Have something to say about .hack//DIVERGENCE? Post it here!

Moderator: Nighthand

jokan

how to lvl up

Post by jokan » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:51 am

how do you lvl up???

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:07 am

Mods reward levels. You would be able to gain levels and...(drumroll)...the subplot boards.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:07 am

please see the anouncement at the top of this forum.

oh, & levels are given at the end of adventures by the gm.
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

xenosagaextreme

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by xenosagaextreme » Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:38 pm

:twisted: :evil: :evil: HOW COME NO ONE ANSWERS MY EMAILS

Armina
Exalted Player

why no one answers e-mails

Post by Armina » Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:50 pm

That depends... who did you send e-mails to?

Some of us here are very busy or get loads of PMs to read everyday. If you send a pm to Nall or Gingitsune it could be possible that there PMboxes are full to overflowing. Sometimes it's just hard to get to all the mail.

If you're sending real e-mails it could be that someone's not relying because they do not know you. Many people have locks or spamguards on their e-mails to avoid unnecessary mail. Other people simply play it safe & only open mail from people they know.

Sometimes a mod wil simply refuse to answer because the answer is on the board already & they get tons of mail asking the same thing. That can be quite tedious & frustrating for them. *grins* one of the reasons I'm glad I'm not a mod.

If you have questions, please see this post & read it completely. I know it's long, but hopefully it answers any questions you have. If you still are confused about something, then PM someone. Try to be very specific & mature in phrasing your question so that it will be more likely to be answered. Use common sense. No one will want to respond to a question like "Y the *^%% cant I register? WTF!" for example. It's not very nice & we woulnd't want people like that here anyway.

I hope that helps!
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect