Enter the World through the Delta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nall

Hijinx VS Barim

Post by Nall » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:40 am

(OOC: You get to be creative here! :D YOU get to chose what your enemy is like! Everything from appearance to skills to their own special hacker abilities! (you are all fighting hackers remember :D) Obviously the way you're gonna get levels etc in this tournament isn't going to be how well you can solve my riddles. This is more of a fun thing where you can be uber creative! The more creative and intersting you make your opponents and your fight the more you will be rewarded! It might seem unusual but you get to be creative and it should be lots of fun to make the whole fight with none of my boundries! anyways, I hope you all enjoy lol :D)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:08 pm

OOC: hehehe oh am i gonna have fun with this. I hope i'm allowed to use any little oddities i should "happen" to produce.

Hijinx stopped with her fist pulled back, green flame burning from her eyes. "Oh a twin-blade, help me. Don't let her hurt me guys." came a smug voice that radiated sarcasm. Laughter from the spectators flooded hijinx's ears while she held a dilirious goblin by the throat. "Oh i'm gonna bash him good. Turning his back to the enraged hijnx, he begins a series of taunts, including sucking his thumb. Seeing the display of behavior was making her blood boil. Suddenly becoming infuriated, a burst of flame erupts from her body. THAT'S IT! NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" Letting go of the goblin, she punches it as hard as she can, putting it clear though the wall.

"I, Barim, King of the axe bearer's, shall annialate this waste of skin! Prepare to die worm!" Turning around he yelps in shock and pain as the dual bladed warrior catches him in the stomach with a vicious kick that knocks him 3 feet into the air. With speed unmatched by anything less then ap do, she whirls about and smashes his face into the arena floor.
I feel much better now, a big target was just what i wanted." she replies.

Getting to his feet he heals himself and smirks. "I might be big but i'm by no means a target. I can match your speed easily. Watch now and be amazed!" Grinning hugely he begins to glow. The glow moves down to his feet, and he runs in circles around her with lightning speed. Ducking a swing she puts a leg out and watches in sheer amazent and as the axe master tripps and sails through the air. With the same agility as before he twist around and lands on his feet. " Shall we get started little girl?" he asks with a sarcastic note. Jumping up and down in excitement, hijinx claps fanaticaly and points a finger to the sky while she grins from ear to ear. "This is going to be fun!" she declares while lowers herself to all fours.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:13 pm

OOC: Oh poor me! Bandwith problems again! I'm so lost now, i guess i'll have to wing it huh. I'll just have to post more later.

Barim raises his axe and begins to bring it it down on hijinx. Hopping out the way it smashes through the ground, leaving a crater. The shockwave rips a rift in the floor, striking the stands and collapsing a small section. "Oh cool! Can i make smashy smashy now!?" ask hijinx. "You stupid witch, how dare you dodge my axe. Stand and fight you coward!" screams barim. "Oh that makes so much sense. I'm really going to stand here and let you cut me in half." she replies, mocking his sarcasm. Springing into the air she gives barim the finger and kicks for his head. Ducking the kick he swings his axe where he predicts she'll land. Pulling her blades out she slices fast at his face, making him jump back and causing the axe to miss by inches. Ducking as she lands, a blast of artic wind flies over her head,freezing the ground behind her and making a frosty pile of snow.
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:26 pm

nighthand leaps out of the way of the shockwave, narrowly missing the posts above the stands. the stands under him collapse as he lands safely on another section. he grins at hijinx's comments, and stays on his toes, in case any more stray attacks headed in his direction.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:11 pm

OOC: IIIIIIIIIIIIII'm BACK! Mr.computer t6emporarily went BOOM so, i couldn't play. But now i'm back, with more pent up insanity then i know what to do with! I think i'll post now.....

Looking behind her, hijinx immediately notices the ice. " Oh wow! That was so cool! WHEEEEEEEEE!" Jumping on the ice she begins to skate, while barim's red turns beet red. "Stop playing games you worthless child! This is a duel, not a party!" Jumping at hijinx he his axe connects with a snow bank, making an interesting display as the snow drifts back to earth. Hitting the ice hard, he slides off the side of the side and flaps his arms wildly before smashing into the ground. "Wow, you really suck at at ice skating ,huh?" Growling in frustration, he hops back into the ring. "You stupid girl! This is not a playground for your entertainment. Now fight me!

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:25 pm

Stopping dead in her tracks, hijinx's jaw drops as she at barim in disbelief.
" Whats wrong with you!? This is a game you nit wit, A GAME! Now you need to lighten up, like this!" Throwing a bag of flash powder at the axeman, her eyes flash. Smacking the bag with his axe, he is immediately caught off guard as the pouch burst into light. Shaking the dancing lights from his eyes, he finds hijinx sitting on his shoulders. "Look guys, his head makes a perfect bongo!" Screaming gibberish she begins to pound on Barims braincase while the frantic player trys desperately trys to pry the crazy person off his head.

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:35 am

Tirath sat in his seat stuned. How in the world had this CHILD managed to earn a match, while he an accomplished swordsman was left in the bleachers?!!
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:06 pm

Spinning up to one hand, hijinx bounces from hand to hand on top of barim's head. Screaming like a banshee he grabs at her hand and barely manages to get hold of her. "I SAID STOP IT! NOW DIE YOU ANNOYING LITTLE WITCH!" Dangling her by one hand in front of him, he breathes quickly in shallow breaths. Laughing wildly, she points at barim. "Yay! Now i get to be it......... your face is missing something....... I KNOW!" Pulling a permanent marker from a pocket with her free hand, she draws a goofy, curling mustache on his face. His temples showing now, he turns a dark red. " THAT'S ENOUGH! You wanna play GAMES HUH? How about baseball!" Letting go of her hand, he winds up and bashes her with the flat of his axe. Sailing through the air, she clears half the stadium before seeing where she's headed and smiles despite the circumstances. Melzas doesn't even have time to finish his curse before the twin-blade smashes into him, and both players fly down the hallway behind the seats of the hackers playing the tourney. A huge cloud of dust blast out of the opening with a resounding boom(probably nothing important........... i hope :arrow:). Healing herself and running back out, she smiles in the most smilingly smiley way and giggles uncontrollably. "Wow, that really hurt! This is fun!can we do it again?!" Shocked at himself, he smacks himself across the face and utters in horrifed words "Oh my god.......I just acted like that THING!". Baring his teeth, he screams at the top of his lungs and with all his might. "I'm going to tear you apart! No one makes a mockery of me!" Standing stewardly, she pretends to do her nails. Putting a jack-o-lantern on her head, she retorts. " Thats pretty frightening, espe :D cially coming from a man with such a ridiculous mustache." Trying and failing to remove the abomination, he roars like an animal and collapses another section of the stands.

OOC:I'm so lonely, someone else make a funny funny on my match.

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:33 pm

Nighthand again is forced to leap out of the way as the stands section he was in was again collapsed. he lept high into the air, coming to rest lightly atop a pole near the ring. from this position, he could watch the fight without being forced to move. again.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:06 pm

Dancing around the section of the stands, hijinx continues her vicous "attack", gradually driving barim deeper into his frenzy.
Now charging headlong through the crowd, the axe-master shouts "Hold still and fight blast you!". Diving for hijinx, he's caught in the back by multiple slashes before the force of his dive sends him flying through the stands. Standing on the area around the impact, the twin-blade removes her jack-o-lantern mask and pelts it down into the hole. The ground under hijinx is suddenly torn asunder by barim as he smashes the ground with his axe. Reeling from the impact, hijinx begins to fall. Before she can connect with the ground, a massive shockwave washes over her sending her spinning through the air once again. Healing in mid-air she burst through the stands on the opposite side.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:39 pm

Now covered in pumpkin bits barim stomps into the ring. Screaming in rage as hijinx cuts a hole in the stands, he turns and faces garaa. "I've had enough of these games, garaa, and i'm going to end this now!" Looking to her friends in the stands, hijinx scratches her head and ask "What does he mean by that?". Raising his axe and pointing it straight up, he holds it with one hand and laughs physcotically. Grabbing a strange orange ball from his belt he dares hijinx to come after him. Bounding up to barim she prepares to bring her blades down on his axe arm. Before she can stop herself, an orb of lightning roughly 3 feet in diameter engulfs barim and catches hijinx's arm. Flashing bright and hurtling backwards, hijinx lands in a crouched position, panting and, well....... smoking.... profusely. "Hahahahahahaha! Poor little devil woman can't get me now that i have my lightning shield! Now feel the wrath of my special attack! RAGING SKIES!" Blinking in confusion, hijinx barely has time to jump clear of of her spot as multiple cracks sound off before lightning blackens the area she was standing. Thinking to herself about about how to best eliminate this threat, she looks about in wonder as multiple tornado's descend from the heavens and myorolins cascade on the arena.

OOC: Just in case anyone's curious, myorolin is a sort of lightning. I'm almost psitive it's the effect of multiple lightning crashes, about 3 ft. in diameter. i think.......

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:45 am

OOC: This is officially an invitation. SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING! PLEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHE HEASE!
Last edited by Hijinx on Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:45 am

Side-steping another bolt, hijinx frowns in disapointment. "You really need these hacked attacks and magic items to measure up to a poor little twin-blader like me?" Smiling for the first time since the actual battle had commenced, barim quickly responds. "Oh no, stupid one. I'll not be falling for any of your tricks. Now i think that will be enough banter. It's high time you you learned your place." Tilting her head in confusion, hijinx doesn't notice the edge of the ring. Falling off the side, she is defenseless as a bolt descends towards her. holding her blades out in front of her, she trys vainly to defend herself. Striking the crossed weapons, the electricity diverges between the two, and dissipatates into the air around her. Hitting dirt with a thud, she blinks a few times and turns her the shiny metal objects about in her hands. Thibking about as fast as is possible in the current circumstances, her eyes suddenly show realization. "That's it!" she thinks to herself. Barim notices the look and smirks in amusement. "What's the matter, have you realized that you can't and won't win?" Standing tall and putting her side to him, she turns and cocks her head, a brand new sort of smile crossing her lips. "Hardly, but what i do know is how to really hurt you."

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:49 pm

ooc:-.-()

The fight was a bit crazy. It was fairly unorthodox. The match seemed insane. Yet it seemed to suit Hijinx just fine. It was nice to see Hijinx find away around the hackers weak electric assault. Barim didn't seem to know the first thing about lightning warfare. A fact that was going to let Hijinx win this match without much more delay. Hijinx deserved some sort of reward for getting around the bolt though. He left a guard cap by her spot. Once she finished the match she would claim a small reward.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:52 pm

Catching another bolt on her blades, hijinx quickly throws her arms outward, instantly discharging the shock into the ground around her. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I said I knew how to win, and i mean it!" Turning slightly left, hijinx watches lightning streak by her and strike a spectator. "Shut your mouth and die. You know there's no way out." mocked barim, a smug smile crossing his face. Hijinx only looks at axeman and sighs. "Your boring me now , so i think i'll just finish this." Throwing her blades up, hijinx kicks them both to opposite sides of barim. "What the..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Electricity suddenly courses between the steel weapons, conducting through barim. As the voltage increased, the massive bolts began to strike barim. His body suddenly spams, smashing the ball. As the attack dies down, hijinx yanks her blades from the earth. "And now, a REAL attack. SHADOW DANCE!" Slowly moving her arms in a dance, darkness flows around her. Barim is awed as the blackness totally engulfs him and the arena that he and hijinx had waged war in. In the stands, angry hackers grumble complaints about being unable to see the fight. Screams radiate from the shadows. and an axe flys up into the air landing next to tirath. Hackers laugh as he jumps when the heavy weapon sticks deep into the seat next to his. Barim crawls halfway out of the dark, his armour in shreds. Pleading for help, he's wrenched upwards and into the battle again. A series of rings can be heard as the last of his armor is gashed wide open. Vanishing as quickly as it came, the inky fog retreats back into her blades. Smiling happily, the twin bladed warrior puts her weapons in their sheathes and backhands his royal axeness across the mouth. He spins twice before he hits ground and his character fades grey. Skipping up to her seat, she looks at the item and looks about. "Did someone drop this?"