Official, and important server announcements pertaining to the game. Check them out before playing.

Moderator: Nighthand

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

I'm BACK! And something important...

Post by Gingitsune » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:59 pm

Hi everyone!
I just got back from vacation about 1/2 hour ago, and I figured I shouldn't stall this- even though I'm so so so tired!
Hehe, jetlag is the worst, and I am the most paranoid person in the world on planes, hehe, I almost ripped my dad's sleeve at one point when the turbulence was kind-of bad :oops: . Hehe, 16 hours on planes and in airports is not fun- but I guess, looking back, it was totally worth it! I had lots of fun! And missed you all very much!

Now onto the important news, as you guys know, Nall hasn't been on lately- and the truth of the matter is, I don't know if he'll even be on anymore at all. My erm... 'sources' tell me that he's gotten sick of Divergence, and if that's the truth, then he'll relinquish his role as GM, and I'll have to promote someone else to this. Nall hasn't been on for a really long time, and due to some recent 'events' that some of you know about, and that I won't write about here, I don't really know if he will come back at all, or if I want him back.
Sooooooo, GM spot is up for grabs ^_^ keep that in mind.
I have yet to talk to Nall, and I'll keep you up to date!
I'm hoping that now that vacation is almost over, we'll get right back into things :D

More later!

Gingi!

And thanks for posting everyone :D!

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:00 am

i know i talked to you earlier, but i don't think i ever said: Welcome Back!

other than that, you know my position on the GM issue. and, wanderer is getting a little 'impatient' to know if he can start the psuedo IRL posts... i say let him. if nothing else, i spices things up a bit until we get everything else settled down.

once again, Welcome back Gingi.

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:46 am

*sets off some fireworks*

Welcome back. I can honestly say you've been missed. Do to the nice timing, I'll be gone from tomorrow to sometime saturday though.

Side note-Has anyone seen Kayin? I have not been able to contact him in a month.

Side note #2-I would send a vote of confidence to Asgard and you both Gingi in the gm situation.

side note #3-Almost all fights are over, Asgard had promised he was going to finish soon, and Kayin never killed off his opponent. All other fights are over, even if they took a little nudging.

side note#4-I believe you may find Ruri/Tokki a bit harder to find online due to the start of school

side note#5-Welcome back again

side note#6-to whoever becomes gm, we have not been rewarded since banshaku page 3.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Raye
Elevated Player

Frah!

Post by Raye » Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:51 pm

Aloha! *licks divergence* Yay for new GM! Out with the old crap and in with the spiffy new shiney... uh.. products? :D
I'd vote Asgard too.. but doesn't he have college or something?
Hrmm.. Gingi, you could be the GM if you wanted to be. You're wonderfully good with storylines and whatnot. Anyways, yeah. I'll be back once the storyline picks up again. :twisted: I dunno why I put that there, I just think it's cute. xx;
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:11 pm

*Pops in Randomly*

Wow... I am posting on a divergence board. The mere suggestion of the possibility of a competent GM has at least sparked some interest. I say go for it. Don't know how much I will be active with college and all, but yay.
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:15 pm

Welcome back Gingi, and yeah you should GM, if not you then someone used to it that wants it, like Tokki or Rayo
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:04 pm

the votes seem to be going in favor of gingi, asgard, or both collaborating. just as a status report...

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:01 pm

Hehehe, a collaboration would be the best, that way we're not always waiting for just one person to get the story going, don't you think?

Raye
Elevated Player

huff.

Post by Raye » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:11 pm

Tokki wrote: The mere suggestion of the possibility of a competent GM has at least sparked some interest.
Yes, well, being competant is always a good thing. Hence, the last one wasn't too comptetant in a lot of areas.. *huffs*
If freedom is being alone, I fear liberation.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:42 pm

Hehe @ Raye-chan ^_^! (though it wasn't nice :wink: )

Tokki
Enlightened Player

Post by Tokki » Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:35 pm

Oh absolutely. I wouldn't mind being GM or helping with GM. I do a lot of stuff anyway. Eww.. It's raining outside. Tallhassee is so BLEH when it's raining ;_;
Tokki | Lv. 29 | Long Arm | Mistglaive | Kagayuzen | Time Headband | Rue Repulse | Rue Doom | GiRue Kruz | Rue Rom | Death | Ap Do | Miu Lei | Gan Don | Life Drain | No Damage | MeRue Rom

Wishlist: Undecided

Zavier Dragonus

Post by Zavier Dragonus » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:21 pm

Yeah, good to see that you're back G. It's been a long, long, long time, but now that you're back, main plot should start to pick up. Which in turn is good for the subs, because people will know actually have a reason to start typing more, becuase they want to get into the main and...well, I"m sure all of you get the picture. But, it's sad to see Nall go, he helped me a good bit when i was starting and Myk (drops eyes for the fallen admin, then comes back). But, I would like that position. Over the summer, for whateve reason, and many people know, I was unable to get on much. But now I will be on a very large part of the time, which is obviously a good thing for a GM. But hey, it's good to see you (figuratively, not literally of course :? ), and hope everything begins to go back to the way it was. Cya for now!

Zavier Dragonus of the Descending Dragon Host

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:24 pm

Hehe! Welcome back! It's nice to 'see' you too :wink: ! I'm hoping for very much the same thing, hehe!

Wanderer
Well-Oiled Machine

Post by Wanderer » Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:22 am

Awww!
Gingitsune and Tokki all come back and yet Im going to be gone for quite a while! Adjusting to new classes with like a whole bunch of people will be what Im doing half of the time while the other half is the double-load of homework that has increased. :P Lol, I know all of you college and highschool people have busier schedules and shtuff than me, but hey :\. Anyways I'll still be on AIm and maybe post a little in the subplots but its not going to be much! Have fun everyone and don't data drain me ;-;!
Level15 Wavemaster
GP: 2100
Abilites|Rai Rom|GiRai Rom|Gan Rom|Gan Zot|Rue Kruz|Juk Rom
Equipped|Jesters' Wand|Hiking Gear|Steel Cap|Ceramic Anklet|Fossil Bracer
Items|Yellow Candy|Almighty Wand|Mages Soulx3|Speed Charmx2|Raging Earthx5
Rare Items: Jesters’ Wand|BL Yokohama|Gaia Gloves|Time Bracer|Time Headband|Spiral Edge

Asgard
Exalted Player

Post by Asgard » Fri Aug 29, 2003 3:23 pm

Weeellllcooommmeee back! Gingi! (All I have to say about that topic. I've been short for words recently XP)

As for the GM position, I would be honored to be GM. A collaboration would be a good idea as well, much like if one is away, then the other can man the battle stations till the other returns and such. Maybe a poll for GM should happen, no? As for school, yes. I have 2nd Year Finance to worry about ;_; But I think I can manage this, school, a job at the college newspaper, and my old chef job. Nothing to it! Just a matter of time management XP

Woops gtg. *back to Soul Calibur 2*
This is my non-banner profile. Read at own discretion!
Wishlist (Bolded sections denotate priority, in descending order)
In General: LEVELS
Pet-Related: EX-Levels, [Lv. 2]Overdrive Sphere, [Lv. 2]Ressurect
Armor: Dice Gloves (20 RARE), Golden Turban (42), Saint Cross (41), Protect Ring (41)
Weapons: Master Nunchaku (40 RARE), Three-Section Staff (37),
Items: (None)