Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Post by Nall » Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:22 pm

Nall looked over at nighthand with a sad look in his eyes. He slowly began to shake his head.
'I know a lot about the hackers yes, but I have no clue where they would have taken Kayin... If it makes you all feel better I don't think Garaa took him to their server. They wouldn't want to risk leaving a clue for us about how to access the server.'

Nall sighed. He didn't know what Garaa was planning. Garaa was one of the strongest hackers. Nall didn't want to confront Garaa right now but unfourtunatly Garaa had come to them. Nall's mind was racing...

'Is Kayin really worth what we're going to come up against? We are almost sure to lose against Garaa...'
Nall pondered in his head. The players were looking at him and could see the distress in his eyes. Nall sighed, could he just leave Kayin? He may lose the others players trust if he did. Nall looked at Ramzas seemingly freenzied state. He smiled, he couldn't just leave Kayin. As hopless as it may be he had to try and help him. He looked at the group.
'Everyone... This is a descision that is hard for me to make. If we fight Garaa chances are we will all die. However I realize that you would never let a friend down even if it did mean risking your lives.'
Nall paused for a moment to see everyones reactions. Then started up again.

'I think I'd better explain to you some more things before anything else happens. Most of you have already heard my story of how I met the hackers and how I escaped their server right? well now I'm going to tell you a little bit about the hackers. They are a very complex group and are very organized. Their prime goal is to take over the planet by means of The WORLD. They are using a glitch in the game to put people into comas and control their minds inside the game. Everyone that has become uncocious due to the game is in the hackers server, minus us. I was able to escape however I brought you all into coma's by having you help me. You all would have probably been in coma's by now anyways and be in the hackers server.'
Nall stoped for a moment as he often did. He was trying to show them that they has hit a bit of good luck within bad luck. While they are unconcious at least they arn't in the hackers server.

'Basically there are 8 elites who are the strongest and run the organization. Then there are countless other hackers that work for them as well. But just because they are a large hacker organization doesn't mean all hackers work for them. Anyways, the admins won't do anything about it because they refuse to believe in anything we say.'

Nall stoper again and looked around. He could tell Gingi was wondering about the twilight items as well as some others. Nall wasn't sure if the whole group was ready to hear this. He sent a flash mail to Gingi telling her he may tell her after. Nall looked up again.

'Well, even if we do decide to fight right now there is nothing we can do. We must wait for some clue from Garaa.'
Nall lied down on the bed beside Gingi. Dispite his sleep he was still a bit tired. He wasn't planning on sleeping though, he would talk to anyone that wanted to talk.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:49 pm

Rayo was wondering about one thing. Nall said that they could easily be beaten. That was not very good for group moral, was it? He was being honest with them, and that was good, but Rayo just hoped no one would start to freak. He sighed, better now than later.

Nall also mentioned that there were 8 elites. Was Kuja an elite or had they practically been defeated by a low class of the organization. It was true Royce had helped him, but Kuja was tough in his own right. How powerful was this Garaa? Nall was calm about Kuja. How terrifying was Garaa. Nall seemed to know some information he was not supplying. He had mentioned a soon to be opponent without listing any special items, strategies, good contingency plans, even a physical description. One major thing this group lacked was unified strategies and information.

He wondered how he would fare, and all the others against this mostly unknown threat. They would obviously be heading out soon. Once Nall or Gingitsune found out where Kayin was. Both of them seemed to have their own unique ways of information gathering.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:38 pm

Vera slowly looked up, after barely hearing anything that was said, she slowly, and very tiredly crawled back on to the bed sitting up as she looked around "Damn, everyone is still sleeping, lazy bums" she said yawning again as she gt up and walked around the room and slowly gave everyone a kiss on the forehead "Everyone should have a night night kiss, before going to bed, or you'll have bad dreams" she said smiling as she laid in the middle of the room, slowly falling back into dream land till everyone else awoke her
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:41 am

Hijinx was irratated at having been woken from her pleasnt sleep. She had been having the most wonderful dream. There were dancing cakes, flying fried chickens, and a drumstick chorus line. She stared blankly at nall, listening to the situation with an uninterested look. "Is this going to involve getting up? I don't see any special reason to care. It doesn't sound like it'll be that big of a problem." Yawning loudly she closed her eyes and twist her neck around to get the stiffness out. "I'm sure he's just fine where ever he is. Besides, he'll be back soon enough." Leaning back she rolls to her feet and walks to the door. "If you have any problems with my views feel free to talk to me while i catch some food." Placing a palm on the door she ducks under the opening door and makes her way to the river. Grabbing a bucket along the way she can be heard to say "I hope everyone likes fish." She dives into the water of the large river, oddly enough, she bearly makes a ripple, let alone a splash.

OOC: Sorry i haven't posted lately, i'm havein such a hard time keeping up! I'll be on more now! Schools finally out, and i'll have more free time then ever!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Argilus
Twin Blader

Post by Argilus » Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:57 am

His eyes began to open, the small glaze of remaining morning water from his eyes were still in effect blurring his vision. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes, wiping away the fluid and clearing his vision quiet well. Argilus was now awake, his head still bobbled over and his shirt and blades on the floor. Scratching his head, he was a bit curious what had occurred on that night.

Argilus reached down, grabbing his shirt first and then throwing it on. He then made his direction to the pile of what was his Silver blades and holster. He hovered over them for a bit, and took a moment to think. He had to come back to realize that it wasn’t his real life. He had never fallen asleep in “The World” and that was he forgetting his real life ways? He grabbed his holster and set in on around his waist and buckled it up securely.

Argilus moved out and wondered out side. He didn’t notice it but there were some people who had already made it out side, players. What had he been sleeping through? The sun was had just risen, and the light was hurting Argilus’ eyes quiet much. Anyway, he had walked outside, and notice Nall was out there as well, he blink a few times, allowing his eyes to adjust.

(OCC: Just trying to get my char interested.)
I'll be there by your side
in the land of twilight
in your dream I will go
till we find the sunrise

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:54 pm

(ooc: Na-all! *pouts* Armina had invited you or Gingi -or both- to share a bed with her strait off... Nall just must not have been listening! *laughs* But in real-life I know it was cuz you were gone all weekend!)

Another hacker... "But how? How did someone just take Kayin? Wouldn't there have been some noise or commotion? Kayin wouldn't have let himself be taken without a fight! I know that!"

Nall gives a sigh. "It was Garaa, 'Mina... he could easily have hacked away any signs of struggle."

Armina's shoulders slouch unhappily. "But why? Why take Kayin? Just to get us to follow him? Then where's the ransom note or whatever? Any good kidnapper knows there's gotta be a ransom note."

Sitting up strait she shooke her head possitively, russet locks bouncing amiably. Much to Gingitsune's amusement the LongArm's actions bounce the bed slightly. Nall gets a queer look on his face from the movement; almost as if he fears he will slide off his perch to the floor & look foolish.

"There's no note." Armina begins to pout. Opening her mouth to say something more, Nall holds up a hand to stop her. "Like I said before, we must wait for some clue from Garaa. Without it we don't have any idea where to start looking for Kayin."

The LongArm nods her compliance, though she would rather not have to wait. With Nall so close she is able to get a good look at him. Seeing something new she quirks her head. "Um, Nall? When did you get a new tattoo?"

Looking a bit flustered he mumbles something about this morning. Armina just keeps looking at him. hmmm... he had more tattoos when we fought him before... with Kuja... I know there's more to his connection with the hackers, but he doesn't seem to want to tell us. Maybe he thinks he's protecting us from something, but I'd like to know what!

Because it seemed to be Nall's wish to drop the subject, Armina respectfully complies. I might act immature, but I know when people need their space. Nall needs that space right now. At least as far as his new tattoo is concerned.

"okies... so we're going to be going up against Garaa. So tell us something about him, Nall! What can we expect? What element does he prefer to fight with? How can we prepare ourselves so that we might stand more of a chance at winning? If we've gotta wait we might as well prepare as much as we possibly can! You know more about these hackers than any one of us! Give us a little insight to give us the 'oomph!' we need to win!"

Cheerleader Armina returns with a happy bounce on the bed, causing Gingitsune & Nall to slide a little closer to her. Nall gives her a balefull glare that is almost instantly replaced by a smile upon seeing her beaming face. Now how to answer her...

(ooc: ha! how ws that? *giggles* fun for me anyway!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:02 am

Tirath entered Mac Anu feeling refreshed. The long rest had left him ready to face anything that came his way. As he crossed the bridge he could see Hijinx trying to spear some fish and dragging a bucket behind him. That should be a good breakfast he thought to himself as he made his way to the door. He walked in the secret door and was about to great everyone with a smile and a good morning only to see the long faces on most of the players. "What happened?" He looked around the room "and where is Kayin?" Tirath's hope faded as Gingi explained all that had happened while he was gone

OCC: Thats the best I can do for now, I figured since it looked like we were ready to leave I should come back.....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:38 pm

"HA HA! Now i have you! Hey wait a second, get back in the buket!. Stupid fish! You're all harder to catch then my cat! Ow ow ow ow ow ow! Stupid bony spikes. AHA! Victory is mine! Take that fish!" Pleased with her catch and the variety of foods that were to be found about Mac Anu, she returned to the hideout with a full bucket and a large sack full of fruit and bread. "Ok, i think i got enough food for a while, but does anyone know how to cook?" Looking around hopefully she is only met with stares. "I bet tokki wants to help! Come on tokki, you get to help make fish food!" Grinning from ear to ear, hijinx grabs tokki by the arm and drags her out the door and up to the roof, despite her protest. Every eyed the bag left behind by hijinx when she abducted poor tokki. It was a large silk bag the size of a bean bag chair. On the front of the bag was the label "Bread and other yummy treats". Opening the bag, Nall discovered that bag is full of candy, bread, fruit, and beef jerky. Attached is a note wishing everyone a happy breakfast.

OOC: Enjoy the food everyone. I expect a food fight, so don't disapoint me!
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Nall

Post by Nall » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:48 pm

(OOC: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *Ultima@Compy* My comp crashed AGAIN this morning.... I lost like all my files everything.... I wont be able to post for a long fricken time it looks like and I'm pissed......)

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:17 pm

Gingitsune grinned at 'Mina, and laughed as she hauled herself off the rocking bed and back onto the floor. Armina's attempts to cheer everyone up had worked for the moment, but Gingitsune still had so many questions, none of which had really been answered.
She smiled nebulously at the group, and picked up her Wand, making her way towards the door again.
"Where're you going Gingi?" someone asked from the back of the room.
"I just need to see something for myself..." she answered, and sleepily made her way outside, wondering if Nagi had found time to get online yet, he was really her only resource- and she might as well ask him for some information- if he had any...
As she strolled down the streets, peering into every dark alley she came across, she noticed something very familiar...
It was on a stone wall across from the Weapon's Shop, a blank little wall covered in sundry papers and ads.
One of them immediately caught her keen violet eye, it was a picture of Asgard.
It was a picture of Asgard on a Wanted Poster.
She stopped in her tracks, almost dropping her wand, the reward was high and there was no doubt in her mind that many players would take the company up on it.
She quickly made her way over to the wall and pulled it down, scanning the paper with her eyes and then stashing it in her bag.
No wonder Asgard had seemed so ill-at-peace when she had seen him...
She quit her search for Nagi, he would come to her if he had anything to say, she only hoped that Asgard would explain this to her also.
She wasn't sure if anyone else knew, perhaps not, she would let Asgard decide if he wanted to tell them or not, but as for Gingi she wanted some sort of explanation.
She knew that the posters would be everywhere, and the one she had just pulled down would make no difference... Those players would come after him, no matter what.
She sighed, Kayin was gone, Asgard was wanted... things were getting interesting.
She trudged back to the hideout at a leisurely pace, getting admission, and pulling herself in.
Not much had changed, some were talking, and others were still sleeping.
"I'm back..." she said, but her voice wasn't the same, she seemed to have even more on her mind than when she had first left to search for answers.

(ooc: did badly on my math final, hehe, not much inspiration to post so deal with it!)

Ruri Hoshino

Post by Ruri Hoshino » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:21 pm

((That sucks well uh..have fun trying to remake those files. Anyways...I hope be here for friday, Saturday and half of the day on Sunday cause I'll be at a anime convention. ^.^ I'll miss you guys while I'm over there ^.^))

Ruri looked over to Hijinx and she smiled. "That looks wonderful hijinx, how did you get a hold of all this?" She asked. She couldn't help but stray away from Rayo to look at some of the food Armina brought. It looked so dilcious, but she didn't feel hungry because she knew she was in a game. She looked down a little bit thinking what was the point of eating if the food wasn't real. But then again, the food does remind some of the real world.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Jun 19, 2003 5:23 pm

Rayo got up and exited the hideout. Kayin was missing, but there was nothing they could do right now. Going to a dungeon to fight did not seem right if there was no purpose. Hijinx brought food but why would they need food here? Its the same as sleep. As long as their bodies were intact and were being provided some sort of nutrition, what did it matter if they ate or not in their minds? Rayo passed by Gingitsune. He was going to say hi but she seemed a bit distressed. Most likely over Kayin. She obviously knew him longer than the newcomers had. Rayo eyes traced the paths of all of the players nearby. None were near the alley. He quickened his pace and soon enough was there alone. Going around alone may seem stupid considering Kayin was just captured, but if he allowed fear to control him here, he would be unable to do anything. Besides, he hoped to do something. Staying cooped up in the hideout was a bit dull. Besides, he needed some time to think. He leaned against the back wall fo the alley and just waited. Eventually something would happen. He just need to wait for it to. A wavemaster approached Rayo and he remembered the situation they had last met under.

Flashback

Bolts from the GiRai Rom fell from the sky like shards of light. Larry stumbled and dropped his wand.

"Give up now," Rayo.

He walked over and kicked the fire wand away.

"That is your only device with offensive spells. Give up."

Larry charged with no weapon, his hp at a measly 5%. As he approached Rayo chanted one final thing.

"Rai Don," Rayo.

Then...it was over.

End Flashback

"You!" Larry cried. "I'll defeat you this time!" he boasted. Rayo shook his head, disgusted. "I don't feel like fighting you for a third time. You lost both times before, why would this time be any different?" Rayo explained. "You're too weak. Your actual player level is decent but you have no actual skill or battle sense. I already know your opening move, Vak Don right?" Larry tried to hide it but it was very obvious by now. "Fine, if you won't fight me, what would you say about coming with me? I'm going on a hunt with some other players for some heavyblade. Rayo shook his head again. "Stop wasting my time." Larry smirked and walked away. "A heavyblade, why would people be hunting a player?"
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:44 pm

Vera yawned lightly as she looked around seeing some more people up as she arched her back, cracking it as she stood up "Well, that was an odd night" she said rubbing her nose, as she turned to everyone "So, what did everyone dream about?" she asked as everyone turned to her, with an expersion showing they would rather not tell "Alright, hmmmm, well I'm out of things to talk about" she said as she sat down as ran her claws across her wand slowly
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:34 pm

(ooc: poor poor Nall! *pouts* To the PC: Bad Nall's computer! No biscuit! How could you do such a thing to our beloved Nall? That's it: go to the corner & think about what you've done until you're sorry!)

Armina laughs at Hijinx as Tokki is pulled into the frood preparations. "Let me help! I've never gutted a fish... but I read a book on it once! How hard can it be?"

With that she plunges her arms into the bucket & tries to grab a fish. The first one slides through her fingers. "Slippery little buggers, aren't they?"

Catching hold of one she draws it from the bucket & looks for something to scrape the scales off with. Her own BerserkSpear is still under the bed she had slept in... too far away to use. Besides it would be too unweildy...

Instead she grabs the nearest TwinBlade weapon she can find strait out of the holster. Hijinx does not even seem to notice, being still preoccupied in getting Tokki to help cook. Recalling the book the LongArm wields the unfamiliar blade across the fish... & surprisingly it works!

Finishing scaling the first fish she slices it open & scrapes the innards into another bucket she found. The stentch is pretty bad & she wrinkles her nose in disgust. "EWWWWW!!!!! Fish guts!"

Nall pulls out a little camping stove... from somewhere. Armina is pretty sure she has not seen it before but shrugs her shoulders nonchallantly & hands over the fish. Then she sets to getting the rest of the fish ready.

When all of the fish were sizzling nicely in the pan, Armina looks at the blade she had been slicing the fish with... & grimaced. Grabbing a loose cloth from nearby she dunked the blade in the bucket that had held the fish. The water was cleaner than anything else around. Gingerly she uses the cloth to try & buff up the blade... almost getting it as good as new.

Once Armina feels the blade is clean enough she thrusts it back into Hijinx's holster. This time however her actions are noticed. "What! How dare you touch my blades! You will feel my wrath!"

With that Hijinx grabs soming form the bag of food... it looks like a pear but Armina does not take the time to reach that conclusion. As the fruit sails her direction the LongArm ducks & covers. It misses her & she hears a definate splat! as the soft ripe fruit finds another target. Armina looks back in terror to see Asgard wiping pulp from his cheek. Her eyes widen as his close to mere slits. "You're going to pay for that..."

Nall, seeing what is about to happen, grabs one of the guys & has him help move the cooking fish to a safer location... like behind a bed. Just in time too, for Asgard is tossing food at Hijinx, who has run behind Tirath laughing. Tirath grins almost evily & picks out something from the bag o' food. Gleefully Hijinx gives the battle cry, "Food fight!"
Last edited by Armina on Fri Jun 20, 2003 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Nall

Post by Nall » Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:01 am

(OOC: I fixed my compy!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D lol *does heroic pose* I'm so good it amazes me... hehehe)

Nall watched the food sailing overhead. He couldn't help but laugh at the childish antics of the players while they waited for breakfast. He was feeling very hungry and watching the food fly overhead made him more hungry. Everyone was running around the room either ducking for cover or looking for food to throw.

Armina threw a tomato at the speedy Hinjinx who dodged it cheerfully. Nall poked his head up to get a better look at what was going on. He should have known not to. Armina's tomato hit hin square between the eyes. The room suddenly went quiet as Nall's face dripped with tomato. Nall was giving off an evil glare towards Armina.
'You're gonna pay for that!'

Nall smiled and licked some tomato from around his mouth away as he picked up a piece of nearby fruit and threw it at Armina. The fight was back on and food was flying once again. They were having a great time as the food was flying however it was halted when they heard a knock on the door. Every player should have been inside the hideout so who could it be? Nall got up and walked to the door. Nall accuted his senses that were somewhat dorment for the past while and knew who was standing behind the door. Nall sighed.

'Excuse me for a moment...'
Nall drew his sword and opened the door. The players saw a little goblin character who immediatly jumped to attack Nall. Nalls eye's flashed as the goblin stopped in mid air.
'What do you want Wayne?'

The little goblin tried to squirm but to the players suprise he was litterally frozen in the air.
'Argh! Curse you! Let me down! I'll kill you!'
Nall sighed as he grabbed the little goblin by the neck.
'Tell me what you came her to tell me or I'll delete your worthless data...'

Nalls eye's narrowed into a sharp glare. The goblins face droped realizing the position it was in. Nall let go of the goblin and it still remained in the air.
'Alright... Master says that Leo--'
The goblin was interrupted by a quick jab to the stomach. It winced in pain and growled at Nall.

'Don't use my real name Wayne...'
The goblin gave a disgusted look but then shook its head in compliance.
'Master says that Nall must come to his special event! There will be a tournament held in the Yamiyo Server!'
Nall glared at the goblin.

'A tournament you say? Sounds like fun... Two questions for you Wayne, first, what did Garaa say about Kayin? And second who exactly will be a part of this event?'
Wayne squirmed a bit in mid air then answered Nalls questions.
'Master said if you come then Kayin will be returned to you and will participate in the tournament! Everyone in your group will come and they will fight some of our strongest warriors!'
Nall smiled.

'I'm asuming none of the elites will be participating...'
Wayne began to giggle but quickly shut up at Nalls cold glare.
'There will only be one elite! Master will be participating in this event himself!'
Nalls face sank and he sighed.

'And if we don't come Kayin will be killed am I right?'
Wayne nodded.
'that's right! Master is looking forward to seeing you again Leo--!'
Nall jabbed The goblin again then grabbed him and moved him outside.
'I warned you about my name... You tell your master we'll be there.'

Nall closed his eyes and turned around. Wayne fell from the spot he was stuck. The little goblin gave Nall a black card and then ran off. Nall walked back inside the hideout and looked at everyone. They heard the whole conversation and were curious.

'So what exactly is this yamiyo server Nall? I've never heard of it before...'
A players voice spoke out. Nall sighed as he sat on the bed.
'It's Garaa's server... It's connected to the World but isn't supposed to be.'
The players understood as best they could. They all looked at Nall expecting a bit more out of him.
'Well, after we eat I guess we'll have to go participate in Garaa's event... You should all talk about strategies while we're eating. There's most likely gonna be 2 on 2 and 3 on 3 fights so make strategies for that and group up. There may be one on one fights as well... just be prepared for anything.'

Nall looked at everyone, they seemed to want more information but Nall felt that this was enough for now before they eat. Nall looked around the hideout, it was a mess. Food everywhere, beds messed up and couch cussions all over the room. Nall sighed as he walked over to the fish that were cooking. He picked one up and took a bite out of it. It burned Nalls mouth since it was very hot and the players giggled a bit at Nall who was trying to douse the pain.
'Well the fish is ready!'

(OOC: Oh ya, I wont be here again this weekend so :P but eat food and discuss strategies! Try to actually come up with some because fighting in a group is one thing but fighting 1v1, 2v2. and 3v3 is different! You must be ready! bye bye! :D)