Enter the World through the Theta Server.

Moderator: Nighthand

Nighthand
Master of Games
Class: Bladesmage

Post by Nighthand » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:20 am

Nighthand should have been shocked by Hijinx's change. he should have, but he wasn't.

with all that was going on, it was no surprise to him. first nall dies, then a little cat-dragon thing appears, then armina manifests this power. and put on top of that being on the hit lists of both the hackers and the admins, there really wasn't much NOT going on.

quite frankly, he was surprised more that he was comparitivly UNhacked than the hacks of the others. his only hack, if you could even call it that, was his hair. and even now it still looked normal.

suddenly flashing back to the moment he had lost part of his hair in the hacked field, nighthand temporarily felt a jolt of cold through his skull. it was almost as if the water of the Banshaku had touched him again, taking more of his hair. he checked the tips with his eyes, not moving; they were unchanged. shivering, he shook his head slightly.

i wonder why i felt that? it's been so long, it seems, since we fought Kuja and the Banshaku...

not finding an answer to his question, nighthand sighed, and rose from his seat on the floor.

"If there is nothing else, i will excuse myself." without waiting for a reply, he turned and strode from the room.

once outside, he made his way to the other side of the Grunty ranch, and situated himself in the exact point between the normal town music and the grunty music. they both had to fade to change, and it made a very convienent silent patch of ground. he leaned against the wall of the ranch, then slid down to the ground. resting his head on his knees, he waited for a moment. then, he pulled a small object from his pocket.

"With this Flute, i have Death. and with it's Melodies, i have Life. the life and the death intertwine, mixing, harmonizing to form the very basis of life and death. the melody is eternal, and the breath that plays undying."

Nighthand read alound the quote engraved into the small instrument. he had placed it there, in a runic language he had made up years before in a boring school class. no one else would know what it meant, even if they had a chance to see it.

sighing once again, nighthand put the flute to his lips and began.

emenating from the flute came an ethereal tune, haunting and sorrowful. the slow music echoed around him, but was lost in the background when it left his small stretch of land.

his mournful song continued, and just when it seemed as though it would end, nighthand pressed a small button on the side of the instrument without halting. the melody he had first played repeated itself, and he added a harmony to it, just a ethereal as the first.

when the second would have ended, nighthand flipped the switch again, and played a third melody into the mix.

this song continued for several minutes, and finally the first two melodies faded, leaving just a single, long, steady low tone, that soon faded away into the near-silence around him.

without opening his eyes, he intoned:

"The song of Life, and the song of Death. melodies forming the basis of all." he smiled. "And with my breath, i control life and death."

now nighthand opened his eyes, looking to see if anyone had stopped to listen.

(If any of you want, you can be the one or ones to stop and listen. if not, i'll maybe add another player who is only there to listen this once. who knows, maybe a few GP will be thrown into my hat. not that i have a hat, but still...)

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:24 pm

Now even Armina and Hijinx had acquired hackings. It was interesting. The longer things moved on…the more players in their group had hacked attributes and in some cases, multiple hacks. Armina for example, had her unique ears and now she also possessed telepathy. It was quite interesting.

He mused silently to himself about his situation. They were trapped in a game. They had long ago accepted this as fact, but was it? How did they know it wasn’t false? Perhaps they were NPCs and only thought they were trapped in the game because they were programmed to. That certainly would be quite detailed programming but if it was true, it was also true that the programmers could have made it so that they would think it was impossible. He didn’t like the NPC idea though. He had faith he existed before this after all.

Rayo had another theory. What if they were dead? Their minds trapped here and wandering the net since there was no body to return to. If the game caused a seizure, they could have died and somehow their minds or perhaps their memories based on their save files created digital versions of themselves. That also was unlikely though. They felt pain, so their bodies must still exist in some shape or form.

They would be forced to continue for now though. He wondered how all the others had been handling these situations. So many of them had been keeping to themselves for the most part after everything that had happened…
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:20 am

Vera grumbled as she finally heard Armina's call, "I'm going to stalk Kurai if it kills me, well hopefully not that far." she said getting up as she wandered around more, still searching through the mist as she sat down once again and looked up.

"I'm so lonely, I knew I shouldn't have followed him, but something wasn't right." Vera said as she stared up through the hazy fog and sighed. "Why do I bother, maybe I should just go back, if I could find the way back." she said standing up as she took a deep breath.

"KURAI!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as she stared and hoped for a sign, but to no avail she received no response. "Anyone, please I'm alone." she mumbled slowly as she looked around as she started to cry silently.

"I just want someone, I'd even settle for that evil admin right now." Vera said as she closed her eyes and laid her head to the ground, "I just wanna know where Kurai went." she said taking a deep breath again. "He is being stupid going out alone, I just don't want anyone else to get hurt."
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

ramza
Exalted Player

Post by ramza » Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:34 pm

ramza was getting bored, he was well rested and he wanted to leave the hideout for a little. and he did so. right when he ventured out and rounded the corner to the town, he heard a familiar tune. he ponderred why it sounded so soothing yet foreboding all at once. then he remembered it.......it was th tune of the first player he ever met.....and he rememberred his roots in this game when he was still just level one, and careless, and somewhat confident, moreso then now, even wit hhis power.

FLASHBACK
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow this is great, what a rush. i've played many games, and not once have i seen such attention to small detail. i think i'll enjy this.(little did he know)i want to go with a party, its not very much fun travelling alone, especially when your level one... :oops:he remembers walking over to the chaos gate, where there were a bunch of players gathered, a plethora of job classes and levels, everything from wavemasters, to twin blades. he decided to go try and talk to people try and get the 411 and maybe go along with them. he goes around and he hears the tune from the flute, the same that hes presently stricken by. he just stands there, stands there next to the man sitting on the water, who seems to be a veteran. he turns to ramza....."hello....."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so thats how he started. ramza since then has been envoloped within this game since then. he had begun to hate the tune with passion, yet love it the same way. and there he stood again, stricken by this same tune from the beginning
Rod of Darkness(Custom)
Night Cloak(Custom)
Dark Vest(Custom)
Red Beret(Custom)
OrmeAni Kruz, ani rom, meani zot, ani kruz
ola repth, rip maen
Ap anid
Dek anid
Level 28
700gp

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:01 am

Tirath lay in a deep sleep, his arm around the baby grunty. Strangely enough it reminded him of his dog in the real world. It reminded him of the times he would fall asleep on the couch and wake to find her next fast asleep next to him.

His uneventful, peaceful sleep was interrupted by the image of Armina against a black space....
“Um… first off, I’m sorry to have “called” you guys. I know you were probably outside doing your own things and all. I guess I just panicked that it was so quiet in here…”

“When I opened the package, sometime before the Admins came, inside was a sphere –roughly the size of a softball.” Hijinx sits up, mouthing happily the word “ball.” Quickly Armina continues, not wanting to be pounced upon by the Hyperactive TwinBlade. “It was gold & swirling, & warm to the touch. After the fight, when I went out for a while, it was much smaller. Perhaps the size of an egg or a super-bouncy ball. Now however…”

“I think… I think the hack that this orb symbolizes has been entering me ever since I opened the package…” Looking hopefully at those she knows have hacked themselves she asks for confirmation of her theory. “I always wanted to have telepathic powers in the real world… but now that I seem to have a hacked variety I don’t know how to use it or even how to control it!”
The ball stayed in his eyes even Armina’s figure faded into a black rabbit and disappeared. What was so special about it? Now the ball stopped spinning and in a flash, was his ball, the one he had lost in the previous battle! It began to bounce up and down as if a invisible hand were catching it. Slowly a female blademaster faded into view and though her back was too him, he felt he somehow knew her....
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Tirath
Exalted Player

Post by Tirath » Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:02 am

OOC: Uh, can one of you GM's delete this? I don't know how I posted it twice, but......
Last edited by Tirath on Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment: Oval Sword/ Frost Armour/ Cougar Bandana / Frost Bracer / Leg mail
Items: Mages soul, spirte orcarina, anitidote, 3 emperor soul, 10 heath potion, 5 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 5 Gale Breath, 2 Resurrect, 2 Speed Charm, 2 Knights Bane
Money: 5403gp
Skills: La Repth, Rue Slash, Rue Rom
Unequiped: Unicorn Blade(Ani Slash)Executioner(Crackbeat)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:31 am

"Ah, Ramza. quite a wonderful tune, is it not?" the wavemaster nodded.

"I remember the first time i played this tune. not here in the game, but the first time ever. of course, i couldn't do all the fancy looping i do here, but it sounded good nonetheless.

ah yes. it was way back, several years ago. i was sitting in my Band class, bored with life. we were playing something stupid, some kind of hymn. i left, cutting class, and made up the first version of this song. later i refined it, and made the melodies and harmonies. of course, it sounds the best here."

he sighed.

"sometimes i wonder, are we really Stuck here? or is it just we don't want to leave? it seems so perfect here, if you ignore the hackers and the admin's trying to kill us..."

suddenly he seemed to snap out of his memories. he turned to ramza.

"Sorry to bore you with that. but perhaps i shall play another song?"

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:29 pm

This wasn't any fun. She was expecting at least a minor freak out by zavier. Instead all she was getting was stares and walk-outs. That settled it. If there was no fun to be had here, she would just have to go make her own. Speaking softly to herself, she wondered who was missing. It didn't take long. Vera. Where is vera? I think i'll just go hunting... Pushing off the hammock with one hand, hijinx quickly tears out of the building. Racing through dun lorienh, attracting quite a bit of attention in this new form. A benefit to this change was also evident. Hijinx had become slightly faster. A little odd to run on paws, it took a while to adapt properly. Ducking behind a building, hijinx thinks out loud to herself. "Now how do I find vera? Maybe these ears are good for something. I didn't see anyone in town, so maybe she went into that fog when she went after kurai." Suddenly cutting off the thought, the twinblade looks to the side and discovers an audience. Only one person, but they were still listening in on her. "Don't you have any manners? Go away." Hopping away from the player for the sheer fun of it, hijinx enters the fog, leaving a very confused player with more questions then they would like. Traveling for a short time, hijinx's ears pick up on vera's distant crying. Sneaking up quietly, hijinx makes sure she has vera's back to her. Creeping along the ground silently, she stands up as tall as she can, and grabs vera's shoulders. Cracking up as vera screams bloody murder, hijinx falls over and uncontrollably laughs at the now fuming vera.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Vera
Exalted Player

Post by Vera » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:38 am

Vera's hair had stood on end when Hijynx had scared her. Her eye had started to twitch as she stared at the laughing bunny. "That was low, very low. I think I wont some cooked rabbit." she said pulling out her wand as she smiled.

Vera ran her claws across it once more as it gave off sparks of red fire. It seemed to glow oddly as her tail ring did as well. "Why not try something else, my little kitten." a voice said as Vera hissed and looked around. "Awww, I know you don't like me still, but I've been keeping them from hurting just like I said." it said again to Vera as she looked up

"Where are you Juas?" Vera said as she looked around with a eerie fire in her eyes. "I'm going to make sure you die, and stay dead." she said as Hijynx gave her a slightly confused look.

"That’s for me to know and my little kitten to never find out. Your sister may have put up a good fight, but it finally ended and she left. Now I'm back to claim my pet, well at least I will when she becomes a little more owner friendly." Juas said from some darkness as Vera quickly continued to search "I'll leave you be for now, but soon you'll be begging for me. They'll hurt again, and they'll hurt so much." she said as her voice slowly faded

"Come back you stuck up bitch!" Vera yelled as she turned back to Hijynx. "You didn't see or hear that understand!" she said as turned again and tossed her wand into the air. The ring around her tail started to glow again as the wand was drawn to it, floating lightly in the air behind her as her claws extended out some.

"I think I shall have some fun with you." she said smiling evilly as rushed towards Hijynx and appeared behind her "Look, I have your clothes." she said tossing them onto her wand as they bursted into flames. "Ahh I feel better." she said smiling
Weapon: Shadow Guns
Armor: GunnerHeadband|Gunner Cloak|Dark Gunner Gloves|Shadow Anklet
Skills:Rapid Shot|Ani Eater|Ap Torv|La Repth|Ani Kruz
Money:8608
Items:Many
Power: Night Vision and Blindness Immune
Wishlist: More Ultra Light Gunner Equipment

Golden Orb is Currently: faint blue glow

Armina
Exalted Player

Post by Armina » Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:11 am

Somehow she was not surprized that Hijinx could not resist the lure of snatching the orb form her hand. How many times had Hijinx Stolen Ramza's ball? Too many too count. So the theft & return of her "present" was not so shocking.

What did stun her however was Hijinx's sudden transformation. Rabbit ears? & black fur? Could this perhaps be a failsafe for it? A secondary hack if the orb ever was taken from her? It made sense to her. It was so typical of Ryan; she could see him planning ahead like that.

Her thoughts however had not moved ahead fast enough for the ever impatient Hijinx. Before Armina could tell Hijinx her suspisions the TwinBlade/Rabbit was gone.

(ooc: I'll be gone til Monday at least. Have fun!)
Level 33
Skills: JukRepulse (WoodL2), RaiWipe (ThunderL2), RueKruz(1:S:Water), DekGanz (dec. Earth), RaiRom (1:Thunder), Repth, RipTeyn
Specials: LifeDrain
Items: 4Antidote, 2Restorative, 23Health Drink, 10Mage'sSoul, 5Ressurect

Rayo
Exalted Player

Post by Rayo » Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:26 am

Things were moving slowly to say the least. No one had really made any major decisions. A few new hacks appeared but that was pretty much it. The small dragon was still missing so nothing could proceed from that direction either. Looking around the room, Rayo saw several people sitting around but nothing was going to happen there right then.

After giving a nod to Armina, he strolled out of the hideout and reentered the root town’s main areas. After hearing a familiar sound, Rayo slowly headed off in that direction. Hijinx was up to mischief again. The next sounds he heard made him speed up. He realized one was Vera and another he remembered from a dungeon long ago. By the time he reached the area, things seemed like they had calmed down mostly, with the exception of Vera trying to light Hijinx on fire…

Shaking his head, he continued watching from a distance until he decided nothing was really going on there either. Slowly, Rayo walked off, back to the spot he had been training before Gingitsune had spied on him.
Rayo
Lv.47 Archer 745HP/311SP
Bell, the Silver Grunty of Thunder
Skills/Spells-Shocking Arrow of Voltage(30), Arrow of the Burning Stars(10), MeRai Rom(40), Rai Kruz(10), La Repth(20), Rip Maen(40), MeRai Kruz(20), GiVak Kruz(20), MeRai Don(20), Rig Saem(15)
Weapon/Armor/Book-Golden Royal Bow/Thunder Torque, Thunder Cloak, Able Ring, Ivory Greaves/Thunder Magic
Wishlist: YL Fukuoka, Stormlore, Winter Stone, Silver Grunty

Hijinx
Exalted Player

Post by Hijinx » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:03 pm

The hijinx vera was facing disappeared suddenly, going up in a puff of smoke and confusing vera. Before she could turn around hijinx had her paws in veras back and had pulled her arms behind her. "Not nice, not at all. I'm a little surprised you burned my poor decoy up, but i guess it had to happen eventually. Are you going to calm down now, or do i have to hold you down like this even longer?" Cheerily sitting indian style on veras back, hijinx sings a song about fish to herself. Getting perticularly caught up in the melody, she bounces around a little bit. Losing her patience with the game, vera throws the twinblade off and sends another spell her way. Dodging the attack with ease, hijinx hops about a little bit, enjoying herself immensely. "So who was your friend? Did they want to play too?" Ducking a swipe from vera's weapon, the rabbit propels herself backward on one foot. Enjoying her little game of dodge the attack, she doesn't notice the player that spying on her running towards them in the fog. Smashing into him, she shakes her head and grins at the floppy ears while she helps him to his feet. Realizing who it was she scolded him for being a nosy bastard and throws him of thedge of the root town.
Hijinx the Lucky Former Rabbit
Level 35.000 Fist Fighter
Equip: Fist Guards, Wyrm Hide, guard cap, Snow panther, silver bracers
Item: 5 ressurect, 2 antidote, 10 healing potions, 6 Emperor's Soul, 3 Raging Earth, 5 Ice Floe, 4 Gale Breath, Knights Bane, 10 Speed Charms
Money: 1103gp
"The problem with life is there's no back-ground music."

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:20 pm

Gingitsune's hand wavered as she moved forward to touch the sword, trembling, she bit her lip and firmly grasped the hilt.
The moment she touched it, the sword glowed in a bright, golden luminescence, challenging the vile darkness emanating from the spider corpse.
She pulled forward on the sword, struggling to release it from the wall, and on her 8th try it finally came forward with a scratching sound.
Suddenly, the second the sharp point of the sword set the arachnid body free, a long sharp leg came kicking forwardfrom it, piercing Gingitsune's skin at the leg, and making her jump backward with a light gasp of pain.
A moment later the spider faded into nothingness, dismembering until only a black ashen dust lay thickly on the ground where it had been impaled.
The sword began to glow more intensely, bringing a bright, warm light into the dark, cold alley. It glowed more and more, until Gingitsune's hand burned with it, and the sword itself could not be distinguised from the blinding light.
The weight of it shifted, and lessened until there was no sowrd at all in her hand, just a floating ball of luminescence. As the light died down Gingitsune found in her hand the most beautiful white-golden ring she had ever seen. It was of a pure, platinum-coloured matte white gold, twisted and contorted into a strange beautiful pattern, and adorned with a large, flawless diamond in the center, with two much smaller black opals at theither side.
She drew it toward her, inhaling slightly as she noticed an engraved message inside the band. She brought it up closer to her face, and rotated it slightly as she read the small, elegantly written inscription.
"May you ever be guided by star-given light"
She smiled and slipped the ring ontp her finger, feeling a sudden warm sensation of hope, joy, and exultation flowing through her body, mingling with her darker thoughts and expatriating them from her body, if only temporarily.
She suddenly loathed the dark alley, and fled from it as fast as her long legs could carry her, and ran straight into the hideout, finally stopping and casually slumping onto a chair as if she had not just sprinted across the entire root town of Dun Loireag.

(ooc: listen, if no GM (Asgard, or Nall) posts by 3 pm, I will move the story along by doing a small optional quest :) okay? I know everyone is sick of waiting!)

Nighthand
Master of Games

Post by Nighthand » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:32 pm

Nighthand's second song faded into the silence, and he again looked up at his friend Ramza. The Wavemaster's hands came together is a series of claps.

With a flourish, Nighthand bowed to his friend. straighteneing with a grin, he described this song.

"This was one i made when i was in an actual happy mood. i seldom play it, because it doesn't fit my tastes very often. but still, it is nice to show off once in a while."

he seemed to be in a much better mood, for now. music was an outlet for him.

Gingitsune
WaveMistress

Post by Gingitsune » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:38 pm

Gingitsune caught her breath, and scanned the silent, empty room with her keen eyes. It was dark, no one had turned on the lights, and the whole room was swept up in a lazy, rose-tinted twilight glow. She exhaled deeply and lay her head on the armrest. What did any of this mean? What was the significance of the ring? Back in the alley it had been glowing furiously, and now it was dull again.

She spun the ring around her finger absently and chewed on her lip as random thoughts passed through her mind. She was sure that the ring was meant for her, she wasn't one of those people who wasted time wondering whether something was meant to happen or not, if it happened, it happened, and she no longer dwelt on it- it happened that she had been there to recieve the ring, therefore it was hers. Gingitsune's true question was what the ring meant, and what if could possibly do for her... She knew that it must do something, everything in the World had some sort of special meaning, there were no pretty trinkets just for show, and especially not pretty trinkets that sprang into being from swords of old mentors.

She slowly sat up, stretching her muscles and arching her back upwards like a cat, straining, then finally lazily rolling off the armchair. The more her mind puzzled over the ring, the clearer it became to her that the answers wouldn't hit her while she daydreamed on a cushion, and as usual, the only way you can find an answer in the World is to wander around and investigate.

She walked casually out of the door, wrapping her last remaining blue shawl around her head and shoulders against the slight chill, and prying eyes. "Where should I start?" she asked herself, shrugged, and started off in a random direction. She knew that there was nothing left at the spot where she had inherited the ring, no, she had scoured that place awhile ago, and now all she could do was guess.

The direction she chose led toward the Chaos Gate, past some newbie Wavemasters who gave her pleading looks as they gazed about in wonderment. She smiled at them and shook her head softly, and waved to them, showing that she was not interested. At the exact moment that she lifted her hand in that absent gesture she noticed that now the ring was glowing ever more intensely. She kept her eye on it and took a few steps backwards, noticing the diminishing effect it had on the luminescence... She took five steps forward, restoring the glow, five more and it was more powerful, five more and it was burning like a star upon her finger.

She looked forward to see that could be causing this, and directly ahead of her was the Chaos Gate, there was absolutely nothing and no one between them...

She stepped into the glowing light of the gate, and was bathed in its golden radiance, her ring glowing so powerfully that one could not even look directly at it. Suddenly everything around her stilled, and the voices stopped, everything became utterly silent. From what seemed was inches away from her came a low, rasping voice, though there was no one there. The disembodied voice flickered for a moment, and then began to speak in words which she could understand.

"Theta: Lucid Arbor Illyiad"

The voice uttered these words, and then like a television turning off, disappeared with a strange, staticky sound. The noise around her came back again, and a few people were looking at her curiously for just standing there. She backed out of the gate, and leaned against a stone wall, repeating the words in her head lest she forget them...
Theta: Lucid Arbor Illyiad...

It seemed like a field name, and yet those weren't any keywords that she herself knew... What could they be? A special field? A trap?
At this point Gingitsune was ready for anything... Should she go alone?
For one quick instant she was ready to leap into the gate and disappear into these words without looking back, but she remembered Kayin, and her common-sense reluctantly returned to her.

If it was a trap, and she was captured, she would just be putting her teammates into danger if they came to save her, which they surely would.
"I'll just have to take them with me..." she said aloud, affirming it with her own voice. She ran back to the hideout and wrote a quick note in her curvaceous, sprawling hand:

I have come across a very interesting field that I believe we should investigate, I will tell you my sources when we meet... I do not know whether this is a trap or not, it could very well be some trick set up by the hackers, which is why participation is optional. I won't hold it against you if you decide not to come to this field with me. However, if you should want to join me, please meet me by the Chaos Gate by 10 pm today- that is when I intend to leave.
Thank you, and hope to see you there:
Gingitsune (@ 7pm)

Beneath it she drew a cute little chibi fox, signed her name, pinned the note underneath a dragon-shaped paperweight. She hoped that they would return and see her note, otherwise perhaps they'd see her... She left the hideout, and went in search of some potions- after all, it could turn out to be very dangerous... Her ring glowed slightly at the thought, and a reassuring warmth came into her, so what if it was dangerous? It wasn't as if they had never faced danger before, and Gingitsune was itching to try out her newfound power.

(ooc: here's a quick little sidequest that's optional, but I'll try and make it interesting! sorry I didn't post this earlier! anyway, don't take the time seriously, I'll start out when enough people post :D)