The Goblin had reached into it’s own chest and pulled from itself two blades. The blades had outer lined themselves to resemble the Silver Blades Argilus had. The three water goblins had done the same and all had their own sets of Silver blades. Argilus, still swiftly running at full force had swung through all four of them. The only noise that was heard was that of Argilus’ blades passing though water and air. All of the short water goblins torso’ had been split, but with in seconds their torso’s expanded up and down enabling them to connect once more. Argilus’ attempt was flawed.

The Twin blade had pass through them, just setting his first step from that mad dash. He fell and rolled a few feet and held his chest. Argilus still had the whole in his chest from the attack of the Banshaku. Blood was flowing very constant, but Arg would be able to mange.

The water goblins all turned around, given threatening smirks. With a blink of an eye, all at once the water Goblins sprung in the air attending their attention to Argilus, with force.

With moments to spare, Argilus gave out a yell as a sudden thought came to mind. “Someone use a wind attack!”

Wind came flushing forward, knocking all four Water Goblins off the platform. To Argilus surprise, a wavemaster had his wand aimed in his own direction. Rayo saved him. His affairs were different, but he came to Argilus aid. Grateful, Argilus nodded to him, and drank his last potion that he had kept this whole time for a special cause. The whole in Argilus’ chest healed, and he felt his strength replenish.

Still playing it like a warrior, Argilus gave a bit of a laugh. "Like I said before, I won't die. Not today."
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:54 am

Nall as GM wrote: Before Nall could continue, as if Banshaku knew Nall was awake, it attacked where they were sitting. Gingitsune was about to get up and retaliate but was stoped by Nalls forcful hand. He just nodded with a look of confidence in his eye that calmed Gingitsune. She sat and watched the attack comming towards them wondering what he could be thinking. As the water was just about to hit them it sopped and verred away towards the other players.
huh? Armina thought to herself in the midst of casting Repth on those who needed it most --she had plenty of SP thanks to having lost herself in thought while the others fought Nall. That doesn't make sense... why would it stop attacking Nall & Gingi? & why didn't they even try to get away or fight back? Could there be a connection?

Maybe... maybe we have to not fight it to win? Looking over at Nall & Gingi again she replays what she had seen. yes... it definately didn't attack them, & all they did was nothing!

Armina spots Vera, playing childishly with a puddle of water. For the first time the LongArm realizes the cat-turning player was without her clothes & blanches. Ugh! Did she undress while she was trying to seduce Kuja? That is quite disturbing! Casting another Repth she pauses to restore a little SP. I didn't know characters in The World could be undressed, but then I don't know much about the game, do I? She shrugs noncommitally. I suppose that's another hacker-touched oopsie though, like us being able to feel everything even before we got stuck in comas. I'm sure the game designers made this a fairly PG game since young kids can play it. Casting a couple of Repths towards Gingitsune & Nall, Armina contemplates Vera's current actions. Hmmm... she's playing with the water, but not fighting it, & it doesn't seem to be attempting to hurt her either...

Concentrating on forming her theory & healing her companions she does not notice the deluge that is forming to splatter her. A male voice calls "Armina! Look out!", but she only vaguely hears it & makes no motion as to head the warning.

...of course maybe I'm falling prey to the most common flaw of scientific theory making --bias! I could only be seeing Vera's playing with the water as similar to Nall & Gingi not being hit because that's what I want to see!

The only thing to do then is test it! With that she looks up at the downpour of water threatening to destroy her with a perfect Armina smile, completely without fear & without trepidation.

(ooc: oy, I hope I did that okay. I wanted Armina to try & figure something out for herself from what Nall posted & what she would have gotten to see, since she wouldn't have heard what Nall said to Gingi. I hope it's okay, Nall!
*sighs* so many posts, so little time! I got a little lost with the deaths, so if there's anyone still dead go ahead & post that Armina used a ressurect on them cuz she's got a few.
Might need to wait & see whether Nall kills her with the water looming over her head though. *grins*)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Kayin
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Kayin » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:30 am

(ooc: Nice thought Armina! I was getting close I think but I was no where near forming it into a thought, I was stuck on minds games, and trying to figure out what kind of mind game)

Kayin looked to each of the other players, each plan they had tried so far had seemed to fail. The situation was seeming discouraging at best. How are we supposed to fight a pool of living water? Maybe we could freeze it, it shouldn't be able to move if its solid... If we could hit the hacker this would be so much easier. Is there a way to get pasted that cloak? There has to be. Nothing is absolutely perfect. he thought to himself. I'm not much help here, I can't think of anything right now, the best I can do is try and keep people alive. Kayin wasn't prone to protecting people normally, but it was better than standing around with his sword up his arse trying to see a weakness somewhere. Much more helpful, and a lot more comfortable.

Kayin was dashing about as quickly as he could to keep the tendrils of water away from the people within the little area he was protecting. Kayin was looking all around the platform, there was no telling where the attacks would come from, but being in the center of the platform served we to allow Kayin enough time to meet the approaching water before it could hit one of the recovering party members. The Banshaku was only toying with the player thus far this battle had mostly been for Kuja's enjoyment. Kuja was extremely euphoric, the two strongest players were lying down and resting obviously worn out. With Nall and Gingitsune temporarily out of commission, he had no worries about loosing, though in his mind he was sure even if they were participating the situation would be the same. The pool of living water lashed out randomly among the players, it seemed to be targeting the stronger members of the group more than the weaker ones.

Kayin noticed a tendril coming towards the center of the platform and quickly moved into its path. As the water came rushing towards him, Kayin Planted his feet and stood his ground raising his sword to meet the torrent splitting the tendril into two separate pieces each narrowly missing Kayin and the players behind him as the were spread apart by the large sword. The split tendrill fell to the ground forming a pool and quickly reformed into another shape, this time it mimiced Kayin’s visage, complete with crossshaped marking and huge blade. This didn’t sit well with Kayin, he had fought his own mirror image before and that was enough, he didn’t need some stupid living water to be mocking him.

Kayin wasted no time in unleashing his disapproval, it was showed in the form of a Deathbringer. The heavy blade was already flipping in the air as the Banshaku finished its morphing, but had no time to react as Kayin brought his sword down upon the unwanted visage. It splashed out sideways from the attack forming two puddles, one at each side. The puddles didn’t move right away, Kayin began to wonder why as a quick realization came to him. “Oh Shit! the words escaped his mouth as he turned in time to see another tendril moving toward the now unguarded players, Kayin reacted quickly as he brought his left hand up and shouted “Rai Don” The lightning descended upon the watery tendril with minimal damage and a flash of light. The tendril fell to the ground and receeded back to the edge and rejoined the pool surrounding the platform.

That was way to easy” Kayin said lowly as he turned to find the two puddles had formed visages of Nall and Gingitsune, and were advancing on the heavy blade. Kayin was growing really aggitated at the Banshaku, its mind games were getting to him. Kayin stopped cold. Mind Games Kayin shook his head, and noticed Armina standing before the water without fear or even a defensive stance, there was no way he could get to her either. “Don’t tell me its been that easy of an answer... The harder we fight the harder it fights, wait that actually makes sense, if you fall into water is easiest just to let is sweep you away the worse you fight it, the worse it pounds you... And it hadn’t targeted me or actually attacked until I hit it first... Kayin stood motionlessly as the thoughts flooded his head. He sheathed his sword and looked back to the two forms before him, they merged into a single tendral once again and wrapped around him throwing him accrossed the platform. Kayin landed with a thud near Gingitsune and Nall once again. He casted Repth upon himself and watched Armina to see if she was going to be pummeled by the water or if pacifism would actually stop the creature from attacking.
Level :24
Equip: Absorbtion, Raccoon Earcap, Wyrm Scale, Miner's Gloves, Mountain Boots
Skills: Groundbreaker, Dek Corv, Life Drain, La Repth, Rue Kruz, Gan Don, Ap Corv

"Give me one.... Wait! Screw one, Give me twenty good reasons!"

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:08 am

"Ruri, I'm not insane, and I'm not different, I'm just a weird person with an odd idea, watch" Vera said as she went to Kuja who was to busy controlling the attacks to notice her "Kuja, I'm sorry, but this has to happen" she said pulling out the bottle

"Vera you are insane" Ruri said as she looked towards Vera

"No, remember our weapons and magic can't hurt him, but anything he creates can" Vera said as she dumped the water into her hand and concentrated as it turned into a dagger "Forgive me Kuja" she said ramming it into him

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:26 pm

Rayo trotted right next to Argilus. He stepped up, and stared directly ahead like Argilus.

"I assume you have enough health for now, tell me if you need any recovering, I have plenty of that to go around. When I heard your call for assistance I noticed something else. Seems our favorite Banshaku has been sprouting water creatures off its body. you may have said you would win completely on your own, without a team, but I might suggest we attack at least the same group of opposition. I spotted an aquafied Mummy Ripper strolling about. It is as a good a target as any. Even though it looks like a Mummy Ripper though, don't expect it act the same, those are just disguises, all of those water creatures spawned by Banshaku seem to have roughly the same ability, manipulating their own water bodies."

Before the pair made any type of offense against the water apparition, Rayo rotated his wand as he began to cast spells. "Ap Do..............Ap Do." First Argilus and then Rayo, their bodies became lighter and became quicker, faster, more agile.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:44 pm

As Gingitsune watched Armina and Kayin test their theories the pieces of the puzzle she had been ruminating upon finally came together.
That must be the trick... she bit her lip and looked at Nall, hoping for some sign of affirmation, but getting none she turned her gaze back to the players. It seemed true that those who weren't attacking, were not being attacked themselves, and those that were at the head of the onslaught had been killed...
However, if they didn't fight, how could they truly win?
Banshaku wouldn't just go away if they gazed at him pacifistically... nor would Kuja.
There had to be something more to it, but perhaps the first part was already solved.
Gingitsune moved her arms, feeling the bandages pinch up against her healing wounds, and small flows of blood reopening as the wounds were aggravated. They seemed a lot better now, and Gingitsune was finally fully sure that she could help her friends out, and stop sitting out like a hurt child. She looked over at Nall, and felt a small tug at leaving him there all on his own, but she knew that Nall was tough and that she wouldn't go very far, she needed desperately to speak with the rest of her team, they needed to decide on a plan of action...

She pulled herself up and arched her back like cat, picking her wand up, smoothing out her slightly torn dress, and readjusting her bandages.
She had stopped thinking of the World as a game anymore, the blood- the tears, they were all characteristics of a real world, pain was real, and the pain she had felt with every stinging blade cut had been more real than anything she had ever experienced.
She shrugged her shoulders, as far as she was concerned, everything had changed, everything was real now...

She approached a group of members from her team.
"Well minna, I'm back... I see that Armina and Kayin seem to have something in the way of solving this, perhaps fighting really isn't the key to defeating, as it was in the other battles, perhaps we need to stop fighting..."

(ooc: short post, sorry, I am so so tired!)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Jun 10, 2003 9:57 pm

"OK, this is stupid. All 've seen are stupid water tricks, some random tactics, and a really ugly hacker. I mean hideously, digusting, horiffingly ugly. If you'll just excuse me, i think it's time we had a bit of a chat with our friend." With that, she turned about and took a leisurely stroll up to Kuja. Staring him straight in the eye and leaning in,she put her face three inches from his. "What exactly are you think you're doing? Am i going to hae to smack you upside the head ,or are you going to knock this crap off? Well?" A bit shocked by the bluntness of hijinx, or how she managed to get that close, it took a second to recover his wit. Sneering maliciously he looked her square in the eye and without any warning what so ever, gave her a raspberry. " Now go away little girl, us big kids are playing right now." Hijinx glared at Kuja, cold fire burning in her eyes." Fine then, but you've been warned. By the way, where I come from, thats considered a challenge." Fininishing the last sentence, hijinx started to walk away. Then, with a sudden burst of movement, she whipped around and blackhanded him across the face so hard that a handprint was left to mark the blow. Nodding with satisfaction, hijinx walked to the confused group and declared that this was "officially war".
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."